adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 23 days ago

It's not right for my sister to love a legally divorced man

It's ok for me to love my sister in law even before my divorce πŸ’• because we are soulmates

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

y every one forgets armaan Ruhi didnt love each  other post their marriage to their present partner,they loved each other from before,that is the naration of the story 

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Armaan's love for Ruhi is real love, pyaar of the century. Armaan concealed his EMA with Ruhi & is planning to marry her after divorcing Abhira whereas Charu shouldn't have an affair with her boss. Love should be the priority only when Armaan & Ruhi are in love.

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sweta2005

y every one forgets armaan Ruhi didnt love each  other post their marriage to their present partner,they loved each other from before,that is the naration of the story 

Loving someone & being obsessed with a pendulum spineless married man to do rituals of married couples with him are two entirely different narrations.

Edited by ShadowImbue - 23 days ago
HappySharma thumbnail

Acha teeke toh phir kyun shaadi kisi aur se ki without moving on ( I mean before forgetting old love) ?

Edited by HappySharma - 23 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Such a joke that Armaan is giving lecture on what is appropriate/not while he cant clearly draw boundaries for his ex and SIL. One day he says past is over, next day he is almost doing sacred ritual in temple. One day he says she's bhai ki biwi, next day he's promises he'll speak about their own rishta with elders. A woman who married a man to pine over his brother, has prayed that her husband remains missing/dead so she can marry his brother now is exposing affair of others and Abhira of hiding it from allπŸ™„ and whats worse her ex is thanking her and asking for advice on what to do regarding his marriage as if he doesn't know what she wants . She has repeatedly told him she wants him to dump his wife and marry her. 

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

u mean to say it's ok to love someone and interact with them in the same way while being married to another person ? I thought that was cheating ur hus/wife