Posted: 16 days ago

So awks smiley36

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Sonam being her dumb self as usual.

loginidran thumbnail

I remember this was the interview which made me realize how dumb and tone deaf she is and how grating her way of speaking is. Hearing to her speak is  like nails on the chalkboard. šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«

Btw, Either she is dumb and ignorant about her dadā€™s filmography or she was blatantly lying because Anil Kapoor did work with SLB in 1942 A Love Story. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: loginidran

I remember this was the interview which made me realize how dumb and tone deaf she is and how grating her way of speaking is. Hearing to her speak is  like nails on the chalkboard. šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«

Btw, Either she is dumb and ignorant about her dadā€™s filmography or she was blatantly lying because Anil Kapoor did work with SLB in 1942 A Love Story. 

Thereā€™s something so annoying about the way she speaks. She somehow always gives those snooty/arrogant vibes, this interview and her talking literally reeks of her privilege, to which she appears quite blind here, and in the end she does prove Raoā€™s point, called ā€œdumbā€ for a reason after all smiley44

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Sonam is an idiot.  But honestly there are bigger nepo idiots than her in Bollywood.  Thereā€™s Varun and his pencil box analogy.  Thereā€™s Sonakshi who once said she wants to punch anyone who talks about nepotism.  Thereā€™s Alia who said her biggest struggle was telling KJo and Varman sheā€™ll be very upset if she doesnā€™t get Kalank.  Thereā€™s Sara who thought it was a struggle that she called Rohit Shetty personally 16 times before she got Simba.  Thereā€™s Ananya who said she struggled because her dad was never on KWK.  Thereā€™s probably more that I canā€™t think of right now.  

Back to Sonam, I donā€™t believe for one second that it took her five years to land her first role.  Unless sheā€™s counting the time she took to lose weight and her time being an AD.  And I do not believe that she auditioned her ass off either.  

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

When I once watched the longer version of this interview, I really admired Rajkummar's patience.

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Watching Sonam's interviews adds to my awareness. It's like I think, this is the most stupid thing she could have said. And when I watch gems like this, I realize... Nope...She is lot more dumb that I had thought!!! 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

They did quite a few films together 

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Back to Sonam, I donā€™t believe for one second that it took her five years to land her first role.  Unless sheā€™s counting the time she took to lose weight and her time being an AD.  And I do not believe that she auditioned her ass off either.  

Sonam was 22 when Sawariya released. 

Must be 21 when she started shooting. 

She wants us to believe that she worked hard since 16 to land a role? smiley29smiley39

I know Wikipedia is not 100% reliable, but there is some pol khol info on there regarding her hardwork to assist SLB. smiley36