name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 days ago

Last two episodes I miss her I really want to see her face when mama ji Truth out.but makers ne unko ghayab kar diya.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

May be the actress was on leave. Looks like, she will be missing in Naina's track as well, she wasn't found in any bts/150 episodes celebration too.

OR may be she will back if Adi is arrested and start doing drama again.

(Also suddenly Anjali went missing in the last episode and surprised to hear, she sent a message, why couldn't she make a call).

Edited by rakeshopg - 18 days ago
rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hopefully, after Amma and Anurag, Malini is exposed next. Her manipulation/blackmailing Adi, everything should be exposed to give a proper closing to Navya's track.

Kavya should be made aware about all what happened that time and also the truth behind the letter to move her to Delhi.

She may also need to know that, she misunderstood Adi for a while and decided to leave him forever. Of course, she did not continue to hate him, but may be she deserve to know that Adi was not as much fault as she thought that time.

Lestari thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

Yes, I really miss Malini, but it's a shame why Malini now hates Kavya so much. From the beginning of the episode until AdYa's wedding day, Malini always supported them but why now? We hope that after the truth about Anurag and Badi Amma is revealed, Malini's character will return to normal

Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Even I wished

Spykie thumbnail

But suddenly the two mummys dissapeared

Spykie thumbnail

Wonder where they went 

Spykie thumbnail

How will it be.. if two mothers reunite and come back like adya kudmayi.. will be a treat to watch

rakeshopg thumbnail

No, glad that Malini is missing here. She would have create more drama/hatred for sure.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Don't think, the two mothers will reunite. Malini will come back and create more drama/hatred definitely, especially when Alka and Sanjeev's match will be fixed.

There is already a hint in the episode by Giriraj, she will not leave Alka's son for sure.