Adhi and Kavya leave pradhan house

Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

As the new spoiler suggests and news articles also.. kavya and Adhi are going to leave pradhan house.. 

What do you think acha kiya ya nahi? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tej0707 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Deciding to leave home after facing opposition to the marriage reflects a choice for mutual respect and autonomy. Creating a space where both partners feel valued and supported is important for a healthy relationship. It sounds like Adi and Kavya are prioritizing their well-being and happiness by choosing to build their life together in an environment that respects their decision.

Spykie thumbnail

Yes.. but Giriraj is so cunning he wont accept hi defeat and do something for sure 

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This was much expected (I mentioned this before a few times), after all the misunderstandings, Adi's decision to leave the house and because of Kavya's happiness/respect, will make their bond/trust much stronger..

But looks like they will be back again there, as per the precap, have to wait and see..

(may be Kavya will convince Adi to return back for the sake of Malini, she know, his mother will become alone there, with no1 to support her..)

Tej0707 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mujhe lag rha hai giriraj ne Jo bhi kavya se Sharath rakhi thi wo story abhi nahi reveal hua hai so i guess wo return firse Pradhan Ghar Mai jayenge. and adi himself will find the truth.

Spykie thumbnail

But abhi giriraj ki shart chipane ke koi reason ?

Spykie thumbnail

Haan excited to see how the story progresses.. I am happy till Adya is together 😊

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Spykie

As the new spoiler suggests and news articles also.. kavya and Adhi are going to leave pradhan house.. 

What do you think acha kiya ya nahi? 

Filhal ke liye bahut achaa hai yeh because we want adya ka romance but Malini akeli ho jayegi toh shayad firse entry ho sakti hai adya ki 

But for the time being I want them together alone from the Pradhan Mansion 😁 awww wali feeling aa Rahi hai sochke 

rakeshopg thumbnail

I think, Giriraj's deal will be revealed, otherwise not sure, how Kavya will agree to marry Adi (unless its forceful or only because she loves him)..

Only Rajiv's promise may not be solved before marriage, Adi will  have to handle that after marriage..

rakeshopg thumbnail

I think, more important here is, how Adi's name is cleared in police records, once that is done, then nothing to worry about the deal..