Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

Dad used to drop and pick up in bicycle during school days till 2nd grade . Instead of sitting at d backseat . I used to stand and hold dad's shoulders smiley36smiley27

Riding dad's bicycle like this .

Muje bhi papa ke purane scooter pe baith ke bahot maza ata tha smiley36
1279338 thumbnail

walking to our favourite pani puri stall holding my nani's (maternal grandma) hand and trying to fit one in 1 go

30-40 people family road and train trips to hill stations like Nainital, Kashmir Ooty etc

watching dad bargaining to buy tickets in black from taporis outside cinema halls while I wondered why the counter is shut
As infinity101 said, looking back I wish I could go back to those innocent stress-free days when I was closer to my family and relatives than to my phone and laptop.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It's very touching that some of the most fond memories have to do with family time.

Now, as an adult, being with the kids is an unbelievable energy booster and it is so much fun to give them now fond memories...

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Action Alliance

Exams

Food made by mom

Different type of drinks after school in summer rose lassi, shikanji,juice ,roohafza etc

Cartoons

So many holidays (summer, winter, Dusshera, Diwali etc.) , Village time

List is endless

greenletters thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

So much! smiley19 Not having the stress of working or school. The naivety of the world, the friends, the music, the movies! Hearing and seeing things from a child perspective was just awesome sometimes.