Member Topic: what was yourself best childhood memory?

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Everything about those carefree days was beautiful. Wish I could have it all back!

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

I love everything about my child self.

791198 thumbnail

Bata chappals apparently

IMG_1306.jpeg

So many....smiley19smiley27

When I was little....I used to put my feet on my Papa's feet...clinging to him like a monkey and then he used to walk around the house with me ...smiley27

My Mamma asking Papa.....during our summer vacations.....inn teeno ke school kab khulenge?? That time I didn't understand....why she was so worried about our school ....now that I have two my own....I know why....smiley36

I have 2 younger brothers.....when they fought with me....Papa telling them....ki isko rulaya toh tum dono ko bahar nikaal doonga ghar se....and my brothers telling my Mom...ki iss ghar mein humari toh koi aukaat he nahi hai...smiley37

Why did we even grow up??smiley19

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

I used to with my Nani after school...and mom would pick me up in the evening. Time spent with my Nani is precious. I miss her. smiley27

Maroonporsche thumbnail

We were playing a board game on my parents bed. I won and in my excitement I kind of lifted my arms up in triumph only to fall off back off the bed smiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

the holidays and playing (wherever and whatever)
smiley20

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Everything. Even the most stupid idiotic things we did which embarrassed or gave a heartache then seem so precious when reminiscing now.smiley19

There is a beautiful song in Telugu about the childhood memories. Can’t think of any in Hindi so please allow me to share it here. Btw, this was a song sung by KK❤️ his Telugu pronunciation is so authentic didn’t even realize he doesn’t speak the language.🙌

https://youtu.be/TvNAnuBh5Nw?si=oTtvV14IjM8m9Q5U

Edited by loginidran - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: loginidran

Everything. Even the most stupid idiotic things we did which embarrassed or gave a heartache then seem so precious when reminiscing now.smiley19

There is a beautiful song in Telugu about the childhood memories. Can’t think of any in Hindi so please allow me to share it here. Btw, this was a song sung by KK❤️ his Telugu pronunciation is so authentic didn’t even realize he doesn’t speak the language.🙌

https://youtu.be/TvNAnuBh5Nw?si=oTtvV14IjM8m9Q5U

smiley27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC0O6gTcGDg&ab_channel=hiteshghazal

Word Count: 1