Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

Why would he be in depression though? 😲

Because I thought after divorce mostly mens get depressed it happened with Mohib Mirza

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Khaqsmiley22smiley22smiley22smiley22smiley22smiley22

I agree with you thoughsmiley37

i was joking about the plastic surgery because people usually come with pitchforks when female actors look different

i don't really think he's got fillers..he just aged and its not like he was hot to start with.. wonder what the swelling is all about though.. hepatitis ?kidney issues? health issues?

987959 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

i was joking about the plastic surgery because people usually come with pitchforks when female actors look different

i don't really think he's got fillers..he just aged and its not like he was hot to start with.. wonder what the swelling is all about though.. hepatitis ?kidney issues? health issues?

It might just be excessive drinking, smoking or drugs as well

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Because I thought after divorce mostly mens get depressed it happened with Mohib Mirza

Not women?

Extra words

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Not women?

Extra words

Women also I cannot forget the Jiah Khan and Tunisha Sharma Scenario smiley19smiley19

He’s playing the most sought after man in his upcoming show. We will be convinced about his killer looks after that.

He’s playing the most sought after man in his upcoming show. We will be convinced about his killer looks after that.

i guess we will have to suspend our disbelief. We do that anyway in PTV shows where they show pretty women fighting over uggos

i guess we will have to suspend our disbelief. We do that anyway in PTV shows where they show pretty women fighting over uggos

True. We are used to it anywaysmiley36

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail