Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Not sure how old this is...August mein to kafi time hai and they already released 3 teasers..

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9av5iZI4Fw/?igsh=MTYzcGZvNmZyYzc0cw==

future YASSSS QING!

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Not sure how old this is...August mein to kafi time hai and they already released 3 teasers..

I've been privy to advanced reviews of this show, snippets

"Mann Jogi prioritises sensationalism and shock value rather than genuine insight, which is really disappointing because I was really looking forward to this...I expected better from*names*"

"I wasn't feeling the chemistry between the leads, in fact I sensed more chemistry between Gohar's character and Sabeena's character.. there was seggsual tension"

"Gohar's character needed more screentime, he was the best thing about it, the way he depicted a domestic violence perpetrator YASSS QING.. ATE THE WHOLE EPISODE"

"in a PTV's landscape where viewers are hungry for substantive discourse Mann Jogi disappointed me.. The plot had so much potentials buried beneath layers of contrivance and missed opportunities.. Its failure to grapple with the complexities of Halala with sincerity and depth relegates it to the realm of forgettable mediocrity and in the same league of shows such as those daily soaps"

Edited by KhaqONeal - 2 months ago
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

"Mann Jogi prioritises sensationalism and shock value rather than genuine insight, which is really disappointing because I was really looking forward to this...I expected better from*names*"

"I wasn't feeling the chemistry between the leads, in fact I sensed more chemistry between Gohar's character and Sabeena's character.. there was seggsual tension"

"Gohar's character needed more screentime, he was the best thing about it, the way he depicted a domestic violence perpetrator YASSS QING.. ATE THE WHOLE EPISODE"

"in a PTV's landscape where viewers are hungry for substantive discourse Mann Jogi disappointed me.. The plot had so much potentials buried beneath layers of contrivance and missed opportunities.. Its failure to grapple with the complexities of Halala with sincerity and depth relegates it to the realm of forgettable mediocrity and in the same league of shows such as those daily soaps"

Damn, I would be quoting you throughout the run smiley36

I already read exhibit 3 in this thread smiley36

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

HAHAHA...nailed it 💯smiley37

Just 15 days left

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

I cannot wait for this boring show to begin smiley40smiley40smiley40 everything is just as per my personal taste. smiley42

https://youtu.be/r1haCTgjkx8?si=A5W0ni8DMWyCoClB

++++++++++++

Khaq smiley37 smiley37 So accurate smiley36

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Welcome back max smiley40

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

thank you…not back yet Anika..will be more active from Thursday..just under the water with work.
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

thank you…not back yet Anika..will be more active from Thursday..just under the water with work.

Ok

Word Count: 1