Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Mona_HappyLife

No one has a fu*king problem with chemistry..NO one is saying that...

but forcing it everytime....and that too on a drama which is not even airing ? That itself is the problem....

Also, Who started that conversation first out of no where...? Definitely not me....

Some people in the thread think they can force their thought process randomly on everyone and all of us have to agree to it...

And Jo nai karega uss pe continously Direct shades lete raho, Actor ke personal life pe shade karte raho, PSF members pe shade karo....

Now If i start the same with your fav then the entire bunch will start lecturing & get the thread locked...

Tumharey andar ka Shahmeer Sikandar jaag gaya haismiley3
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

I dont even think its about shipping..how dare some people just appreciate another onscreen pair is the problem. Its a pattern going on forever now.

Yes bro..I like Sabeena- Bilal's teaser. Kill me, hang me..smiley39 I am genuinely excited about Mann Jogi..but logic says:

You are excited about A

Means you hate B

and how dare you not like B..and why you are excited about A..because you dont like B.

smiley39

Originally posted by: meandwho

Leave it. Bilal has tried multiple genre, worked in critically acclaimed dramas. He has more than one hit drama even though he has clocked in less than 13 years in the industry. I feel chemistry is important only when there is no other substance, and I don't think us Bilal fans ship him with all his co-actors. I also hope the rumours are true and he gets married this year.

Yeah bilal never had to rely only on chemistry and shipping business until now, and I'm confident on him that he'd never let any show or pair overshadow his individuality and sabotage his upcoming shows.

Edited by minakrish - 2 months ago
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Lets keep the topic to discuss Bilal and Mann Jogi only please https://x.com/simworldliveson/status/1811335335902585110

Edited by meandwho - 2 months ago

Shipping karo koi dikkat nai, normal hai, fans karte hai but don't take it to such toxic levels that ki actor ke real life partner ko hi attack karna shuru kardo.....

Edited by Mona_HappyLife - 2 months ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Sabeena looks lovely and so innocent here ..smiley9

https://x.com/simworldliveson/status/1811335335902585110?s=46

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: Sunshine75

Yeah maya is turning 35 this year , thats why there are do many mahaj shippers 🥰

Why Maya and Wahaj are being dragged here? Wahaj get enough hate as it is, please spare him

Wahaj has shown support for this project, Bilal and Wahaj share a good bond, don't degrade him to uplift your favourites

1000013347.jpg

Edited by SwatiSingh79 - 2 months ago
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Sunshine75

Yeah maya is turning 35 this year , thats why there are do many mahaj shippers 🥰

mahaj shippers ka kya lena denasmiley36 bring maya in between which is totally unrelated lol ye sahi hai smiley42 mahaj shippers don’t ship them romantically unlike some. Still its irrelevant to this thread so smiley36 keep on hating maya for the same.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: meandwho

Lets keep the topic to discuss Bilal and Mann Jogi only please https://x.com/simworldliveson/status/1811335335902585110

smiley24 koi samjh jaye ye baatsmiley9