Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

We aren't obsessed with chemistry 24*7

If you can't take opinion then don't post such things then..keep it civil & sensible.

Edited by minakrish - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Hey, just because some folks cringe at the word "chemistry" doesn't mean it's cursed or anything.smiley37

It is. I am only finding out today that uttering this word makes you blind to all other aspects of the story 🤯Gives you tunnel vision or something.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: tgota92

Even in between he played the romantic hero - Dobara and KA - KA was even a love triangle actually. Typical role hi tha it wasn’t different and he was very underused as an actor there. Of course setting can be different magar love story hi tou hai smiley29

And this Mann Jogi is also a love story. Idk logo ko romance se kya masla hai. Why this stance that he’s not a romantic hero. Aur kya hai yeh? smiley39Am I seeing different promos or what - it literally started with the girl air tracing his face with her finger smiley36

Yes

Word Count: 1

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Mona_HappyLife

That iv came out in 2021. And IM in 2024.

IM had full fledged romance.

He kept some gap. In Dobara & KA, romance wasn't the actual highlight..

And that's what he tried to say that he can't keep on doing romantic roles one after the other, that would be less exciting for him

Ishq murshid is a 2023 drama not 2024 it aired their 17 episodes on 2023

No one has a problem with chemistry..

but forcing it everytime....and that too on a drama which is not even airing ? That itself is the problem....

Also, Who started that conversation first out of no where...? Definitely not me....

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Mona_HappyLife

No one has a problem with chemistry..NO one is saying that...

but forcing it everytime....and that too on a drama which is not even airing ? That itself is the problem....

Also, Who started that conversation first out of no where...? Definitely not me....

Leave it. Bilal has tried multiple genre, worked in critically acclaimed dramas. He has more than one hit drama even though he has clocked in less than 13 years in the industry. I feel chemistry is important only when there is no other substance, and I don't think us Bilal fans ship him with all his co-actors. I also hope the rumours are true and he gets married this year.