Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Lol..It is funny how ppl take things out of context like he meant he will never do a romance in his career smiley36I mean even pseudo crime thrillers in ptv adds love triangles these days so it is literally impossible to not do them..smiley29

And any long time ptv watcher will know he is one of the few actors in the industry known for his versatile script choices.smiley36

I honestly miss the ptv era when audience used to watch shows for good storytelling, characters and messaging instead of just focusing on this overhyped "chemistry"..sad era...smiley24

I’m protesting against the C word so I refuse to use it anymore in any of posts after this post. Like things like..XYZ has thunderous chemistry..and are doing something to my biology..may gravity take over me and I collapse before I use it one more time after this post smiley37 I’m appreciating Bilal and Sabeena’s pairing without the use of THAT WORD smiley16smiley37

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

I’m protesting against the C word so I refuse to use it anymore in any of posts after this post. Like things like..XYZ has thunderous chemistry..and are doing something to my biology..may gravity take over me and I collapse before I use it one more time after this post smiley37 I’m appreciating Bilal and Sabeena’s pairing without the use of THAT WORD smiley16smiley37

will you be instead using the B word?

Bond?

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

will you be instead using the B word?

Bond?

bond, appeal, magic, wizardry, allure, charm..anything works..just not that. I remember SRK also talking about how ridiculous the usage of C word is to appreciate a pair …I’m trying to find that video. smiley36

Originally posted by: anikamathur

After that interview he did ishq Murshid

Even in between he played the romantic hero - Dobara and KA - KA was even a love triangle actually. Typical role hi tha it wasn’t different and he was very underused as an actor there. Of course setting can be different magar love story hi tou hai smiley29

And this Mann Jogi is also a love story. Idk logo ko romance se kya masla hai. Why this stance that he’s not a romantic hero. Aur kya hai yeh? smiley39Am I seeing different promos or what - it literally started with the girl air tracing his face with her finger smiley36

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: tgota92

Even in between he played the romantic hero - Dobara and KA - KA was even a love triangle actually. Typical role hi tha it wasn’t different and he was very underused as an actor there. Of course setting can be different magar love story hi tou hai smiley29

And this Mann Jogi is also a love story. Idk logo ko romance se kya masla hai. Why this stance that he’s not a romantic hero. Aur kya hai yeh? smiley39Am I seeing different promos or what - it literally started with the girl air tracing his face with her finger smiley36

Oh well, this is definitely a love story with a dash of halala thrown in, stirring up a cocktail of romance and sizzling chemistry !

People definitely expect romance and "Chemistry", with a capital C and an extra helping of spice in a love story! I don't know what's wrong with that !!smiley17

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Oh well, this is definitely a love story with a dash of halala thrown in, stirring up a cocktail of romance and sizzling chemistry !

People definitely expect romance and "Chemistry", with a capital C and an extra helping of spice in a love story! I don't know what's wrong with that !!smiley17

Chemistry is such a basic fan thing. How dare you now smiley36

Go read the rules again.

People who are so interested in chemistry only and force for it in every drama & scene they can either choose not to watch the drama ya apne life mei hi romance dhund le....

Just reducing this drama which has not even started airing to just romance is irritating.

Appreciate the story, the writing, the cinematography etc, there are so many elements to look into...

Ajeeb !!!!

Kuch Ankahi has always been a social drama.

It was never meant to be a full fledged romance drama with music, dance & constant eye locks like IM.

Just watching Insta/FB video clips of KA and commenting here as if entire drama has been watched doesn't make sense to me...

None of us here are certified movie connoisseur. We are just simply sharing our opinions & having a healthy conversations.

Lets try to stick to that & not always divert towards hot chemistry, hand chemistry, eye chemistry etc etc....

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: tgota92

Chemistry is such a basic fan thing. How dare you now smiley36

Go read the rules again.

Hey, just because some folks cringe at the word "chemistry" doesn't mean it's cursed or anything.smiley37

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Mona_HappyLife

Kuch Ankahi has always been a social drama.

It was never meant to be a full fledged romance drama with music, dance & constant eye locks like IM.

Just watching Insta/FB video clips of KA and commenting here as if entire drama has been watched doesn't make sense to me...

None of us here are certified movie connoisseur. We are just simply sharing our opinions & having a healthy conversations.

Lets try to stick to that & not always divert towards hot chemistry, hand chemistry, eye chemistry etc etc....

or criminal/heroine chemistrysmiley43