Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

I myself am bored of romance. I want to appreciate his fans as well. They haven't reduced him to a shipping material & respect his choices. They have accepted Sabeena with open arms although they hyped Billure like anything. I was so scared for her but seems like Bilal has gained a sensible lot as well.

Haan I remember his interview. Although he got out of his comfort zone & did a project that was more about romance. I like his choices. Even if a drama has cliched plot, he makes it work.

I agree with you. The drama seems more about journey of two people than just romance. Hope it doesn't disappoint.

Originally posted by: anikamathur

After that interview he did ishq Murshid

So what? He said he doesn't want to do romance only. It's just one project.

Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yumna Zaidi

One thing I like about bilal is he keeps his personal Life very private.

Edited by Sunshine75 - 2 months ago
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Haalim

So what? He said he doesn't want to do romance only. It's just one project.

Lol..It is funny how ppl take things out of context like he meant he will never do a romance in his career smiley36I mean even pseudo crime thrillers in ptv adds love triangles these days so it is literally impossible to not do them..smiley29

And any long time ptv watcher will know he is one of the few actors in the industry known for his versatile script choices.smiley36

I honestly miss the ptv era when audience used to watch shows for good storytelling, characters and messaging instead of just focusing on this overhyped "chemistry"..sad era...smiley24

Originally posted by: Haalim

I myself am bored of romance. I want to appreciate his fans as well. They haven't reduced him to a shipping material & respect his choices. They have accepted Sabeena with open arms although they hyped Billure like anything. I was so scared for her but seems like Bilal has gained a sensible lot as well.

Haan I remember his interview. Although he got out of his comfort zone & did a project that was more about romance. I like his choices. Even if a drama has cliched plot, he makes it work.

I agree with you. The drama seems more about journey of two people than just romance. Hope it doesn't disappoint.

Credit goes to bilal as well for not treating IM only chemistry based show. He hyped himself individually. Didn't go on a signing spree of ps with dure instead did a hot ps for diva.

I said it before and im saying it again, he is really planning it well and making sure that he isn't restricted to only IM. And noman uncle also deserves some praise for making sure bilal is doing the right thing for himself. Also for bilal, IM was just another show he did that became a bb, he isn't giving any special treatment to it though it catapulted his popularity to another level.

Wahaj needs to take guidance from bilal regarding this matter.

anika- are you trying to be the forum agent of chaos?

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

anika- are you trying to be the forum agent of chaos?

No i was joking

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Lol..It is funny how ppl take things out of context like he meant he will never do a romance in his career smiley36I mean even pseudo crime thrillers in ptv adds love triangles these days so it is literally impossible to not do them..smiley29

And any long time ptv watcher will know he is one of the few actors in the industry known for his versatile script choices.smiley36

I honestly miss the ptv era when audience used to watch shows for good storytelling, characters and messaging instead of just focusing on this overhyped "chemistry"..sad era...smiley24

lol PTV crime thrillers.. they add the most ridic love stories for no reason.. like a witness falling in love with the suspect, or a hit and run victim falling for the driver while on death bed..etc etc

Originally posted by: anikamathur

After that interview he did ishq Murshid

That iv came out in 2021. And IM in 2024.

IM had full fledged romance.

He kept some gap. In Dobara & KA, romance wasn't the actual highlight..

And that's what he tried to say that he can't keep on doing romantic roles one after the other, that would be less exciting for him

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Lol, Max...I really didn't want to make a comparison but given the recent popularity, it would be really hard to trump Bilal-Dure from audience pov and also don't forget that this is a mini series so people will have less time to connect to the characters. Having said that, I also don't care much for the commercial success, good if it does and ok if it doesn't, as long as I enjoy the drama and seeing the teasers, I am definitely excited for this pair and the story. smiley14

I detest that so much you know.. every successful pairing brings this with them. Bilal and Dure will act with other people. They can’t keep doing shows with each other for the rest of their lives (though they can get married and spend their life together smiley42smiley43 just sayingsmiley43smiley39smiley17) again when AAA and Dure teaser will come..folks be like…naah no chemistry..aaa chup kar jaao bhai smiley29smiley37 also one scene is enough for me to feel the connect with the characters..dint know it was a mini series ..thats even better smiley9 pair wise - it either clicks right away or it doesn’t, for me it did smiley9. Because also this is about a topic I don’t know much about it..and it’s kinda strangely alluring for me to see - two people who were each others’ Mann Jogi..(does that translate to soulmate) found their way to each other through circumstances and then ofcourse the social message..because Sabeena’s character will definitely not go back to her ex-husband from what it looks like for now and they will battle against the norms??