Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: anikamathur

But sadly school m yeh subject h

Haan smiley19. I've passed that stage though.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Haalim

Haan smiley19. I've passed that stage though.

Wow that's great

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: mala06

Can people please move on from chemistry? Saw the first comment and it pissed me off. First of all I watch shows for story then chemistry. This term chemistry is runing everything lately. Also not everything has to be about romance.

1000035843.jpg

I’ll be honest..I think Bilal-Sabeena is going to trump Bilal-Dure. Don’t want to start a debate but I absolutely love Bilal-Sabeena’s portions already and the soft and soulful romance smiley43💕 this will be Bilal’s year and this will be a beautiful beautiful performance from both. I can feel it smiley43 don’t care about trps, views ..I just know I’m going to love them already smiley43smiley43smiley42smiley42 I have been watching this beautiful teaser again and again smiley42 it’s so simple yet so soothing and so soulful and tender smiley42 ohh what did they do to me smiley42smiley39
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

I’ll be honest..I think Bilal-Sabeena is going to trump Bilal-Dure. Don’t want to start a debate but I absolutely love Bilal-Sabeena’s portions already and the soft and soulful romance smiley43💕 this will be Bilal’s year and this will be a beautiful beautiful performance from both. I can feel it smiley43 don’t care about trps, views ..I just know I’m going to love them already smiley43smiley43smiley42smiley42 I have been watching this beautiful teaser again and again smiley42 it’s so simple yet so soothing and so soulful and tender smiley42 ohh what did they do to me smiley42smiley39

Lol, Max...I really didn't want to make a comparison but given the recent popularity, it would be really hard to trump Bilal-Dure from audience pov and also don't forget that this is a mini series so people will have less time to connect to the characters. Having said that, I also don't care much for the commercial success, good if it does and ok if it doesn't, as long as I enjoy the drama and seeing the teasers, I am definitely excited for this pair and the story. smiley14

Originally posted by: mala06

Can people please move on from chemistry? Saw the first comment and it pissed me off. First of all I watch shows for story then chemistry. This term chemistry is runing everything lately. Also not everything has to be about romance.

1000035843.jpg

No, unfortunately we can't, when drama/movie has a love story then chemistry ki baat toh hogi.

I know it's a over used term now. And we got tired with this word. Itna toh studies mai chemistry ny irritate nhi kiya jitna ab yeh love stories main chemistry ka word irritate karney laga hai.

Tho, I won't mind this term if it has been used on suitable situation for right pair.

The coordination between two actors is a must. It hasn't to be about romantic pairs only. Bilal has had great coordination with side actors as well in IM. They ruined the whole show towards the end by adding filler scenes with FB & Faraz because of the same thing.

I think Bilal & Sabeena are going to get received well, might not overshadow Billure but performance wise Sabeena will hold on her own. She's doing it brilliantly in teasers.

This is Bilal’s next project after IM. Plus it’s another love story. Of course romance / chemistry words will be used. Crime thriller documentary tou hai nahi. Not to mention this is his next one after Billure ka craze tou pairings ke comparisons bhi hoon ge. Pretty much a given. We don’t have to do it magar generally you will it in comments and being discussed on SM. Just part and parcel of love stories back to back.

Having said that, I thought the new promo was pretty smart in making audience curious, especially with the ost incorporation in the actual scene. It was different. There’s also an innocence about their love. As a pairing they probably won’t be as visually striking as Billure, but still endearing 👍🏼 Direction will be on point at least compared to Bilal’s last. Kashif Nisar will never treat his project like Rind did.

My only grievance is keh I want ptv to mature out of its blackface equivalent of makeup on making actors look darker. Ptv, itv … we all need to move on from this smiley5

Originally posted by: Haalim

The coordination between two actors is a must. It hasn't to be about romantic pairs only. Bilal has had great coordination with side actors as well in IM. They ruined the whole show towards the end by adding filler scenes with FB & Faraz because of the same thing.

I think Bilal & Sabeena are going to get received well, might not overshadow Billure but performance wise Sabeena will hold on her own. She's doing it brilliantly in teasers.

True, also such dramas are closer to the reality and plus real life mei you don't have 24*7 romance. That would be obviously weird & boring.

Also Bilal is cautious about his scripts. Back in 2021 during promotion of Khel khel Mei movie, he said that he can't keep on just playing romantic heroes as he will get eventually bored by it. And also industry will eventually stereotype him.

So it's better to stick to variety of roles (if he gets the opportunity to do so since not everyone might get such good scripts as well).

Mann Jogi is an off beat drama on a real topic so expecting romance in every episode is not a great idea and if certain category of audience cannot do that then sadly the issue is with them, not with the actors or the directors or other people involved in the making...

Edited by Mona_HappyLife - 2 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Mona_HappyLife

True, also such dramas are closer to the reality and plus real life mei you don't have 24*7 romance. That would be obviously weird & boring.

Also Bilal is cautious about his scripts. Back in 2021 during promotion of Khel khel Mei movie, he said that he can't keep on just playing romantic heroes as he will get eventually bored by it. And also industry will eventually stereotype him.

So it's better to stick to variety of roles (if he gets the opportunity to do so since not everyone might get such good scripts as well).

Mann Jogi is an off beat drama on a real topic so expecting romance in every episode is not a great idea and if certain category of audience cannot do that then sadly the issue is with them, not with the actors or the directors or other people involved in the making...

After that interview he did ishq Murshid