Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I do like to watch religious dramas like Alif but I too avoid dramas based on sensitive religious matters. But still will give it a try

Totally agreed i Hope Mann Jogi doesn't become woke like barbie did

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

G

i avoid shows with religious elements.. i didn't even watch Alif..

I have watched Shehrezaat and I thought it was a beautiful show. I’m always in to understand the deeper philosophy of any religion tbh. I thought Shehrezaat did it beautifully and episode 14-18 are my favourite. Alif I couldn’t complete..will do at some point.
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

I have watched Shehrezaat and I thought it was a beautiful show. I’m always in to understand the deeper philosophy of any religion tbh. I thought Shehrezaat did it beautifully and episode 14-18 are my favourite. Alif I couldn’t complete..will do at some point.

Yes shehr E Zaat was the best hum drama alongside ZGH, YKS, YDM, Ehd E Wafa and RS

Sabeena got recognition and fame through TB but she got appreciation through KP. Because the character she has played in TB was similar to her characters which she did in her previous dramas like Dil Awaiz and Kashf but in KP, she was main character, she got acknowledgement and appreciation for playing barbeena.

Also I feel that she is a director's actor. As I have seen her in her latest Ramadan drama but she was average in it. But here again she is doing well.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Sabeena got recognition and fame through TB but she got appreciation through KP. Because the character she has played in TB was similar to her characters which she did in her previous dramas like Dil Awaiz and Kashf but in KP, she was main character, she got acknowledgement and appreciation for playing barbeena.

Also I feel that she is a director's actor. As I have seen her in her latest Ramadan drama but she was average in it. But here again she is doing well.

Totally agreed also after Mann Jogi Kashif Nisar should direct for geo and Ary dramas just like he did for green sadly he's stuck with hum for a long time

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Totally agreed i Hope Mann Jogi doesn't become woke like barbie did

Sorry but your references are confusing me. Yeh Barbie kahan sy agayi 🥴😂

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Sorry but your references are confusing me. Yeh Barbie kahan sy agayi 🥴😂

Barbie showed Wokeism things like neglecting masculinity and showing feminism (no Shade To Feminism) also Mann Jogi is about to show a controversial topic like barbie did btw woke means ruined

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

I loved both shows. Both of them are slow so it takes time, I had dropped both of them at one point. I though do not agree with certain things of Sherezaat but overall I liked it.

Edited by mala06 - 3 months ago

I do like to watch religious dramas like Alif but I too avoid dramas based on sensitive religious matters. But still will give it a try

I also watched Alif.

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

DT NOTE 7/7/24

Dear Members,

We kindly request everyone to stick to the topic of discussing the show "Mann Jogi" on HUM TV. Please avoid diverting the conversation to other shows and keep the focus on the show this thread is meant for.

Additionally, we would like to remind everyone to refrain from moral policing. You cannot tell other members what they can or cannot post. Each member is entitled to share their thoughts and opinions about a character or actor.

If you come across an opinion that you do not agree with but is expressed politely, we encourage you to kindly ignore. Our forum is diverse, with members of different age groups, and it is important to handle differences in opinion maturely and respectfully.

However, any opinions that include bashing of an actor, name-calling, or personal attacks will not be tolerated. Please report such posts.

Let's keep our discussions constructive and respectful. Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,

PSF DT