Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

I found Wahaj's comment under Mann Jogi's trailer smiley27Screenshot_2024-07-07-13-17-33-764-edit_com.instagram.android.jpg

So sweet of him

Now waiting to see him back onscreen too

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

I found Wahaj's comment under Mann Jogi's trailer smiley27Screenshot_2024-07-07-13-17-33-764-edit_com.instagram.android.jpg

No way wahaj commented on an hum post

I'm a very focused viewer. I watch shows with full attention & dissect every detail. In a scene I remember every blink of the actor/actress I like. I remember every detail of FB's character, he was a happy go lucky guy with OTT behavior. Ibrahim is a serious kind of guy

Likewise, have been watching series/dramas since childhood. Ab toh teaser dekh ky hi acting, character aur story ka andaza hojata hai.

This character of bilal is actually different from previous ones

Edited by NINALOGY - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

So sweet of him

Now waiting to see him back onscreen too

Bilal & Wahaj do like eo's posts. Bilal used to congratulate him for his every show. But this one seems extra sweet as this was not on Bilal's insta.

Hope Wahaj's new show rocks, so does he as an actor!

Just watched the first teaser. Bilal & Sabeena look good together as expected. Both the looks are good. Bilal in a surma look. Naaice. Sabeena also has a basic look which is nice. I am all in to see their love story smiley42

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Sabeena is not new she's been in the industry for 5 years

I guess in main stream roles she is new. Otherwise many people take even 10 years or more to get proper success. So she is also getting there I guess.

I am really confused about this halala thing smiley6

https://twitter.com/tomtomatoe/status/1809641813399204283?t=0lZjC3n9iTdeG1Kof6Tu0g&s=19

Edited by Virgo27 - 3 months ago

Haan. I usually avoid shows that revolve around a sensitive religious issue because of the execution. Let's see what are they going to show here.

I do like to watch religious dramas like Alif but I too avoid dramas based on sensitive religious matters. But still will give it a try

Originally posted by: tgota92

it’s the same story. Abhi se pata hai kya end hoga lol

Sabeena’s role also seems repetitive to me. Writer director tou same hain hi, but her look and the story about being stuck between 2 husbands was just done by her. Bus language barrier aur contacts hataa ke 🤷‍♀️

Yeah story is not new but it's exceution which matters the most followed by performances. And I am hoping that this team will exceute this subject in a better way with a good messaging.