Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Posted: 3 months ago

Billu smiley31 I saw the teasers..it’s not my thing but I am here for Bilal’s repertoire and I like Sabeena. Also Kashif Nisaar means this is not some sensationalized run of mill project! The topic is sensitive and not something I understand..but I am happy for the choices Bilal is making!

Also this forum is like in its Ghor Ghor Kalyug era now..(sorry had to plug that in because I loved Kalki 2898ADsmiley27) it feels similar to that apocalypso setting.smiley39smiley36 so I’m kinda like..yeah do whatever..nothing will change smiley36 I am here as Karna ..selfish mostly but when time comes I’ll try to save the threadssmiley39smiley37

https://x.com/uzmars/status/1809593508895887389?s=46

YES I DELETED THE POSTS which were underlined in GREEN.....so what.... It's my comment, my opinion, I can do whatever I want to...saying as per tgota's logic.....Also, realised NO POINT in providing proofs and bringing a logical end to discussion as few of them are specialized in putting the entire blame on others....

Also, these few people assume that they can continously write shit about other actors, the other forum members whenever they want to & expect fans of other actors to keep their mouth shut & not even retaliate...you all are not some VVIPs...

Ek haath se taali nai bajti...ek person start karega..faltu ka kuch bolega toh in turn others will for sure start saying..

If someone cant keep the discussion healthy or civil then tHaT is THEIR PROBLEM... Not mine...

Edited by Mona_HappyLife - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Billu smiley31 I saw the teasers..it’s not my thing but I am here for Bilal’s repertoire and I like Sabeena. Also Kashif Nisaar means this is not some sensationalized run of mill project! The topic is sensitive and not something I understand..but I am happy for the choices Bilal is making!

Also this forum is like in its Ghor Ghor Kalyug era now..(sorry had to plug that in because I loved Kalki 2898ADsmiley27) it feels similar to that apocalypso setting.smiley39smiley36 so I’m kinda like..yeah do whatever..nothing will change smiley36 I am here as Karna ..selfish mostly but when time comes I’ll try to save the threadssmiley39smiley37

https://x.com/uzmars/status/1809593508895887389?s=46

LOL yeah self awareness is a trait!

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

anyhoo i watched the teaser, i don't know why i thought this would be a crime thriller.. i must have been mistaken, the topic doesn't really interest me so i might skip the show..

but gotta commend Bilal, at least the boy is trying something different and isn't stuck in a rut and living off his last hit like nothing else matters..

like artists are meant to try things that satisfies your creative hunger, be professional and give every project your best.. not giving your best to every work isn't a flex that people think it is.. rather it is an insult to them as an artist...

dang Khaq. I read this post now and how we echo and connect..you are my e-soul mate smiley36smiley16

Originally posted by: tgota92

10x more people saw Tere Bin than KP, Grey, Ramadan drama combined smiley36

If Sabeena is currently famous for any of her roles it’s Haya or Barbeena. That’s what most of the audience know as her famous roles. Barbeena too is kind of stretching it because views itne nahi thay and Green didn’t have that reach. Grey also played on Green. For many people on Hum, this might be her first role after Haya. So mentioning Haya is not something demeaning or beneath Sabeena in any way. It was a very famous role. Aur Maine tou mention bhi nahi kiya tha smiley36 I just said keh Barbeena se similar lag raha hai and that’s it 🤦🏻‍♀️

But seeing those screen shots with bright green underlining of my 2 harmless posts was pretty shocking. So I’m just presenting my case in court now to fit my crime. Everyone can go back and see my (just 2) posts which were triggering and tell me how I should have reworded it for acceptance here.

My younger sister is huge fan of bilal when she saw trailer yesterday she told me ya to haya wali larki hy. Mostly people knew her for her character Haya and its a great thing. Its not a demeaning thing for an actor.

Her looks looking like same as Barbeena to me as well. You are not only who though like that.

Don't get bothered about others opinions. Some will not understand so let them assume what they want. smiley20

Edited by Virgo27 - 3 months ago

Virgo, watch the Fazal baksh video & Mann Jogi teaser again & compare !!!!!!

Let me know were in IM he wore a skull cup..were he put kajal in IM ? Just because he wore pathani shalwar dress doesn't mean there is no newness....

"I was so excited for this show only for Bilal but looking at the promo i am getting Fazal bakash vibes . Same getup only he is wearing Prayer topi (Cap) instead of normal topi. And wearing kajal.

I think I should be more concerned about story not his gateup. Story looking no so exciting but Topic is controversial hope makers handles it with care"

Edited by minakrish - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Mona_HappyLife

YES I DELETED THE POSTS which were underlined in GREEN.....so what.... It's my comment, my opinion, I can do whatever I want to...saying as per tgota's logic.....Also, realised NO POINT in providing proofs and bringing a logical end to discussion as few of them are specialized in putting the entire blame on others....

Also, these few people assume that they can continously write shit about other actors, the other forum members whenever they want to & expect fans of other actors to keep their mouth shut & not even retaliate...you all are not some VVIPs...

Ek haath se taali nai bajti...ek person start karega..faltu ka kuch bolega toh in turn others will for sure start saying..

If someone cant keep the discussion healthy or civil then tHaT is THEIR PROBLEM... Not mine...

every new show and almost every celeb will get dragged don't you worry.. just don't drag their favourite

the weirdest thing is them dragging Danish Taimoor, like WTF who are you trying to instigate, his fans in the forum are beyond petty squabbles they dont gaf about forum politics and drama and are happy in their own world.. and the celeb is unproblematic too just does his thing..

who do they think they're giving it back to?

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

dang Khaq. I read this post now and how we echo and connect..you are my e-soul mate smiley36smiley16

i avoid shows with religious elements.. i didn't even watch Alif..

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

every new show and almost every celeb will get dragged don't you worry.. just don't drag their favourite

the weirdest thing is them dragging Danish Taimoor, like WTF who are you trying to instigate, his fans in the forum are beyond petty squabbles they dont gaf about forum politics and drama and are happy in their own world.. and the celeb is unproblematic too just does his thing..

who do they think they're giving it back to?

Is it realted to only Danish T and not ayeza,sajal,maya,bilal. smiley39Of ofcourse the recent addition is sabeena. The forum politics is going beyond this forum and members and mods being mocked and name called on other social media platforms too. Their tactics and agenda is clear. They think that everything they do is hidden but its pretty evident.

Originally posted by: Mona_HappyLife

Virgo, watch the Fazal baksh video & Mann Jogi teaser again & compare !!!!!!

Let me know were in IM he wore a skull cup..were he put kajal in IM ? Just because he wore pathani shalwar dress doesn't mean there is no newness....

Also please just for defending your people, don't comment anything..looks really stupid on your part..

"I was so excited for this show only for Bilal but looking at the promo i am getting Fazal bakash vibes . Same getup only he is wearing Prayer topi (Cap) instead of normal topi. And wearing kajal.

I think I should be more concerned about story not his gateup. Story looking no so exciting but Topic is controversial hope makers handles it with care"

Anyone who has watched IM can notice the difference in his body language, dressing sense & dialogue delivery here. Kahan se hai FB?

Sabeena is wearing black chadar so she becomes Barbeena. Kuch bhi yaar smiley37