Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 3 months ago

Love square pe focus hona chahiye since its sunday. smiley1 Dissecting triangle jiska trailer bhi nhi aya smiley36shows how much pressed some are by sabeena and also bilalsmiley42

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Nah, I'm here for the love square, rectangle, or whatever geometric drama unfolds! And I'll be commenting too.

Edited by minakrish - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Gohar has been typecasted in that role. Obviously he knows how to play the bad guy. There's nothing new for him in this show as well, it's same old same old for him.

But bilal, he went out of his zone and opted for this de glam character post the bb IM, that shows much of a secure actor he is. He knows his acting prowess is enough to grab people's attention.

He has played positive roles as well but he aces negative roles more. So mostly he's playing a bad guy in every other drama.

Bilal ke talent ki gawahi ek duniya deti hai. Haan it's commendable that he wants to be an actor more than just to be a hero. Saying this I remembered Saba Qamar's words about him.

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

Love square pe focus hona chahiye since its sunday. smiley1 Dissecting triangle jiska trailer bhi nhi aya smiley36shows how much pressed some are by sabeena and also bilalsmiley42

Yaar if it's what I understood, it's a love pentagon smiley37

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Haalim

Yaar if it's what I understood, it's a love pentagon smiley37

explainsmiley37 I am really not very interested in the story tbh, halala concept or jo bhi hai, is something which I am not aware of smiley22 and kinda seems problematic. With the church thing I had my hopes high for a drama focusing on minority rights in pakistansmiley20 but sadly I don’t know whether it will be made or not. But I will watch it because of sabeena and bilal’s acting but story is something which I am not very interested in after teaser. Maybe their pairing and their acting will keep me hooked.

Originally posted by: tgota92

People randomly assuming something about others doesn’t make it true. If people have moved on from Tere Bin, kindly show it as well. Its fans have moved on to other shows and I myself post in many new show threads. Just because I’m skeptical about the story and characters in Mann Jogi, it “must” be because of Haya? What is this logic? I’ve liked Sabeena in TB and also in KP. I just don’t want to see another Barbeena again so quickly. But apparently that was an attack. How exactly? screen shots of my 2 posts were posted with underlining like I had made some criminal posts , which were edited out eventually and that started this whole tangent away from the shows discussion.

It all starts with assumptions and then it goes haywire. I feel like I should just change my DP. Maybe people look at it and start making assumptions or whatever and go back to ancient Tere Bin times. Sabeena ke character ko kuch kaha hai, YumHaj fan hai tou of course it’s shading ! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Seriously?

Terebin fans hyped sabeena the most after Yumhaj and look she is getting lead roles. When her show kabli pulo came many terebin /Yumna /Wahaj /Yunhaj fans supported her. Its was terebin huge audience who watched her show and appreciated her. Look at many pages Yumhaj fans are hyping her.

We hate Haya not sabeena. Even Sabeena said in her interview how many fans supported her and how Yumna used to tell her about different acting techniques which many others actors didn't tell her on other sets. Even during terebin air she has to go for corona test and it was Yumna who helped her. So acrors share really great bond so me and many fans supported her during KB and now Man jogi.

Edited by Virgo27 - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

explainsmiley37 I am really not very interested in the story tbh, halala concept or jo bhi hai, is something which I am not aware of smiley22 and kinda seems problematic. With the church thing I had my hopes high for a drama focusing on minority rights in pakistansmiley20 but sadly I don’t know whether it will be made or not. But I will watch it because of sabeena and bilal’s acting but story is something which I am not very interested in after teaser. Maybe their pairing and their acting will keep me hooked.

The love square you were talking about is a love pentagon only smiley37

I will watch anything with Bilal in it smiley37

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

The love square you were talking about is a love pentagon only smiley37

I will watch anything with Bilal in it smiley37

smiley37 okay , I know. Haalim I know.

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Terebin fans hyped sabeena the most after Yumhaj and look she is getting lead roles. When her show kabli pulo came many terebin /Yumna /Wahaj /Yunhaj fans supported her. Its was terebin huge audience who watched her show and appreciated her. Look at many pages Yumhaj fans are hyping her.

We hate Haya not sabeena. Even Sabeena said in her interview how many fans supported her and how Yumna used to tell her about different acting techniques which many others actors didn't tell her on other sets. Even during terebin air she has to go for corona test and it was Yumna who helped her. So acrors share really great bond so me and many fans supported her during KB and now Man jogi.

If Sabeena is currently famous for any of her roles it’s Haya or Barbeena. That’s what most of the audience know as her famous roles. Barbeena too is kind of stretching it because views itne nahi thay and Green didn’t have that reach. Grey also played on Green. For many people on Hum, this might be her first role after Haya. So mentioning Haya is not something demeaning or beneath Sabeena in any way. It was a very famous role. Aur Maine tou mention bhi nahi kiya tha smiley36 I just said keh Barbeena se similar lag raha hai and that’s it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Edited by minakrish - 3 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Sabeena was good in TB as well. I'm glad that she played the main role there. At one point the whole episode would revolve around her character.

Yes her character is enjoyable alongside kashmala