Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

I will say one thing people can dish it out but can't take it..

Now you can't even call out xenophobic and misogynistic comments made by KRQ because he's the writer of you know the show that can't be named..

smiley24 Donโ€™t you know the same pattern of criticism for every other show in all the threads? people can be critics for xyz shows leaving out 1-2 shows and then canโ€™t take it for the two shows which cannot be namedsmiley29
Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Haalim

I know the impact her role had, had a lot of people pressed smiley36

her role of haya getting recognition and applause from so many critics and fans, really she must have touched their like minded hearts . I guess they all could relate to her character ๐Ÿฅ€ onscreen ๐Ÿ˜
Edited by Tulip9 - 3 months ago
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

smiley24 orchid jiski aap baat kr rhe ho they throw him also under the bus to protect the onesmiley29tsk taking digs at every other thread and then making it seem like they are getting attacked.smiley24

Really? Toh only the one is immune, should've brought Emmy smiley36

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Lastly I know sabeena got praise and applause for KP which is on that new channelsmiley14TB got old. Not everyone want to associate her with TB but she did so well as haya too. People started hating the real person because of the character. Wow.

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Really? Toh only the one is immune, should've brought Emmy smiley36

Emmiez? Not to be confused with Emmy Awards...

@ Tulip, back then critics were busy simping on Murtasim's hands & dissecting Meerab's make up. I doubt Haya got any recognition from them.

A character's impact is not always about the relatability. Sometimes it depends upon how an actor plays it. There was this movie Joker that kept the whole world on choke hold even when the protagonist was a psycho & a bad guy.

Yaar block hi karna tha tou quote kyun kiya?

anyhoo i watched the teaser, i don't know why i thought this would be a crime thriller.. i must have been mistaken, the topic doesn't really interest me so i might skip the show..

but gotta commend Bilal, at least the boy is trying something different and isn't stuck in a rut and living off his last hit like nothing else matters..

like artists are meant to try things that satisfies your creative hunger, be professional and give every project your best.. not giving your best to every work isn't a flex that people think it is.. rather it is an insult to them as an artist...

Edited by KhaqONeal - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Tulip9

her role of haya getting recognition and applause from so many critics and fans, really she must have touched their like minded hearts . I guess they all could relate to her character ๐Ÿฅ€ onscreen ๐Ÿ˜

Sabeena and Talha choudary are future of ptv Industry . Same Talha getting appreciation and big roles in dramas now sabeena getting same.

Originally posted by: Tulip9

ofcourse, she played the psycho obsessed Haya role so better , whole continent showered love on her smiley27

Sabeena is being typecasted foe her role. First she used to be third angel in mosr of her dramas and now she gonna play Barbeena 2.0 then again barbeena .3.0

Poor soul getting same roles. Its her second shoe as lead but both roles are looking exactly same. Hope she doesn't speak pastho in this drama.

Edited by Virgo27 - 3 months ago
Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Sabeena is being typecasted foe her role. First she used to be third angel in mosr of her dramas and now she gonna play Barbeena 2.0 then again barbeena .3.0

Poor soul getting same roles. Its her second shoe as lead but both roles are looking exactly same. Hope she doesn't speak pastho in this drama.

no no , it's a never seen before character, she will play differently .