Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Posted: 3 months ago

I don't think anyone here have problem with Sabeena. I loved her role in Suno Chanda, I loved her in TB too. I wasn't a fan of kabuli pulao mainly because of its plot. I didn't like the fact that they got barbeena married to an older guy of her father's age n it was justified in the show. It has nothing to do with the performance. Not agreeing with the concept of the show doesn't equate to hating on the actress. I don't know why everyone just assumes that we hate sabeena n why would anyone have "sleepless" nights over any actor/actress ?smiley29

Similarly, someone disapproving that halal nikah or whatever it is called is their pov. Not agreeing with a particular concept doesn't mean he/ she hates bilal or sabeena.

If we weren't interested in the show, we wouldn't enter this thread. We are here, bcoz we are eager to watch n know the story. Why is it so hard to understand that others who aren't fan of an actor or actress can watch the show too.

Edited by minakrish - 3 months ago
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Gone are the days when sabeena was known for haya.smiley36.Their actors have moved on from it, at least sabeena did she got grey,kabuli pulao, ramadan drama and now MJ. She is doing well in her career and doesn’t need validation now. Coming back to second lead, if the story is interesting and amazing why not a female starrer show which has 2-3 leading ladies like sinf e ahan for sabeena as well. Keep on targeting sabeena for her looks smiley14 acting wise she is doing good and will eventually do better performances in future.

Originally posted by: Haalim

I found Wahaj's comment under Mann Jogi's trailer smiley27Screenshot_2024-07-07-13-17-33-764-edit_com.instagram.android.jpg

Wahaj is a super secure actor who doesn’t shy away from showing appreciation on other people’s projects smiley27 He’s worked with KN and Sabeena both as well tou yeh tou banta hai smiley20

Originally posted by: Tulip9

Gohar Rasheed is gonna outshine all here smiley27 he aces negative role , looking forward to his impact smiley27

He was amazing in Jindo and he had a double role there - 2 generations. I thought he was okay in JSA though. It wasn’t an outright villain but shady. Magar Jindo main he completely blew me away.

Originally posted by: tgota92

Wahaj is a super secure actor who doesn’t shy away from showing appreciation on other people’s projects smiley27 He’s worked with KN and Sabeena both as well tou yeh tou banta hai smiley20

He definitely is.

Originally posted by: Mona_HappyLife

Tgota92 :

No one has stopped you from criticising. But there is a difference between positive and negative criticism.

More than the plot/topic you are concerned about Sabeena getting to play the meaty role.

You have been literally after her post the teaser release.

Imagine anyone of US doing the same for a certain actor's drama. A fight would have started out here..

It's a plain attack against Sabeena and waise this has been going on for months now...

The plot is different, actors are different, execution etc everything is different but still out of all these you found the only main point to discuss...

I will say one thing people can dish it out but can't take it..

Now you can't even call out xenophobic and misogynistic comments made by KRQ because he's the writer of you know the show that can't be named..

Originally posted by: Tulip9

ofcourse, she played the psycho obsessed Haya role so better , whole continent showered love on her smiley27

I know the impact her role had, had a lot of people pressed smiley36

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

smiley9 third wheel se she is the main wheel nowsmiley39 isiliye uproar ho raha hai.

Everyone gets promotion, Sabeena got too and even some third wheel in Faysal/Hiba show got promotions too. Entertainment ko entertainment ki tarah Dekho, loosing sleep over actor/actress, fighting, taking digs in every damn thread, what type of entertainment it is? smiley29

Bilal & Gouhar have already worked together in telefilm Laal. He was a bad guy there as well.

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Everyone gets promotion, Sabeena got too and even some third wheel in Faysal/Hiba show got promotions too. Entertainment ko entertainment ki tarah Dekho, loosing sleep over actor/actress, fighting, taking digs in every damn thread, what type of entertainment it is? smiley29

Motto is this: Never ending criticisms for thee, kid gloves handling for moi..