Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

Finally, they are addressing that a halala nikah can't be planned.

they it seemed like sabeena's character will marry gohar's character then the unplanned halala nikah. i do hope to see this issue be addressed. i remember watching a BW movie related to halala nikah but the story felt diluted tbh.
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

I felt it is on the nikah you do to get married again to your ex-husband. Like if a guy is a tool and gives 3 talaks but then still wants to marry the same girl, so he needs a temp husband before he can get married again.

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Liked this teaser better..looks like we will get a slow burn love story of them smiley42

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9FWnBgvfkw/?igsh=emp4YzRlaHpyM2xw

Bilaaall what an actorsmiley32

Look at his body language, voice modulation. He has completely transformed himself into an orthodox Muslim guysmiley32

Him and sabeena are complementing each other wellsmiley20

Edited by Rashi23 - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

I didn't find the concept messed up, probably the premise is regressive but I don't know the actual prevalence of Halala Nikka in Pak so may be they try to address that in the drama. The confusion and misunderstanding is probably due to the earlier speculations regarding the drama of being about two individuals from different faiths.

Not talking about this show specifically. Earlier there aired a show on ITV, Beintehaa. They showed the main couple planning a halala Nikah after the ML divorces his wife due to some misunderstanding. I was skeptical because of that. But the first promo cleared my confusion. Bilal's character seems to be a religious guy & he's saying that his prayers & fasts will go in vain if he becomes a part of the planning smiley19

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

they it seemed like sabeena's character will marry gohar's character then the unplanned halala nikah. i do hope to see this issue be addressed. i remember watching a BW movie related to halala nikah but the story felt diluted tbh.

Yeah Nikah. But the girl chooses her second husband later on.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Finally, they are addressing that a halala nikah can't be planned.

What's that I'm hearing from the first time

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah Nikah. But the girl chooses her second husband later on.

Exactly. But let's see how the makers execute the story. smiley36Cuz some issues are addressed but they go super south in later episodes in some of the shows lol.

See, a man can still take his wife back between two talaqs. After he utters a third talaq she's haraam for him. He can only marry her again if she gets married to another man & consummates her marriage with him. Then if the guy divorces her willingly or he dies, she can marry the first husband again. But this set up should not be a plan.

This is because in earlier times some men would divorce their women in the morning & take them back by the evening & likewise. To protect a woman's honour, this thing was legislated in Islam.

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Exactly. But let's see how the makers execute the story. smiley36Cuz some issues are addressed but they go super south in later episodes in some of the shows lol.

I hope the religious thing is done well. Baaki ka I can takesmiley36