Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 3 months ago

Liked this teaser better..looks like we will get a slow burn love story of them smiley42

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9FWnBgvfkw/?igsh=emp4YzRlaHpyM2xw

Edited by moosewithagoose - 3 months ago

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: mala06

Suddenly all the mai guys of PTV seem to be green flags. I am liking this change. Billu character seems cute

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9FWnBgvfkw/?igsh=dTR5dTUwbnYyY3Z2

I know na..im already loving the character and the pair ..I hope we get to see some more about Aliya's character too

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

I know na..im already loving the character and the pair ..I hope we get to see some more about Aliya's character too

Yeah. Hopefully. They look good together.

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Liked this teaser better..looks like we will get a slow burn love story of them smiley42

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9FWnBgvfkw/?igsh=emp4YzRlaHpyM2xw

Haan this one seems nice. I think Sabeena's character even though might agree to marry Ibrahim but she might not want a talaq later. The concept is messed up, already misunderstood as well. I hope it's done well.

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Nice teaser. I just hope Sabeena doesn't do much of screeching. She did phenomal in KB so lets see. I do like how they make BAK's character do the speaking whilst Sabeena's voice is used for the ost and she doesn't speak much in the teaser.

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Nice teaser. I just hope Sabeena doesn't do much of screeching. She did phenomal in KB so lets see. I do like how they make BAK's character do the speaking whilst Sabeena's voice is used for the ost and she doesn't speak much in the teaser.

Bilal's voice seems different. Lately he has been fantastic with his voice modulation.

Finally, they are addressing that a halala nikah can't be planned.

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Haalim

Bilal's voice seems different. Lately he has been fantastic with his voice modulation.

i agree, he seemed to improve on the voice modulation.

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Haalim

Haan this one seems nice. I think Sabeena's character even though might agree to marry Ibrahim but she might not want a talaq later. The concept is messed up, already misunderstood as well. I hope it's done well.

I didn't find the concept messed up, probably the premise is regressive but I don't know the actual prevalence of Halala Nikka in Pak so may be they try to address that in the drama. The confusion and misunderstanding is probably due to the earlier speculations regarding the drama of being about two individuals from different faiths.