Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

I've seen a lot of people say that scripts don't do justice to Bilal's talent, I kind of agree. Earlier I thought IM is going to be that show but then it also went downhill. I hope this show does justice to him!

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Haalim

I've seen a lot of people say that scripts don't do justice to Bilal's talent, I kind of agree. Earlier I thought IM is going to be that show but then it also went downhill. I hope this show does justice to him!

Barring the editing flaws, IM was a pretty decent script I would say and his role had a lot of margin for performance.

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Barring the editing flaws, IM was a pretty decent script I would say and his role had a lot of margin for performance.

A lot of things didn't make sense towards the end. Performance wise it was the best opportunity for him, no complaints there. I wasn't even bothered about the editing issues much as I enjoyed the individual scenes.

I wish the show had followed the original story whatever it was.

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

IM had a lot of potential but sorry to say it's writing was too weak, it was poorly directed and editing was soooo bad na. That i have never scene such flawed editing in dramas of recent time. But bilal as usual nailed it. He stole the show.

Edited by NINALOGY - 3 months ago

Zafar Miraj and Kashif Nisar's combo with bilal, this one is going to be super interesting.

Maza aney wala hai

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Zafar Miraj and Kashif Nisar's combo with bilal, this one is going to be super interesting.

Maza aney wala hai

I hope it doesn't disappoint as my hopes are already very high.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Haalim

I hope it doesn't disappoint as my hopes are already very high.

It's a Kashif Nisar drama so it won't get ruined also Sultana ji is back

Originally posted by: anikamathur

It's a Kashif Nisar drama so it won't get ruined also Sultana ji is back

Hope so. It looks promising.

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5