Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Bekind

Why is Ananya posting so many Srk family related pictures? If she really broke up with Aditya over Aryan then she just proved it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5v4zgvMDO9/?igsh=MTRpa2E2bWphYXZ5dw==

it’s Koimoi
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

she share their post onto her story

hotchoco thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustWandering

Not at the wedding, at the ambani culture center event.. where bloggers were complaining about being put in diff rooms?

Srk and his family were in tier 1, Shanaya and kapoor were in tier 2, so was ARK… but Ananya walked in tier 1 with srk… imagine dumping your own parents and BF in tier 2 room so you can tag along with srk family to tier 1 room

Oh but Ananya and ARK did lots of couple PR dramas after that so I don't think it mattered.

why are people assuming they broke up? They are doing ads together now and I see Bhavna liking ARK posts. So it must be fine. They would have done Insta unfollowing antics if they wanted to show they were done. I think they will drag it on longer til they can keep getting attention.

Edited by hotchoco - 5 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

She and Suhana are childhood friends. And it looks like they’ve hung out at some match today or recently. I think these posts are just that, posts about your day with your friend. Social media is just turning everything into drama.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Isn’t Aryan dating some international aunty?

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Yeah he is. But it might be part of PR drama.

hotchoco thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

nope.

Reddit made that up just like they make up everything. They even claimed Aryan flew somewhere with her this week because she posted someone's arm. Aryan has been filming all week on a beach in Malad.

Even that video Reddit dug up of them at the same concert is from a Martin Garrix concert from 2 years ago.

She is just modeling those Dyavol clothes along with the other thots he knows like Shruti and whoever.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

I do not think they broke up

And even if they do marrying ARK is a disney fantasy

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Lol, suddenly she’s full of love for this family why?? What’s with the “besties” and “how it started how it’s going” like they have been inseparable forever. Something is definitely off with her. I’m getting “look at me I’m so happy” vibes smiley36
Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

Lol, suddenly she’s full of love for this family why?? What’s with the “besties” and “how it started how it’s going” like they have been inseparable forever. Something is definitely off with her. I’m getting “look at me I’m so happy” vibes smiley36

exactly. Last few matches she was missing and shanya was there. I hope I am wrong but something does not feel right.