Posted: 29 days ago

SRK's son and Big B's grandson.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

SRK's son and Big B's grandson.

Is he someone I need to worry about in 20 years ? smiley36

I am already preparing myself for the next batch of nepo kids - Aaradhya, Ruhi, Yash, Raha etc

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Is he someone I need to worry about in 20 years ? smiley36

I am already preparing myself for the next batch of nepo kids - Aaradhya, Ruhi, Yash, Raha etc

Yes, I think so. If you look at my post on the previous page, both SRK and Big B have stated that AbRam and Aaradhya will be the next SRK/Kajol duo.

Which, unlike most star kids, I can actually believe here since both seemed awfully talented from their school function. One is the son of the biggest male star and one is the daughter of the biggest female star and granddaughter of the other biggest male star.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I feel like she is using him. I don't know how true this is but apparently Abram and Aish's daughter, Aaradhya, are good school friends so people are already shipping them for real life and future movies.

weird, isn't she like 7 years older than him? The boy is a baby, they need to leave him alone instead of shipping him with a teenage girl.
RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

weird, isn't she like 7 years older than him? The boy is a baby, they need to leave him alone instead of shipping him with a teenage girl.

She's only one year older than him. She's 12 and he's 11. I think the "shipping" has more to do with SRK/Aish and SRK/Big B fans wanting to see their kids together onscreen, especially after SRK and Big B both publicly endorsed it. And SRK also addressed the "age gap" and how he feels love has no age so Aaradhya being older than AbRam does not mean they couldn't be paired together, even if that's unusual for Hindi cinema.

I think back to how I pointed out how SRK/Rekha are closer in age than Big B/Rekha but the former pairing seemed to disgust so many users on here, whereas no one has a problem with the latter.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

She's only one year older than him. She's 12 and he's 11. I think the "shipping" has more to do with SRK/Aish and SRK/Big B fans wanting to see their kids together onscreen, especially after SRK and Big B both publicly endorsed it. And SRK also addressed the "age gap" and how he feels love has no age so Aaradhya being older than AbRam does not mean they couldn't be paired together, even if that's unusual for Hindi cinema.

I think back to how I pointed out how SRK/Rekha are closer in age than Big B/Rekha but the former pairing seemed to disgust so many users on here, whereas no one has a problem with the latter.

sorry I got confused with articles online 2008 stating Aish was pregnant. Srk son was born around CE days. But thanks for clarifying it. I don’t follow their kids ages but I remember CE days they were celebrating his son being born. Anyways it’s not about age, it’s how people look together. Like Kareena and shahid looked strange together, she looked older than him by many years and he looked amazing with Amrita.
RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

sorry I got confused with articles online 2008 stating Aish was pregnant. Srk son was born around CE days. But thanks for clarifying it. I don’t follow their kids ages but I remember CE days they were celebrating his son being born. Anyways it’s not about age, it’s how people look together. Like Kareena and shahid looked strange together, she looked older than him by many years and he looked amazing with Amrita.

Yes, I remember AbRam was about a baby when he appeared at the end credits of Happy New Year. He looks much younger than Aaradhya though because I didn't realize they were schoolfellows and friends. It makes sense though considering how close SRK is to Amitabh, Jaya, and Abhishek so both kids probably see a lot of each other between school and outside of school.

That's also true that it isn't about age so much as how they look together. Like Hrithik and Karishma are the same age but it's ludicrous to imagine them romantically paired together since she'd been working a decade longer than him. Kareena is miscast with lots of actors. Besides looking too old for Shahid, the worst was with Imran Khan where my first thought about their pairing was that it seemed like an aunt and her nephew. Amrita was much more suitable for Shahid and I'd like to see them together again, especially if Main Hoon Na 2 revives her film career.