Ekahriz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago
  1. Ruhi: Same shameless and cringe behaviour. No self respect whatsoever. She knew Armaan will not come if she said the truth. So again manipulated him and used his guilt to get him to the temple. And why she is so unhinged, guys! And she said dadi sa and ma will find you a bride and I will have to live alone in Poddar house? Seriously? You are still thinking of living in Poddar house in the scenario Armaan gets married again to someone else! What is wrong with you woman!?     
  2. Armaan: He is so clueless. What the hell bro! Don’t you have a brain? I am pretty sure at this moment he doesn’t really love Ruhi. He hasn’t shown any emotion towards her in that sense. He just feels guilty. But I don’t think he realises what he feels and that is not a bloody excuse. You are a 30 year old man. Figure out your feelings, stop leading on two women. But he is a man after all! What more can one expect from him! If this is how it is gonna go, there should be a nice guy for Abhira, just like how her mom got lucky 
  3. Abhira: The only girl with some modicum of self respect. Of course she is hurt because she has started developing feelings for Armaan. Of course she is hurt because she has been completely blindsided. She probably always thought when the time comes, they will talk and file for divorce together. Here, it looks like he has been sitting on the divorce paper waiting to get rid of her and that is breach of trust of their friendship. And what does Abhira do? Unlike Ruhi, she will not beg infront of rejection like this. Irrespective of the fact that she has no family to go to, she is willing to sign the divorce papers because she won’t let anyone treat her with disrespect. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Beautiful post !

Roohi is delulu and entitled, who the f is she to get him the divorce paper and tell him to get back to her . It doesn't matter whether the marriage is deal or not, Abhira is his legal wife. Stupid homewrecker !

But roohi is not alone to blame, if a man is not interested in you he will say No right? He will draw limits. But this man makes her believe he is interested in her and will get back. It's just that roohi is very clear that she wants armaan back and says it in words and armaan keeps quiet, 🤐 so we feel roohi is coming armaan and abhira ke beech mein . But in reality, it's Armaan who is playing with both the girls.

For me in today's episode, Armaan and Roohi are not equally wrong, he is more wrong. Because he is married to abhira and he is the one who is supposed to be loyal. It's not Roohi's job . Roohi is not wedded to abhira. She is a married woman but her husband is presumed dead. So the onus of loyalty should be on Armaan , Not Roohi.

And Abhira, i am super proud of you my Akshnav 's baby girl smiley27

Abhira give a Ray of hope among rest of the " hopeless FLs" 

I loved the way she denounced the " pendulum , namesake husband "smiley42

Such a relief smiley42

Originally posted by: Ekahriz

1. Ruhi: Same shameless and cringe behaviour. No self respect whatsoever. She knew Armaan will not come if she said the truth. So again manipulated him and used his guilt to get him to the temple. And why she is so unhinged, guys! And she said dadi sa and ma will find you a bride and I will have to live alone in Poddar house? Seriously? You are still thinking of living in Poddar house in the scenario Armaan gets married again to someone else! What is wrong with you woman!?     
  2. Armaan: He is so clueless. What the hell bro! Don’t you have a brain? I am pretty sure at this moment he doesn’t really love Ruhi. He hasn’t shown any emotion towards her in that sense. He just feels guilty. But I don’t think he realises what he feels and that is not a bloody excuse. You are a 30 year old man. Figure out your feelings, stop leading on two women. But he is a man after all! What more can one expect from him! If this is how it is gonna go, there should be a nice guy for Abhira, just like how her mom got lucky 
  3. Abhira: The only girl with some modicum of self respect. Of course she is hurt because she has started developing feelings for Armaan. Of course she is hurt because she has been completely blindsided. She probably always thought when the time comes, they will talk and file for divorce together. Here, it looks like he has been sitting on the divorce paper waiting to get rid of her and that is breach of trust of their friendship. And what does Abhira do? Unlike Ruhi, she will not beg infront of rejection like this. Irrespective of the fact that she has no family to go to, she is willing to sign the divorce papers because she won’t let anyone treat her with disrespect. 

ruhi is defo a black character...but Armaan is also not a baby to follow her.....he will not be ready to write names for an amar prem katha with her if he did not want to...so armaan is equally to b blamed.....

Abhira...wow....love and respect for her grew so much more!!!

just hope makers keep her character this way and let arman and ruhi b together.....or f they have to bring armaan with abhira...let him work for that....and let that be real work....😂

Ruhi Birla is the epitome of homewrecker, her antics do not shock me anymore after she asked where Ab-Ar are sleeping. I am watching with popcorn in hand to see how far she goes in the unhinged meter. Very excited to see how capable she is in drawing Ar to her bedroom or something smiley42

Ar toh hai ek wahiyat insaan. I anyways stopped expecting anything from a disloyal person with so many loser traits.

Ab is QUEEN. Finally lub ka bhoot utar gaya. I hope she kicks Ar to the curb and gives some well-rounded slaps to Ruhi for all the s h i t she has been throwing unwarranted in Ab's way.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Abhira give a Ray of hope among rest of the " hopeless FLs" 

I loved the way she denounced the " pendulum , namesake husband "smiley42

Such a relief smiley42

For a second i thought they are going to copy lost .. but that was a cute fight and not serious.. this one had serious overtones and thankfully it did not end that way 

Ekahriz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Beautiful post !

Roohi is delulu and entitled, who the f is she to get him the divorce paper and tell him to get back to her . It doesn't matter whether the marriage is deal or not, Abhira is his legal wife. Stupid homewrecker !

But roohi is not alone to blame, if a man is not interested in you he will say No right? He will draw limits. But this man makes her believe he is interested in her and will get back. It's just that roohi is very clear that she wants armaan back and says it in words and armaan keeps quiet, 🤐 so we feel roohi is coming armaan and abhira ke beech mein . But in reality, it's Armaan who is playing with both the girls.

For me in today's episode, Armaan and Roohi are not equally wrong, he is more wrong. Because he is married to abhira and he is the one who is supposed to be loyal. It's not Roohi's job . Roohi is not wedded to abhira. She is a married woman but her husband is presumed dead. So the onus of loyalty should be on Armaan , Not Roohi.

@bold, I completely agree. Armaan is the one who should be showing loyalty in his marriage. Ruhi anyway wasn't loyal in her marriage. Ruhi doesn't have to think of Abhira. But I wish she would just stop stooping so low for a man who cast her aside like she is nothing. Who doesn't have the spine to stand up for herself? Why has she put her self-esteem at his feet? This is what is making me feel so disgusted by her. Why is she acting all shameless and cringe for a guy who doesn't stand up for her? 

At this moment I don't even understand her love for him. Like he does the opposite of what he promised to her? He never takes her side and always has fought with the family for Abhira. The number of times he was on Abhira's side angering dadi and family, can't she see? So she should by now realise she doesn't matter to him. He just feels guilty. 

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

@bold, I completely agree. Armaan is the one who should be showing loyalty in his marriage. Ruhi anyway wasn't loyal in her marriage. Ruhi doesn't have to think of Abhira. But I wish she would just stop stooping so low for a man who cast her aside like she is nothing. Who doesn't have the spine to stand up for herself? Why has she put her self-esteem at his feet? This is what is making me feel so disgusted by her. Why is she acting all shameless and cringe for a guy who doesn't stand up for her? 

At this moment I don't even understand her love for him. Like he does the opposite of what he promised to her? He never takes her side and always has fought with the family for Abhira. The number of times he was on Abhira's side angering dadi and family, can't she see? So she should by now realise she doesn't matter to him. He just feels guilty. 

Roohi has no self esteem , she is the one putting 100% effort in their relationship/2 minutes noodles attraction 🍜 or whatever it is smiley36

She is so territorial, possesive and has fear of abandonment, that she settles for the bare minimum! If i was roohi, i would have given one tight slap to armaan & walked away. Roohi is no saint, she destroyed Rohit 's life, but in the context of Armaan & roohi, armaan also is wrong. He keeps giving her hope and doesn't set clear boundaries.

Some women are like this in a relationship , they will put all the efforts and settle for not even bare minimum. She is birla-goenka hier, have no idea why she is like this. Her mum used to stand up for herself and fight for her rights but daughter aisi nibbi nikli smiley44

Regarding Armaan, He doesn't say No to her, he kind of nods, gives her puppy eyes, today even was going on his own to write shiv Shakti rasam... So for me, roohi is not the only vamp here. Trp audience love to hate the other woman but give benefit of doubt to bhola bhala pati. 

I mean, other woman is not married to the wife, it's not her responsibility to be loyal, it's husband who should be the loyal one. I nowhere see Roohi putting a gun on his head to do the rasam. He willingly went. So why will roohi not be delusional? If she thinks he still loves her and he will come back to her, is armaan not at fault for letting her believe it ?

ShadowImbue thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Beautiful post !

@bold That's the fact Armaan is more at fault for leading on both girls. The way he went out of the way for Abhira, fought with his family for her, ensured her respect in his family and did things only a loving and caring life partner would do surely signified a bond of love not of responsibility. Then comes his untold, incomplete love story with Ruhi which he didn't want to complete but then all of a sudden, because of Ruhi's suicidal tendencies and his wish to heal her pain he didn't object to moving on with Ruhi divorcing Abhira despite knowing that Ruhi is seriously obsessed with him & she won't settle with anything less than him divorcing Abhira. What was his "shayad yeh ishara hai" when he couldn't write his name with Ruhi's name? Is he for real man? He is still contemplating & wants signs to choose between Ruhi and Abhira.   

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

rishta legacy heroines are known for their great self respect..so like her mumma and  Nani,..abhira will not let any man or woman disrespect her..even if it’s her husband who,she loves immensely..Abhira will make Armaan suffer the consequences of disrespecting her 👍