Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 5 months ago

A very dramatic episode not something I usually like but there were some dialogues and scenes which I liked and enjoyed.

1. Dadisa’s statement to Armaan that couldn’t he help Ab as a friend without marrying her and giving a name to the relationship… that’s exactly what Ar tried to convince till the last moment to Akshara.. he could have even made Ab his sister.. but Akshara being the greatest manipulator of all times didn't budge… had Ak simply accepted Ar to take care of Ab, things wouldn’t have been so complicated… shaadi har problem ka solution nahi hota.. yeh baat Akshara na jeeteji samajh payi na marne ke baad… she ruined Armaan and her daughter's life in this forceful setup.. till date I wonder how could Ak be so dumb and selfish.. she saw how Poddars especially dadisa, fufasa and Vidya were when they came to the resort, she knew ab could never adjust in that family.. still got her married to Ar.

2. Vidya’s dialogue that if Ab wanted money and a roof over her head, she could have just asked her… this again is a valid point.. instead of making a deal for convenience and a mockery of marriage, Ab could have simply asked for money and a place to stay as she didn’t want to be in a loveless marriage for life till she became financially independent… Ab didn’t accept this marriage as real till she developed feelings… she was just there to get a roof above her head, she could have done it without hurting the family sentiments.. she could’ve stayed in a PG and Ar could’ve given her money..

3. Contrary to majority of audience, I liked Armaan’s dialogues.. He was majboor, he was compelled to marry Ab. He never wanted to marry her or bring her to the Poddar house.. Akshara forcefully got them married which was ethically and morally incorrect… every human who is born has to die on day.. and just because you are dying, you don’t get the authority to ruin someone’s life or compel them to do something against their will… it’s harsh but truth… Armaan unlike Abhira isn’t a fickle minded person and has been clear since day one that she is a just a zimmedari.. he wants her to complete her studies and be independent… Jab man kiya tab deal start, jab feelings start hue toh deal cancel.. in life you have to be accountable for your words and actions.. world doesn’t revolve around you and everyone isn’t obligated to do as you wish…
The way Ab is made to bow down to all accusations for her parvarish and her mother just shows that she will have to face even worse allegations of her mother like Ruhi’s mother accident and akshara not bothering to inform about her son and fiancé’s death.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

A very dramatic episode not something I usually like but there were some dialogues and scenes which I liked and enjoyed.

1. Dadisa’s statement to Armaan that couldn’t he help Ab as a friend without marrying her and giving a name to the relationship… that’s exactly what Ar tried to convince till the last moment to Akshara.. he could have even made Ab his sister.. but Akshara being the greatest manipulator of all times didn't budge… had Ak simply accepted Ar to take care of Ab, things wouldn’t have been so complicated… shaadi har problem ka solution nahi hota.. yeh baat Akshara na jeeteji samajh payi na marne ke baad… she ruined Armaan and her daughter's life in this forceful setup.. till date I wonder how could Ak be so dumb and selfish.. she saw how Poddars especially dadisa, fufasa and Vidya were when they came to the resort, she knew ab could never adjust in that family.. still got her married to Ar.

2. Vidya’s dialogue that if Ab wanted money and a roof over her head, she could have just asked her… this again is a valid point.. instead of making a deal for convenience and a mockery of marriage, Ab could have simply asked for money and a place to stay as she didn’t want to be in a loveless marriage for life till she became financially independent… Ab didn’t accept this marriage as real till she developed feelings… she was just there to get a roof above her head, she could have done it without hurting the family sentiments.. she could’ve stayed in a PG and Ar could’ve given her money..

3. Contrary to majority of audience, I liked Armaan’s dialogues.. He was majboor, he was compelled to marry Ab. He never wanted to marry her or bring her to the Poddar house.. Akshara forcefully got them married which was ethically and morally incorrect… every human who is born has to die on day.. and just because you are dying, you don’t get the authority to ruin someone’s life or compel them to do something against their will… it’s harsh but truth… Armaan unlike Abhira isn’t a fickle minded person and has been clear since day one that she is a just a zimmedari.. he wants her to complete her studies and be independent… Jab man kiya tab deal start, jab feelings start hue toh deal cancel.. in life you have to be accountable for your words and actions.. world doesn’t revolve around you and everyone isn’t obligated to do as you wish…
The way Ab is made to bow down to all accusations for her parvarish and her mother just shows that she will have to face even worse allegations of her mother like Ruhi’s mother accident and akshara not bothering to inform about her son and fiancé’s death.

i wonder if akshara thinks ek kambre main sone se, ek bed pe sone se , ek bathroom share karne se pyaar ho jayega 🙃

Ye toh log apne kutte ya pg mates bhi ke saath bhi karthe hai. Both will stay in the same room. Share same bed and even share bathroom. But that does not mean ppl get married to each other.

May be for akshara ek MARD ke saath rehna is SIN. She is definitely born in 1950s. 1980s wale log bhi ithna backward nahi hothe jithna ak thi 🙃🤭

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

From starting when people are claiming marrying abhira to armaan is the best decision instead of asking to send her to gonekas I once told in forum this armaan is not reliable. Giving promise to someone is easy but to stand by that promise is a Himalayan task.

Akshara always took decisions in the last minute which affect many people, even at the deathbed she didn't change. Akshara thought that just because armaan came to save abhira and her, he will do everything for her daughter if she becomes his wife, she is being naive here. For armaan family comes first and CVS has not changed much in Armaan's character. He told abhira she is his friend and family but also her even if she left after 1year he will remember her. In gangor he once again stressed his zimmadari jaap.

I always thought vidhya and Rohit are his bottom line,Dadisa or other family members doesn't matter him much, but he is proving me wrong with the way he is behaving during Dadisa’s case or now charu Dev affair. The only person he does not give any heed is his father.

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: shalu1786

From starting when people are claiming marrying abhira to armaan is the best decision instead of asking to send her to gonekas I once told in forum this armaan is not reliable. Giving promise to someone is easy but to stand by that promise is a Himalayan task.

Akshara always took decisions in the last minute which affect many people, even at the deathbed she didn't change. Akshara thought that just because armaan came to save abhira and her, he will do everything for her daughter if she becomes his wife, she is being naive here. For armaan family comes first and CVS has not changed much in Armaan's character. He told abhira she is his friend and family but also her even if she left after 1year he will remember her. In gangor he once again stressed his zimmadari jaap.

I always thought vidhya and Rohit are his bottom line,Dadisa or other family members doesn't matter him much, but he is proving me wrong with the way he is behaving during Dadisa’s case or now charu Dev affair. The only person he does not give any heed is his father.

true!! A known enemy is better than an unknown friend… I know Manish said to Ak that she had died for them.. but 22 years back he had said his door is always open for abhir and the other kid.. All Ak had to do was ask Ar to take her to Goenkas… they might be cruel but aren’t so heartless to not accept Ab even after knowing Ak died…

But then i sometimes wonder why Ak didn’t reveal about anything to Ab.. her life journey was a mess.. one after the other impulsive decision ruining her and others lives… it would have been tricky reveal about her life without making a fool of herself… but sach hai.. kabhi na kabhi bahar aayega.. and Ab will get jhatkas as she will hear about her mother’s kaands… and Ab had started her journey of making kaands by initiating deal marriage..

Thank you Noor for making a topic on today’s episode.. I have so many points in my head but didn’t had time to write them down.. you summed up everything what I exactly wanted to share.

I loved Dadi today.. every word that came from her mouth was like awakening to both Armaan and Abhira. She asked very valid questions for which they had no answers except to accept the mistake of taking marriage as a deal.

There may be lot of issues among the members of poddar house, dadi is also hiding something from everyone, but everyone are united and adjusting to maintain the peace and harmony of that house. This was disturbed after Abhira entered that house. It’s natural sometimes changes do happen when a new bahu enters a joint family, but Abhira herself until yesterday did not consider herself as the member/bahu of that house.. so with what right she started arguing, shouting and giving bhashans to everyone to bring changes in that family ? And when she started falling for Armaan then she wanted to cancel the deal and become permanent wife for him. Marriage doesn’t work like that. She is too young to understand the institution of marriage.

Today’s episode showed mirror to both Abhira and Armaan.

edited for calling out fans

Edited by LizzieBennet - 5 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I watched some clips. Marriage is not a joke. Ek se shadi karo just break it for silly reason and move. It's not called marriage. It's called marriage with benefits. Which is not popular in india. In a way armaan and abhira ruined each others life.

If it would have happened in real life the girl will be treated as something else. Like how exactly another family accept girl married one man and left him post getting security. Agar kal ko what is the guarantee girl will not marry a police to throw these ppl in false alligation.

Shadi is not the solution for all the problems. Akshara ki beti hi hoor pari nahi hai jo ye sab face karthi hai real life main.there are many girls face similar situation but not everyone asks ppl to get married.

Kusum dola was still fine as both were police officers and i heard he died on duty while saving ml. Atleast police can save his daughter better but shadi ki zaroorath waha bhi nahi thi.

But idhar armaan is a lawyer what armaan can do if ab gets attacked. Can he shoot? No. Can he kill ? No then what's the point of trusting him?

I agree ak saved armaan. But armaan bhi unhe bachane hi aya tha. So in a way he was supposed to be killed while saving ak and abhira but ak decided let's become mahaan one more time. 🙃 isse accha abhira anyways shadi ka mazak bana hi chuki hai. She could have married yuvraj and khane main zeher daalkar de dethi 😌 she could have become that one person who sacrificed her everything to kill evil person like yuvraj who destroyed so many lives.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

At last majboori shadi is out. Ak last khaand came out open to all. Any relationship should be formed on trust and respect .not through deals and taken as bhoj. Every relationship is defined with love and acceptance. Rohit is super in angry scenes with light anger mode and stressed expressions. Instead of explaining the consequences dealt to their shadi how yuvi kept them on gun point abhira herself said I was not ready in shadi you first agreed.Ar admitted that he was not ready ak mam forced him. Family vs jimmedari he always chose family ar is kept in tact till day.Ar is angry as abhira went against dadi for driving charu towards dev, charus accident, going away from home against his one yr deal. Ruhis old dialogues jab tum iss Ghar se javoge mujhe dukh hoga. Today she showed it in her words. She was worried as abhira is still not independent and ar jimmedari not done yet. None stooped her except ruhi. Ar was saying from inner self don't go but abhira waited for long and went. Dadi closed doors for abhira.

Dadi’s words Badkismat, Bewakoofi, Badtamiz.. summed up the whole Abhimaan’s story till now. Someone write a topic on these three words yaar.. I’m not good in writing. What is that deepam before tulsi plant blowing off when she left? Meher are you going to write your insights in detail on the last three episodes ?

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Susi26

Dadi’s words Badkismat, Bewakoofi, Badtamiz.. summed up the whole Abhimaan’s story till now. Someone write a topic on these three words yaar.. I’m not good in writing. What is that deepam before tulsi plant blowing off when she left? Meher are you going to write your insights in detail on the last three episodes ?

dadis words are correct today. Actually episodes are good from the time charu truth is out full on drama. Diya gone in poddars when ruhi prayed for Arman and abhira stay in poddars after dadis court case and Manish kept Diya in gvs for them. Today only one Diya flickering in poddars outside. Its all for abhira closure in poddars through these truths out.

I thought Akshara made Abhira and Armaan marry to keep Yuvraj away? Armaan did propose a different solution but that wouldn't keep Yuvraj at bay. She had to be someone's wife for him to back off. Of course, that didn't work. Yuvraj did come back. But irrespective, Akshara did what she thought was best to keep YUVRAJ away from Abhira. I think Yuvraj played a very important role in Abhira and Armaan's marriage that most of us are forgetting.