Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Two women are after Vasant's blood. Both are capable of great harm. How will they be stopped?

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 194

A father is desperate to see his daughter. The rest are not getting it, but for him every moment away is too much.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 195

Bhadradev just barged in without a chance for being introduced properly. Vasant has no idea what is coming her way.

coderlady thumbnail

Mini chapter

Prarthna is not happy after learning the true identity of Vasant. She only cares about her hate towards her.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 196

Vasant is making Bhadradev realize that he should value all his children. Wish Avantika was listening to this.

coderlady thumbnail

Is it emotional blackmail again? Now she is is princess so he doesn't have to play those games.

coderlady thumbnail

He convinced her again. But he has yet to tell her about Avantika. But she has accepted Kamla in his life too.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: coderlady

He convinced her again. But he has yet to tell her about Avantika. But she has accepted Kamla in his life too.

He has no past with Kamla, she knows he never loved her and will never do. But he has a past with Avantika and this makes her insecure.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Is it emotional blackmail again? Now she is is princess so he doesn't have to play those games.

She might be a princess but she still is the same person, she is hard to be convinced 😅

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 196

Prithvi- Ah ......

Vasantmitra hugging him- What?

Prithvi- I did something stupid

Vasantmitra- Again, wow what a shocker (Sarcastically)

Prithvi serious- But before I confess, I have to tell you that I did it all in anger.

Vasantmitra serious- What did you do? What happen?

Prithvi- I got a letter that Shaurya and Aparajita had gotten married.

Vasantmitra Shocked, she shouted- What?

Prithvi- I got very upset, those two idiots.

Vasantmitra- Oh my god, this is absolutely shocking, why and how did this happen?

Prithvi- Well, those two idiots will tell us how it happened. Ok, I didn't know that and I thought that...

A dasi entered suddenly....

Prithvi- How dare you dasi to enter in our private moments like this.

Dasi- Forgive me Maharaj, but it's an emergency ...

Prithvi- What emergency?

Prithvi- Rajkumari Avantika tried to jump off from her window.

They were shocked and quickly went to see her.....

Everyone was in her room including Bhadradev.....

Prithvi- What happened?

Kanak- She tried to jump off from her window.

Prithvi- Are you stupid? He sat besides her and side hugged her.

Vasantmitra became sad......but she understood Avantika's plight.

Bhadradev- You shouldn't punish yourself for your mother's crimes.

Avantika- She is my mother Maharaj, she cared for me since childhood, how can I bear to see her punished. She was crying really badly and hugged Prithvi in front of everyone.

Vasantmitra felt really bad for Avantika, so much so that tears started flowing from her eyes. Samagra however looked suspicious of Avantika and he saw Vasantmitra crying and didn't like it.

Prithvi hugged her and started patting her head gently.....it made Vasantmitra jealous but at this moment she saw Avantika as her sister.

Vasantmitra- Father, her mother is my criminal, but for Avantika, please release her.

Bhadradev and everyone looked at her in shock....

Avantika slightly smirked but it was so subtle no one noticed it.

Bhadradev- No way, I will not release her, not even for you Vasantmitra. She should be punished, she is responsible for so many crimes. I will never Forgive her.

Vasantmitra- But she's my sister, I can't see her in pain.

Avantika crying- Father, Vasantmitra is right, a criminal must be punished but she was a very caring mother for me.

Prithvi- I know Avantika, relax, look we all are here for you.

Avantika hugged him tightly and it made everyone uncomfortable....

Kanak- I think we should give them some space, Avantika needs her husband right now.

Vasantmitra looked sad and distressed....she left the room looking at them tightly locked in their hug.

Vasantmitra went back to her room again in sorrow.......

Prithvi- Avantika, please don't cry....you are my friend besides your tears will hurt Vasantmitra and I can't see her getting hurt.

Avantika wiped her tears- I am sorry, I got carried away.

Prithvi- Promise me, you won't do something stupid again.

Avantika- I won't I promise.... She leaned to kiss Prithvi but he backed off.

Prithvi- Avantika, I have made myself very clear....I don't see you as wife anymore.

Avantika- Since when did you do except in your moments in anger.

Prithvi- Avantika, I am again telling you to leave me and marry again to someone who loves you. Vasantmitra is the one I love.

He left the room in hurry....

Avantika smirked- I know you better than everyone Prithvi, you will abandon Vasantmitra.....she evil laughed.....

Prarthna- Can I come in , my dear sister in law...

Avantika confused- Come in

Prarthna- I have got to know all about your sister...

Avantika- Oh yes, she's my dear sister ,I would never have..

Prarthna- oh please cut it off, I know you hate her and so do I. She is responsible for your mother's plight, she snatched your love from you and so did mine....

Avantika shocked...