Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

Lakha met his end. Killed by his own father. Now he was a royal wasn't he? What made him so vile?

Lakha was egoist, Vasantmitra being better than him hurt his ego, and he lusted her, in pursuit of getting her and satisfying his ego, he lost everything including his life.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

chapter 188

Now Prithvi is even suspecting Vasant's love for him? He claims to love but does not know her nature?

He is blinded by the fact that she's a dacoit.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 189

That play will not be just any play. Probably that is what will reveal the whole plot.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 192

The news of war ending spread far and wide in just two days.........

In Mahishmati, everyone was surprised including Crown Prince Bhudev. Chaya got to know about Lakha dying and she didn't mourn him. In Meluha, Vasantmitra and Kamla got the news of the war ending and they were very happy but the reason of the ending of the war wasn't revealed.

Vasantmitra- The war ended, just like that? How? Bhadradev is not someone who would end a war so easily. Samagra must have done some miracle.

Kamla- I am surprised too, what did bhaiya do that the war ended so suddenly.

Vasantmitra- Well, I am happy that the war ended, Kamla, now please accept my request and leave this hellish palace once and for all.

Kamla- No Vasantmitra, absolutely not. Your son is just only few weeks old. I will not give you permission to take him outside and put him in danger. You also need rest and care. Who will help you in managing the baby? Wherever will you go, you won't find comfort like here.

Vasantmitra- Don't babies grow up without palaces.

Kamla- Vasantmitra, please, I beg you, I am with my child as well, I need your support too. Maharaj doesn't love me, if you are here, I will feel like someone my own is here.

Vasantmitra- Kamla, you have such a regard for me, I have never seen a more gracious person than you.

Kamla- I don't need compliments, I need you to stay in this palace, understand.

Vasantmitra- Fine my dear....

Bhadradev stayed all day with Shaka since the day they came here getting to know every detail of Vasantmitra while Avantika wanted to beg for release of Sujata but she was too scared to even ask for that from Bhadradev. She only met Bhadradev two times but due to Sujata, he didn't want to even look at Avantika and this broke Avantika's heart completely. She was blaming Vasantmitra for her sorrows.

Kanak and Prithvi were sitting together .....

Kanak- Prithvi, tomorrow we will leave for Meluha again. How are you feeling with such drastic change of events?

Prithvi- I don't know mother, I.....I am just impatient to see my beloved wife and son. I misjudged her so much, I feel terrible.

Kanak- More than that I am feeling ashamed for how I behaved, more so when this match was decided by my husband. I never blamed Lachi my son, you know why, because she was faithful to her husband till very end, even in anger and grief she chose her husband. I respect her. I always blamed Samudra for his obsession.....I have no malice towards Lachi's daughter. Suddenly she remembered seeing her eyes for the first time, she said- You know Prithvi, I think it's Lachi's eyes which attracted both Samudra and Bhadradev.

Prithvi remembered falling for her eyes first....

Prithvi- Eyes?

Kanak- Yes, I only saw Lachi once or twice in my life but she had very beautiful eyes, I could never imagine Vasantmitra was Lachi's daughter. They have identical eyes, deep dark brown, fish cut eyes, absolutely gorgeous and attractive.

Prithvi- I fell for her eyes first, when I first saw them,my heart was gone.

Kanak smiled......

Prithvi- Maa, I want to make her Mukhya Maharani.

Kanak- But dear Kamla is so self sacrificing, I think it would be too cruel, Samagra and Kamla have done so much for us, in fact due to Kamla, your relationship with Vasantmitra could blossom, due to Samagra her identity got revealed. He was the first one to know and took great pains for her identity to get revealed. He gave justice to Vasantmitra and Lachi and saved two Empires from a deadly war, he is not getting much appreciated for his efforts.

Prithvi- I know Maa, Samagra is a wonderful man and Kamla is a classy woman. I don't know what good deeds I did that I got such amazing people in my life.

Kanak- What about Avantika? She is very hurt and angry.

Prithvi- She is suffering Karma of her mother and uncle, besides she forced herself in my life, I always told her we were over, still again and again she worked on it till I accepted her, that too in pain and anger. What will I do about her. Why can't she understand I don't love her. I gave her option to leave me but she is hell bent on ruining her life.

Kanak- I don't think it's love anymore, it's more her anguish and desire to hurt Vasantmitra.

Prithvi- I won't let her hurt my beloved.

Kanak- I have been her ally prithvi, she is very dangerous. Till now she only saw Vasantmitra as a co wife, now sibling rivalry is also there, her mother being in prison is eating her alive, she is her mother after all, she is part of Sujata.

Prithvi- That makes her more repulsive to me, I can't believe I am friends with her.

Kanak- Maybe your friendship can heal her. Besides she's your wife Prithvi, whether you like it or not.

Prithvi sarcastically- Thanks to you.

Kanak silent......

Bhadradev- I am really excited to meet my darling daughter.....I have heard she is very beautiful.

Samagra remembering her- Yes, she is.

Bhadradev- Trust me Samagra, if I had brought her up, I would have married her to you not Prithvi.

Samagra silent.....

Bhadradev nervous- How will she react?

Samagra- I don't know

Bhadradev- Shaka told me she hates me and rightly so, I destroyed her childhood. But destiny finally reunited with my daughter and I have heard she just gave birth to my grandson.

Samagra- Yes, but don't show too much love, Prithvi gets easily jealous, I am afraid he might start the war again. He laughed. Bhadradev laughed too.

Bhadradev- Look at this Samagra, its a diamond necklace, I brought it for Avantika but now will give to Vasantmitra.

Samagra- Maharaj I think you are ignoring Avantika too much, she's your daughter as well.

Bhadradev- I will meet her when I get time.

Samagra- Maharaj, her mother was bad that doesn't mean she is bad as well. What has she done to get neglected by you.

Bhadradev got up and said- I need to take some rest. He left.

Samagra- Maharaj is throwing his anger on Avantika, poor lady is suffering karma of her mother. Sins were done by the mother but the daughter is suffering divine repercussions.

Shaurya and Aparajita got the letter to come back as the war ended.

Keshav- You kids ready

Shaurya- Uncle I don't want to declare Aparajita as a concubine.

Aparajita- It's in our interest Shaurya, understand this. Its the only way out.

Keshav- She is right Shaurya.

Shaurya- The very thing you were against of , you are looking very much excited to embrace it.

Aparajita- Being with you is my choice ,I know it's a horrible choice but it is what it is.

Shaurya- I hope Bhabhi willl smack some sense in your head. You have lost it.

Aparajita made a face at him and Keshav laughed...

Keshav- You guys are warriors still so childish, but Aparajita, Shaurya is right, your choice is absolutely bizzare but don't worry, we will plead for acceptance of your marriage.

Aparajita- That won't happen in any Yuga.

Keshav- Well, we will try....

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 190

Virochana's days are numbered now. His evil misdeeds are coming to light. Will they go easier on Sujata?

coderlady thumbnail

The truth comes out. Kanak is finally ashamed now. A big blow has been delivered to all.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 191

Now Shaka gets respect. Like he says, he would have liked it better if he was respected for being the person he is. He was never given that. Neither was Vasant.

coderlady thumbnail

Can you be more blind Avantika? Vasant is to blame for your mother being in prison? Her own actions are not?

coderlady thumbnail

Avantika will create trouble for Vasant. Prarthna is already doing that. They will likely join hands.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 192

Vasant wants to leave just when she is about to get her rights. Like Shaka, she will not be totally happy that she suddenly gets respect now.