Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

chapter 173

Such a difference between the treatment of Kamla and Vasant. So far, Vasant does not have the same status.

coderlady thumbnail

Kamla hinted about the heir but Prithvi did not catch it. He is too blinded by the conventions to think in that direction.

coderlady thumbnail

Kamla is a kind hearted soul. Everyone around her can learn a thing or two from her. Such a gracious person.

coderlady thumbnail

Well Kanak, soon you may be singing a different tune all together. Just wait for a bit.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 174

The whole palace was in very good mood after Kamla's news. Kanak had made a grand party to show heir to the throne would arrive now. Everyone was invited including Vasantmitra. Vasantmitra was given a lower chair, below Rajmata, Kamla, Prarthna and Avantika. She found it Insulting and refused to sit. On Kamla's request, they have her chair of their height.

Vasantmitra thought- If I am treated like this, how is my child will be treated like. God forbid his fate doesn't turn like Kushagra. No, never, I am a legitimate queen, Prithvi can't do that to me. He loves me.

All the dancers were dancing and everyone was having fun. Suddenly, a dasi brought a drink for Vasantmitra. As she was about to drink it, Avantika said, Dasi, Maharani is with child, so you have to drink it before you give her something. Drink it. Dasi was shocked and Prarthna got nervous.

Avantika- Why are you so shocked? Drink it.

Kanak got suspicious- I command, drink it. Dasi saw Prarthna and deadly look in her eyes and she drank the juice and few seconds after vomitted blood and died.

Vasantmitra was shocked and so were others except Prarthna. Kamla looked at Prarthna who didn't look so shocked.

Kanak- Must be Bhadradev's stooge here, he wants our next generation to die in their mother's wombs. Kamla and Vasantmitra, you both should be extra careful from now on. Party is over.

Vasantmitra was terribly shocked to know someone was after her but she didn't understand who. She first suspected Avantika and then Prarthna. When Prithvi got to know of this he was fuming with rage and anger. He went to meet Vasantmitra.

Prithvi- Are you alright?

Vasantmitra- I am for now, someone is after me Prithvi but I don't understand who.

Prithvi- Its Avantika, I know it.

Vasantmitra- No Avantika can't be behind this , she saved me.

Prithvi- She did it to gain our trust my dear.

Vasantmitra- Can it be Prarthna?

Prithvi shouted- Vasantmitra, you are blaming my sister.

Vasantmitra- She hates me Prithvi, I know it.

Prithvi- Why would she hate you? And even if she does, why would she want to kill my child? You are being silly.

Vasantmitra- I know Prithvi but I am scared.

He caressed her face and Said in soft voice- My love, till I am alive, nothing will happen to you and my child. He kissed her forehead.

Kamla went to Prarthna's room and slapped her.

Kamla- How dare you?

Prarthna- What?

Kamla- You are trying to kill her and her child. How evil.

Prarthna- Why are you blaming it on me?

Kamla- I know it Prarthna, it's in your eyes, how awful you can be. I am warning you last time, stay away from Vasantmitra and her child, or else, consequences will be dire. I will tell Prithvi about everything.

Prarthna smirked- And I will tell the romance happening behind his back.

Kamla- What romance? You are blind in your hatred.

Prarthna- Tell me, didn't you know that Samagra loves Vasantmitra?

Kamla- It doesn't matter what I know or not know. I only know Vasantmitra is not in wrong. Even Bhaiyya isn't in wrong till he acts on his feelings but he didn't because he values his relationship with you and Maharaj and his own dignity as well. He won't be running behind someone who doesn't want him at all. Just because he's kind to the person he wanted doesn't mean there's any romance going on. And if you have problem with that, talk to it about Bhaiya, figure out the situation, it's your relationship, what you are doing is mental illness, nothing else.

Kamla stormed out of her room in anger but Prarthna in her crazy mind has gone too far now.

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 1 months ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail

MINI CHAPTER

Kamla went to meet Prithvi in night and he greeted her with a hug and smile. He touched Kamla's face and gently kissed her.

Kamla- Maharaj is being extremely kind tonight.

Prithvi- I am so happy for us, my Mukhya Maharani.

But Kamla was serious...

Kamla- Maharaj, I need to tell you sometime.

Prithvi- What?

Kamla- I am worried about Prarthna's behaviour towards Vasantmitra.

Prithvi- Did she do anything?

Kamla was in dilemma to tell or not tell Prithvi about it, she obvious didn't have any proof with her and it might complicate things more.

Kamla- Nothing ,I think I just feel tired.

Prithvi made her sit.....

Suddenly a messanger came and gave him a letter...

Prithvi- It's from Samagra

Kamla- What does it say?

Prithvi- It says, he wants me to have a meeting, all of us, me, Samagra, Bhadradev and all.

Kamla- Meeting? Why?

Prithvi- He says it will be a meeting for peace before the final war. He says that this meeting has potential to finally end the hostilities among the empires.

Kamla- I don't get it, why would bhaiya call for a meeting between you and Bhadradev? Its so off.

Prithvi- Samagra says he has sent similar letter to Bhadradev as well. He got confused.

Kamla- Is it possible this letter is fabricated?

Prithvi- Can't be, it has his seal which I personally gave him, the letter is genuine. I am confused.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 175

Kanak- No Prithvi, you cannot meet Bhadradev, I don't think this letter is authentic at all.

Prithvi- I will send a direct letter to Bhadradev now and invite him for this proposed meeting. I am actually curious. He laughed.

Kanak- Prithvi it's a serious matter and you are laughing. His son has just died, he obviously wants revenge from you.

Prithvi smirked- Don't worry mother ,I am well prepared. No matter what, Bhadradev will breath his last. But mother I am confused, why did Samagra invite you with me. He says, you will be an import factor in ending hostilities.

Kanak was confused too..

A similar letter was sent by Samagra to Bhadradev in which it was written that he wanted Prithvi and him to have a meeting before full fledged war and also wanted Virochana and Sujata to accompany him. He said, it would be a chance for him to heal.

Sujata- Maharaj, Samagra is trying to trap you, he killed your crown prince, now they are planning to kill you, don't go.

Virochana- Sister is right Maharaj...... reject this..

Bhadradev- You two leave, I need to think.

Virochana-But Maharaj...

Bhadradev- I said leave....

Bhadradev thought- Why did Samagra gave me oath of Lachi to have this meeting, he's playing an emotional game with me. Oh my dear Lachi, even if it means he kills me, I will be there because of your oath. I don't have anything to live for ,my dear wife died, my unborn child died and now my crown prince. I am a living corpse already. I will appoint my other son Bhudev as my Crown Prince and then leave for this meeting.

In early Morning

Aparajita and Shaurya were at peace in their territory as they have successfully annihilated the troops of Bhadradev but were still there to keep the peace till Prithvi calls them back.

Aparajita had just taken bath when Prithvi came to meet her, her open wet hair, and natural beauty made him mesmerized again. He forgot himself for a moment and then said, we are having a peaceful time after so long.

Aparajita- Yeah....

An awkward silence was between them..

Prithvi- Did you eat anything? I have brought food.

Aparajita- Oh.....

Again silence was between them...

He sat for breakfast and so did Aparajita, they were eating from same plate, suddenly their hands touched while taking food....they looked at each other and stared for few seconds. She lowered her eyes and so did he. After they were done eating he had no excuse to be in her tent so he said- Ok, we shall set again....as he was about to go, she grabbed his hand.

Shaurya looked at her....

Aparajita- I never knew love could hurt so much....

Shaurya remained silent....tears were in Aparajita's eyes.

Aparajita- The longer I am with you, the pain is only growing. What should I do?

He came towards her and gently touched her waist from one hand and wiped her tears from his other hand. He looked at her with passion and sorrow.

Aparajita crying- I don't want to lose you.

Shaurya- Me neither......

Aparajita- Why was I born a dacoit? Why? She started crying more and more and Shaurya hugged her tightly. She said while crying- I wish I were a princess, then there would be no barriers between us.

Shaurya- I wish I were a commoner, I want nothing else than your love.

They hugged each other really tightly like they didn't want to be apart.

Aparajita- I......I accept....

Shaurya shocked- What?

Aparajita- Yes, I will enter your Antahpura.....

Shaurya was absolutely shocked...........

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 174

Kanak is still hell bent of showing Vasant down at every step. Good that Vasant fought back.

coderlady thumbnail

Prarthna is up to her evil tricks again. She wants to kill Vasant. What if Samagra was to get attracted to someone else in future?

coderlady thumbnail

Mini chapter

Is the letter genuine? Will both sides even agree to meet? Prithvi might listen since it comes from Samagra, But what about the other side?