Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Chapter 173

Prithvi was informed of Kamla's pregnancy and he came to meet her. He brought her gifts and many jewels.

Prithvi sat with her and gave a precious necklace worth millions.

Prithvi- Thank You for giving me my heir.

Kamla smiled...

Prithvi- Do you like your presents?

Kamla- Why these presents? You didn't give any to Vasantmitra on the news.

Prithvi- She's not Mukhya Maharani.

Kamla laughed- I seriously doubt that.

Prithvi- What do you mean?

Kamla- Nothing, thanks for all the gifts, specially this necklace, looks so expenses.

Prithvi kissed her forehead and said- You have endured so much pain with smile on your face. I really feel bad for not giving you the love you deserve.

Kamla- I always wanted to marry you no matter what. I already got my greatest gift. I don't need anything else.

Prithvi- I hope my heir will bring glory to our Empire.

Kamla- I am sure, your heir will be as handsome as you and as good of a warrior as his parents.

Prithvi laughed- You are not a warrior....

Kamla said nothing but only smiled......

Prithvi- Ask what you want from me, I will fulfill your wish..

Kamla- Sire, you are so gracious.... my only wish is you to never separate Vasantmitra from her child.

Prithvi got shocked....

Prithvi- I can't do that...she's a concubine....

Kamla- A concubine? Really sire? Because I remember you saying to everyone she's your wife. Didn't you marry her with all the rituals?

Prithvi- I did but...

Kamla- But what? Please don't separate that poor soul from her joy.

Prithvi- I don't understand Kamla, whenever I talk, you bring Vasantmitra between us, that too willingly. What's your problem? My relationship with Vasantmitra is no one's business and certainly not yours, your care for Vasantmitra makes me suspicious, I have never seen a co-wife caring for her rival so much, what's the deal? It can't be just your good heart, there's someone else.

Kamla- Sire I......

Prithvi Angry- Look, I don't want to hurt you but I wish you to now focus on yourself and my heir. Understand?

Kamla nodded her head in yes. ....

Prithvi- Good...Take care of my child....he talked for few more minutes with her and then left.

Kamla was worried- How will I handle everything? I have to take care of my baby, try to stop villainy of Prarthna and do all the duties of Mukhya Maharani.

Avantika was in her room crying- Both co wives got their babies and here I am suffering the fate of lost love. How could Prithvi so easily forget me? Wasn't he never in love with me? She cried more and more......

Avantika went to Kanak who looked concerned seeing Avantika distressed.

Kanak- What happened Avantika?

Avantika- Maa, Vasantmitra and Kamla, both have their children and here I am with nothing.

Kanak- Avantika, with so much going on I really can't stress out Prithvi. These are not peaceful times. I say leave your relationship to fate. I have pressurised Prithvi too much. Now I won't. My son is already very tensed. Besides you have forced yourself enough in his life, now just wait for future. There will be some day when he will get bored of that dacoit and remember your love. After all you are a princess, she can't stand in front of you for long.

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

chapter 170

Suryadev got killed in the battle. But they were the ones that initiated the war in the first place so they have no one else to blame.

coderlady thumbnail

Prithvi's remark was so close to the actual truth. Hope the whole picture gets revealed soon.

coderlady thumbnail

Lakha survived only by fleeing the war zone. He is not dependable. Sooner they understand that the better.

Edited by coderlady - 1 months ago
coderlady thumbnail

chapter 171

Shaurya has no right to make decisions about his life because he was born to a mother who was not a princess.

coderlady thumbnail

You can't accept that bargain Aparjita. Fight back for your honor. Don't take the easy way out.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 172

Good. Aparjita is still trying to hold on to her honor and not giving in. Good for her.

coderlady thumbnail

How will they reveal the truth so Bhadradev believes it? Whats Samagra's plan to do that?

coderlady thumbnail

Kamla is pregnant too. Vasant may like Kamla for the person she is, but this is still bittersweet.

coderlady thumbnail

Maybe Kamla's instinct will prove to be right. If the truth comes out, that can easily happen.