Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

chapter 167

Ha. Lakha's end is already being planned. He thinks he is the smart one fooling others, but others are not fools either.

coderlady thumbnail

This is bad. Prarthna paid her maid to hit Vasant. She wants to kill her or hurt her? Either way, she will suffer the consequences.

coderlady thumbnail

Can Avantika accept that Prithvi is not in love with her? She has spent many years thinking otherwise.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 168

For Virochana, money and power is everything. But he might not live to see much more of it.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 169

Prarthana had witnessed the pain her mother experienced. But both women forgot that the man is to blame in this, not the woman.

coderlady thumbnail

Need Aparjita to hold her pride like Vasant did. There are moments of weakness but she holds back.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: coderlady

chapter 169

Prarthana had witnessed the pain her mother experienced. But both women forgot that the man is to blame in this, not the woman.

Kanak is way stronger than Prarthna, Prarthna is extremely vulnerable. She got traumatized and is doing irrational things to vent out her anger without thinking.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 170

Samagra, his troops, Shaka and his men and Shesha went to the battlefield. Lakha and Suryadev had attacked Samagra from two fronts. Their army was huge and it seemed like that this time Lakha and Suryadev would definitely won the battle. But surprisingly a group of Vishkanyas attacked from behind of Lakha. Lakha was supposed to help Suryadev in this type of situation but that coward ran away. Thousands of women also came attacking them. These women were wives of the former dacoits now soldiers of Prithvi. They proved really crucial in this war.

Suryadev was alone this time and he lamented trusting Lakha and his head was cut off by a Vishkanya. When his head was brought in front of Samagra he got shocked.

He shouted- You were supposed to capture him alive. Now this will become a full fledged war.

Shaka also got gravely injured fighting only to be saved by Shesha.

Samagra said- Immediately send this message to Prithvi that he now should be ready for a full fledged war. He got really tensed.

In Meluha

It was night time and Prithvi was alone in his room , very tensed of the circumstances. He just came from a really long discussion session with his Amatyas. Prithvi thought- This time it will definitely become a full fledged war. Tears started coming in his eyes when a dasi informed him of Avantika entering in his room.

Prithvi- What is it?

Avantika- I thought my friend would need me in these tensed times.

Prithvi- Your father isn't budging even a bit.

Avantika- I know of his hatred for you.

Prithvi Angry- He killed my father and he is angry on me..its other way around..

Avantika gently put her hand on his shoulder- Can I be the cure of your tension? She kissed his cheeks.

Prithvi- Only blood of Bhadradev cam cure me now.

Avantika in tears

Prithvi- You chose to marry me and forced me into this, you are the only one entirely responsible for your tears.

Avantika- Prithvi I love you.

Prithvi- I don't know about that but your ego was so big that I chose Vasantmitra over you, it blinded you and you wanted to win over her by hook or crook. Now suffer.

Avantika- My love for you is genuine.

Prithvi- Then you should be entirely on my side in this war.

Avantika remained silent....

Prithvi- I understand, you can leave now.

Avantika put her head on his shoulder and said- I will not..you are my peace......let me have the honour of being with you tonight.

Prithvi irritated- Whatever....he went to the window and gazed at the moon. He closed his eyes and saw Vasantmitra's smiling face and her beautiful eyes. He said-My beautiful eyes moon like Princess.........

Avantik was still sitting on the bed lamenting her situation.

In morning

Avantika woke up , she realised she slept on Prithvi's bed but Prithvi wasn't in the room. She thought- I will slowly enter your heart soon Prithvi.

Vasantmitra opened her eyes and saw Prithvi sleeping beside her. She thought- When did he arrive? She very cutely kissed his forehead and he woke up.

Prithvi- Your gorgeous eyes always gives me pleasure.

Vasantmitra blushed....

Vasantmitra- aaahh.........

Prithvi concerned- What?

Vasantmitra- The baby kicked...my dear.

Prithvi excited- What?

She took his hand and placed on her belly....the baby kicked again and he felt it.

Prithvi- This is so exciting, when Kushagra and my daughter kicked, I wasn't there to feel it.

Vasantmitra- I am glad you didn't miss our child's kicking.

Prithvi got emotional- I hope war wasn't coming, I want to see my child's face before anything happens to me.

Vasantmitra- Nothing will happen to you or us. She hugged him.

Prithvi- You know I will make him a great warrior like me.

Vasantmitra- Yup, and he will be the greatest warrior and a loyal servant to your heir.

Prithvi's smile faded a little- I am glad you understand the norm that only a princess' son can be my heir.

Vasantmitra faintly smiled and said- I am not some delusional person, I married you for love, not for riches or throne.

Prithvi- I love you, he kissed her forehead with joy. Sometimes I have doubts on your loyalty, you seem to be too loyal for a dacoit.

Vasantmitra- Oh really.

Prithvi- Yes...

Vasantmitra laughed and so did he......

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 171

Bhadradev got the news of his son's death and he was in deep shock. Lakha came back and he punched Lakha left, right and centre.

Bhadradev shouted- You were supposed to save my son.

Lakha scared- I tried Maharaj but it was very difficult, we grossly underestimated Shaka's dacoits.

Bhadradev was crying inconsolably....- I have many sons and grandsons but Surya was dearest to me. Alas! Surya, my son...my son.

Later when Lakha met Chaya, she was angry.

Chaya- You married me to gain the throne of Meluha but in return you couldn't even save my father. What kind of warrior are you?

Lakha angry- You wanted your husband to die there? He grabbed her neck and said- As a wife you keep your mouth shut, understand.

Chaya was scared of him.....

Lakha- Serve me like a good wife who never questions her husband.

Chaya was very upset and traumatized.....

Lakha wickedly smiled at her......

Prithvi got the news and everyone was shocked....

Prithvi- Its good that Samagra is so amazingly handling everything. We gained there but now Bhadradev will directly attack.

Kanak- Son, be ready for the war, even I will go with you.

Prithvi- No mother,you stay here to safeguard my wives. Vasantmitra is in very delicate condition, Avantika and Kamla aren't a warrior. They need your protection.

Kanak- Son, I trust you, I am sure you will win in this war.

She hugged him and he hugged her back.....

Vasantmitra also came to meet him later....

Vasantmitra- It's such a big victory Prithvi but what follows is very concerning.

Prithvi- I know

Vasantmitra- I wish I could go with you.

Prithvi- My dear you stay here, soon I will leave for this war.

Vasantmitra kissed him in desperation......she was in tears....

Prithvi- What's gotten into you?

Vasantmitra- This is the first time I am scared. I don't want to lose you.

Prithvi smiled- Make your heart strong my dearest.....your love gives me immense strength.

Shaurya- Oh my god, Crown Prince of Mahishmati is dead.

Aparajita- Bhadradev is now gonna make it ugly.

Shaurya- We must stay prepared my love.

Aparajita shocked-My love?

Shaurya embarrassed.....

Aparajita came closer to him and kissed him....he got shocked....

Shaurya- What are you...

She put her fingers on his lips...

Aparajita in tears- I Love You.....

Shaurya was shocked......

Aparajita- But we can't be together....

Shaurya- What should I do for you to accept me?

Aparajita- Accept my love in front of Rajmata and Maharaj and marry me.

Shaurya- They won't give their consent, ever.

Aparajita- She's not your real mother, why do you need her consent?

Shaurya- You don't understand royal customs at all, Bhabhi has a far better knowledge of how things work here.

Aparajita- When Prithvi can marry my sister then why can't you?

Shaurya- He is a king, he can do whatever he wants. I am a dasiputra, son of a slave. My life depends on wishes of Prithvi.

Aparajita shocked, she really didn't understand the norms and customs.

Shaurya- If I marry you against his will, it's like a rebellion and the punishment for it is death.

Aparajita- That's hypocrisy...

Shaurya- It is what it is..the only way for us to be together is for you to be my concubine.

Aparajita shocked .....

Shaurya- Bhaiya also hasn't revealed Bhabhi's real identity to anyone. Even Lakha didn't reveal it to Bhadradev as he wanted Vasantmitra in the palace. If he had revealed it, he could never keep bhabhi with him if he won.

Aparajita in tears- Oh my god...

Shaurya- If you want me dead, I would gladly marry you.

Aparajita- I don't want you death...

Shaurya- Then do you accept to enter my Antahpura?

Aparajita was shocked.....

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 172

Aparajita was shocked and her tearful eyes turned into angry eyes...

Aparajita- I will never give up my dignity Shaurya. But I will also not give up on my love. When I love someone, I do it from my own heart.

Shaurya grabbed her shoulders- What's love within passion?

Aparajita- Love means feeling protective of someone unconditionally, loving spending time with them, caring for them....if I surrender to our passion now, you in future can mock me of surrendering you and not choosing my dignity. So no, I will not be your concubine in any circumstances.

Shaurya was disheartened but also proud of his love- I love you even more now Aparajita. Your beauty and your character, both are glorious.

Aparajita was sad- Wish our story wasn't like this

Shaurya in tears- You will always be in my heart, forever.

They hugged each other.......

In Mahishmati

Bhadradev- Attack Meluha with all our might, I don't care what if costs....either I will stay alive or Prithvi.

Virochana- But Maharaj...

Bhadradev grabbed his neck-In these years, you have gained no victories for me. I won't listen to you anymore.

He shouted- Prepare our troops....

Virochana- Maharaj, atleast we should plan before attacking....calm your mind....

Bhadradev- I want Meluha in ruins, complete ruins....he went to Lachi's room and started crying badly....he shouted- Lachi.... He kissed her painting.....and gently touched crib of Vasantmitra......My darling , you left me and now either I will avenge you or join you in heaven, we will finally be together with our child........ Samudrasena's family will suffer Karma of their wrongdoings.

Shaka and Samagra were talking with each other..

Shaka- Samagra do something, call Prema, let Bhadradev know Vasantmitra is alive, Virochana is behind the our pain.

Samagra- Now Bhadradev will not believe me, he will only believe Virochana himself confessing to his crimes......I can force Prema too much, for me she has gone on such a dangerous mission.

A pigeon came flying by with a letter, it said...

Rajkumar, Maharaj Bhadradev is planning full fledged war with Prithvisena, very soon he will attack. Try to stop the calamity, reveal the truth as soon as possible.

Samagra- Shaka, I have a plan...

Shaka- What plan?

Samagra- Hear me out.....

In Meluha

In Morning Vasantmitra was praying for the peace in her home and the Empire and to stop the war when a dasi came running to her ..

Dasi- Maharani, Mukhya Maharani fainted....

Vasantmitra- Fainted? She went to see Kamla. She was still unconscious.

Prithvi was busy so he couldn't come.....

Prarthna was not concerned as she started seeing Kamla as an opportunist when she was not.

Kanak concerned- Rajvaidya, what is the problem with Kamla?

She was examining Kamla's nerves and the she carefully examined her stomach.

Rajvaidya smiled and said- Badhai ho Rajmata, Mukhya Maharani is with a child.

Everyone was happily shocked, even Prarthna.

Vasantmitra gave a faint smile......and Avantika also smiled though she was still upset that Prithvi refused to accept her as his wife despite them being married.

Kamla opened her eyes and Kanak hugged her in joy. She gently touched Vasantmitra's belly and then Kamla's face, two more grandchildren, I am so blessed, she was in tears of joy.

Everyone congratulated Kamla and she blushed....

Vasantmitra- Badhai ho Mukhya Maharani.......and Kamla smiled....

Kanak kissed Kamla's forehead and then gently caressed Vasantmitra's face...she said- We have differences but my grandchild will be thoroughly loved by me, I promise. Vasantmitra felt happy that atleast Kanak had no malice towards her child even though she hated her lineage and former life as a dacoit.

When everyone left, Kamla stopped Vasantmitra.

Kamla- Vasantmitra, I am sorry.

Vasantmitra laughed- Sorry for what?

Kamla lowered her eyes....

Vasantmitra took her chin and said- Mukhya Maharani, you are gonna give us great joy, heir to the throne. This is a joyous occasion.

Kamla- You are not angry?

Vasantmitra- Angry on a child? Do you think I am that petty?

Kamla- I didn't mean that I meant...

Vasantmitra- Ssshhh....Forget everything and be happy and imagine , our children won't have a big age gap, the siblings would be closer in age and would be each other's support. I wish your first child is a son and mine too. My son will be servant of your son and ....

Kamla- Servant? What the hell are you saying?

Vasantmitra- I know my place Kamla, I don't have any expectations but I know with Prithvi's skills and your goodness in heart, your son will be a fantastic king.

Kamla- You know Vasantmitra, astrologers and rishis always told me I had a gift of sensing future. My heart tells me your son will be the next heir and not only the heir but the greatest warrior and conqueror ever born. He will be a boon to this dynasty.

Vasantmitra laughed- I see what you are doing, you are testing me if I have any greed towards power. She caressed Kamla's face and said- Don't worry my dear, I am honest with you. She left the room laughing...

Kamla said- No Vasantmitra, what I said is true, my teachers and rishis always praised me of my ability to sense of future. I am already seeing the greatness that your son will bring to this dynasty. She smiled.