Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Will Kanak and Prarthna hate Vasant even more after finding out she is Lachi's daughter and knowing the full story?

What Kanak was unhappy about, Prarthna faces the very same thing.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Flashback Chapter 2

Shakadeva- What the hell are you saying? That man killed my sister and you are saying he is innocent.

Shesha- Yes, he is mourning Maharani Lachi day and night. He thinks Maharaj Samudrasena was threatening Maharani Lachi and therefore she left Bhadradev and thus he vows revenge. He doesn't know that Maharani Lachi was misguided by that scum Virochana and Sujata, his sister.

Shakadeva- What?

Shesha narrating about Virochana and Sujata

Virochana and Sujata were ambitious people of a family in a far off village. Virochana wanted to gain riches and he tricked many people and gained wealth. He came in contact with Bhadradev and pretended he and his sister were from royal background. Sujata was sent in service of Bhadradev where she seduced him and became his mistress. She and Virochana manipulated him to marry her and she gave birth to Avantika. Virochana and Sujata both were disappointed that she wasn't a boy. Later, Bhadradev met your sister and they fell in love. Maharaj and Mahrani were very happy, he planned to make her Mukhya Maharani and couldn't wait for their child to come in this world. Till this date he keeps the crib which was intended for Vasantmitra.

Shakadeva was shocked to know the details...

That scum Virochana lusted for Maharani Lachi and he saw Sujata had no place due to her. So Sujata manipulated Maharani Lachi that Bhadradev wanted to kill her and in pretense of saving Lachi, she brought her doom.

Shakadeva was dumbstruck to know the details.

Shesha- Virochana wanted to kidnap Lachi and take her to a far away place and would imprison her in his own harem, to keep her away from everyone's eyes.

Shakadeva blood started boiling.....

Shakadeva- How do you know about this?

Shesha- Rajkumar Samagra has sent a spy named Prema in service of Virochana and she extracted out all the details from Virochana's mouth. Bhadradev's dead daughter Vaishali also contributed to gain information for Rajkumar Samagra.

Shakadeva pulled out his sword and started walking

Shesha- Stop it Shakadeva

Shakadeva- I will kill that Virochana..

Shesha- Don't be hasty......now we know the truth, Maharaj Bhadradev should know the truth himself first.

Shakadeva- How will that happen?

Shesha- You must meet Rajkumar Samagra......asap...... Maharani Vasantmitra should get her deserving place as a beloved daughter of Maharaj Bhadradev and Maharani Lachi, princess of Mahishmati and Queen of Meluha, wife of Maharaj Prithvisena.

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 1 months ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 163

Aparajita and Shaurya had left the resort and were travelling, after two days they would reach their destination. In night they again stopped at a place. They booked two rooms and were staying separately.

Aparajita was not sleeping due to pressure of was and her heart not being able to stay away from Shaurya. She thought- What will he be doing right now? How will we work together if we keep our feelings and longing burning us like this. She was lying on the bed...when suddenly someone knocked at the door. She hurriedly opened it and found Shaurya.

Shaurya- Can I come in?

Aparajita- She nodded her head in yes.

Shaurya- I came here to give you this.

Aparajita- What is this?

Aparajita- It's a Poisoned ring.

Aparajita was shocked....

Shaurya- If you are captured by enemies, put this in your mouth, you will die instantly without any pain.

Aparajita- If I don't?

Shaurya- I know Lakha and Suryadev really well, they have no compassion for slaves, specially women slaves. I hope you understand what I mean. I know you value your self respect and honour more than your own life.

Aparajita had tears in her eyes and she hugged him......

Shaurya- Dacoits don't cry, as I have heard.

Aparajita- Let me just hug you a little longer, please.

Shaurya hugged her tightly.....both were in each other's embrace.

Aparajita didn't want to break the hug this time....she thought- Didi was right, love is very strong indeed. It can make anyone crazy.

Shaurya- I want to sleep so will you let me go?

Aparajita angry- Okay, go to sleep.....

Shaurya- I am going....

Aparajita irritated- Then go......

Shaurya went away, she closed the door and sat on the floor with door supporting her back, she was in tears. She suddenly said- Are you there outside?

Shaurya- No....

She got up and opened the door and found Shaurya standing outside.....

He came in and hurriedly kisses Aparajita and this time she kissed him back. They were longing for each other, neither of them wanted to get apart. He pinned her to the wall while kissing..........she grabbed his hair real tightly.........but this time he backed off .......

Aparajita leaned forward to kiss him but he said- I won't take advantage of this....I am sorry.....and this time he really left the room.

Aparajita grabbed her hair in shock....., she was shocked at her own behaviour...she thought- What the hell is happening with me? If Shaurya hadn't stopped, I would have lost myself, forever. Oh no ........after this war I will forever leave his life........

Shaurya came to his room in tears.....- If I can't make her my wife, I won't make her my concubine. She deserves love and respect, not ridicule and pain of separation from her child. He cried on his own misfortune.

coderlady thumbnail

Shesha is right. This is no time to get impulsive. They have to plan their moves.

coderlady thumbnail

The war is looming. Shakha knows what happened to his sister. Slowly the truth is coming out.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 164

After two days Aparajita and Shaurya went to the battlefield and they immediately met with their armies. Shaurya was surprised to see the respect her fellow dacoits had for her.

In Meluha

Kanak was remembering her past.

Kanak- Samudra it's enough, every year you go to Mahishmati to get a glimpse of her. Its not normal.

Samudrasena- I just want to see if she is ok.

Kanak- I have told you, she is fine and happy with Bhadradev, what is your problem.

Kanak- I am going, take care of the kids and he left.

Kanak had tears in her eyes and she came out of her thoughts.

Prarthna entered the room ....

Prarthna- Maa, what is it? Why are you crying?

She quickly wiped her tears...

Kanak- Nothing my dear, everything's fine.

Prarthna- Is that Vasantmitra reason of your sadness? I say banish her mother.

Kanak- If I could, I would have done it long ago but Prithvi....ugh that son of mine, he is blindly obsessed with her, he gave her the status of a wife and mother of prince too. Thank God he atleast have this much sense that he doesn't want her son to be his heir.

Prarthna- That lady had been a dacoit, always surrounded by men. I am sure she is cheating bhaiya mother.

Kanak- What?

Prarthna- Yeah, such ladies can do anything for money but deep down they love someone else.

Kanak- Prarthna, Right now, I don't want to think anything which that makes me angry on her. She will give birth to my grandchild, for now let's have peace with her.

Prarthna shouted- She doesn't deserve forgiveness, she just doesn't and she ran away making Kanak confused and concerned. She thought - What has Vasantmitra done to make Prarthna so angry on her. What is it?

Prithvi was getting news of attacks daily and he also got information that Shaka was himself coming to meet Samagra. He was confused as he was injured and didn't want to participate in the war but still so suddenly he was coming to meet Samagra.

Prithvi thought- Why the hell Shaka is coming? Something is not right, oh my head hurts so bad.

Suddenly Avantika came.....

Avantika took the oil and started doing his head massage...

Avantika- You must be really tired.....

Prithvi- Don't do this ,I will call a dasi.

Avantika- Nope, I will do it, like before.

Prithvi was feeling relieved so he let her do it......

Prithvi- You have been really quite lately.......are you sad?

Avantika- Nope, before I was totally focussed on removing Vasantmitra from your life so i was busy....now it's so boring.

He laughed and so did she....

Prithvi- Women and their silly games.

Avantika- It's not silly Prithvi, will you accept your love loving someone else?

Prithvi serious and angry- Never....

Avantika- Then why you expect net to feel happy to see you with someone else. Its not fair.

Prithvi- Nothing in my life is fair. Vasantmitra is my only love..I can not love anyone else.

Avantika- Tell me Prithvi, what if there is someone else in the world who loves her, perhaps even more than you, then what will you do?

Prithvi- there is a man like that.

Avantika shocked- Who?

Prithvi- Shaka....he laughed.....

Avantika- Prithvi, I was saying about romantic love.

Prithvi irritated- No one in the world can love her more than me, and if there is such a person in the world, I will tear him apart and crush him under my elephants.

Avantika- See, how jealous you are. Your are forgetting I was the first one.

Prithvi- You maybe the first one but Vasantmitra in every sense is my first wife. I love her.

Avantika now became silent...she kissed his forehead.....

Prithvi- Why?

Avantika showed him her ring .....

Prithvi smiled......she left the room.......

Avantika thought- One day you will accept my love, I just know it.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 165

Rupa was in Lakha's room when he entered frustrated, he grabbed her neck and he said- You told me to marry Suryadev's daughter Chaya but since have been here I haven't seen her face. Neither Suryadev is ready to talk about it. Do something or else....

Rupa was choking....he released her ..she coughed.....

Rupa- Rajkumar, I am trying my best, everytime I am with him I am trying to convince him to marry chaya to you.

Lakha- Then why isn't he ready?

Rupa thought- Who would marry his daughter to a person like you.

She said nothing....

Lakha- I will have to do something......Chaya is my ladder to get Meluha's throne and my precious Vasantmitra.

Rupa- Rajkumar she is with child, atleast now forget her.

He slapped Rupa.....she started crying....

Lakha with psycho eyes- I will kill her child and make her mine. And if her child is a daughter...he started evil laughing scaring Rupa to death.

Rupa was very scared and thought- How did I fall for such an evil man? I never in my dreams thought of him so filled with filth in his heart.

Lakha left to meet Suryadev....

Suryadev- I have told you thousand times, I am not interested in marrying my daughter to you. You should be happy with throne of Meluha and Vasantmitra.

Lakha- But if you marry your daughter to me, our son will be heir to the throne. Consider it Suryadev.

Suryadev thought- We have planned to capture Meluha for ourselves you idiot, why would I want to make my daughter a widow.

Lakha- If you don't marry Chaya to me, our alliance will be broken.

Suryadev started laughing....- Alliance? You are on our mercy here. He threw his glass which he was drinking from and went away.

Lakha- I will have to do something to save myself here.

In Meluha

In night, Kamla and Prithvi were together, she was in his arms worrying about the war.

Kamla- Maharaj, will this become a big war?

Prithvi- I think so.

She caressed his face and said- Don't worry , Durgpura is always your side.

Prithvi- Durgpura is neutral but glad Samagra and you are my strong support. She smiled. I have got to know Prarthna is being very rude to Vasantmitra. I am so busy lately I can't catch up with whatever is happening in Antahpura. Tell me all the details.

Kamla- Maharaj, ah.....

Prithvi- Tell me....

Kamla- Prarthna didn't tell me anything.

Prithvi- Find out what's bothering her and warn her to not stress Vasantmitra, otherwise I will send her back to Durgpura. I don't want her interference in my life.

Kamla- I will tell her that don't worry.

In the west

Aparajita and Shaurya with their armies attacked Bhadradev's men at night in the jungle by surprise. A big skirmish happened between the two sides. Aparajita was exceptionally good and when Shaurya was about to get injured she saved him by striking the man attacking him twice. The whole night the battle went on and in the morning casualties were on both the sides. Bhadradev's men ran away. Shaurya was injured and Aparajita took him to nurse.

Nurse was applying wound on his chest making her a little jealous. Shaurya noticed it and shouted- Aaaahhhhh....

Aparajita shocked and shouted on nurse- can't you do your job properly?

Shaurya- Easy Aparajita.....she's a nurse, please.

Aparajita apologized to the nurse- I am sorry, I was a little irritated.

Nurse- I can understand Rajkumari. Anyone would feel on pain of her lover.

Aparajita shocked- I am not a Rajkumari and he's not my lover.

Nurse smiled- Is it? Your skills, your beauty, all shouts you are a princess and your care for Rajkumar ......she gave a teasing look to both making them blush with embarassment.

Shaurya- She's indeed very beautiful and nurse gave a smile and Aparajita walked away with smile on her face and blush on her cheeks.

Nurse- When are you going to propose her?

Shaurya- We can't be together.

Nurse- Why?

Shaurya- She's a dacoit and Rajmata will never give me permission to marry her and she won't consent to be my concubine.

Nurse- What? Just make her yours, who will stop you?

Shaurya- That would make her loose respect for me and I want her respect along with her love, but I can't marry her.

Nurse- Same like our story right. (Nurse was his ex and they had a fling for a while but he left her when Prithvi sent him away, she refused to leave her hometown and freedom so they broke up amicably)

Shaurya looked at her and both were in tears....

Shaurya- Are you married now?

Nurse- Yes, he's a Vaidya.

Shaurya- I am happy for you.

Nurse gave a sad but satisfied smile....

Nurse- I have two kids too.

Shaurya smiled- Wow, that's great, like you always wanted, a simple life.

Nurse smiled and left to see other warriors....

He thought- I will not be able to see Aparajita with someone else, what should I do? There is a war going on, I can't bring such topics now. Let's leave our fate in god's hands till the war ends.

Aparajita was outside and was blushing on the compliments of the nurse - Me a Rajkumari, I think she didn't saw Vasantmitra didi, she's a real beauty and actually looks like a princess. Whosoever have seen her always said she couldn't be a dacoit but a princess.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 166

In just two weeks Shaka reached to Samagra with Shesha.....he was surprised to see them there. Shesha and Shaka told Samagra the whole truth.

Samagra- Maharaj Samudrasena? Seriously?

Shaka sarcastically- Why is it so shocking for you? Can't you relate with him?

Samagra was embarassed but he diverted the topic- Shaka it's high time we tell Bhadradev and Prithvi everything and end this war.

Shaka- Will Bhadradev end this war just for Vasantmitra?

Samagra- I don't know but we can try.... anything which can bring peace.

In Mahishmati...

Chaya went to horse riding with her friends. Suddenly her horse became angry and took her away, her friends chased her but the horse took her far away. Lakha was there and he saved Chaya. It was now almost night time.

Lakha- Rajkumari, let's stay in this jungle for a while and leave for your palace next morning.

Chaya was scared- Ok....they stayed in that jungle. As she fell asleep he smirked....

He remembered Rupa and Lakha planning all this to trap Chaya into marrying him.

Rupa told that Chaya was stranded to Suryadev and in the early morning he found Chaya and Lakha. He Understood Lakha planned all this and was about to beat the shit out of him but by now in the whole palace, a rumour was spread by Rupa that Lakha and Chaya spent a whole night alone in the forest.

Bhadradev- What the hell is this Surya?

Suryadev- He tricked us Pitashri.

Bhadradev- Ugh.......I will kill that Lakha.

Suryadev- Even if do our reputation is ruined. We now have to marry Chaya to Lakha.

Bhadradev- That evil man......

Lakha entered- What's so evil in it? Isn't this the same way you guys trapped Samagra. How is the taste of your own medicine ha? He evil laughed......Chaya is mine now and so does Meluha's throne. I am sure you guys don't want you son in law dead now.

Bhadradev- It's my bad Karmas that a pathetic loser like you will be my son in law. Surya, make a small ceremony and get rid of this situation.

Suryadev- The person who has helped you will face grave consequences.

Lakha- I don't care....

Next day........

Chaya- Pitashri, I don't want to marry that man.

Suryadev- I am sorry my child, you have to sacrifice now. Maids, bring Chaya as a bride.

Lakha and Chaya were married immediately.......

Suryadev captured Rupa....and she met her end most brutally in his torture chamber, Lakha didn't even try to save her, he thought she was a good riddance.

In night

Chaya was scared....Lakha came to her....

Lakha- don't be scared my princess....I won't harm you.

Chaya was still scared....

Lakha- See, soon a war will start and with help of your grandfather and father I will get the throne and you will be my mukhya maharani, he thought- You are not even equal to feet of Vasantmitra.....you maybe mukhya maharani but she will be in my Antahpura, only mine, he evil smiled.

He touched Chaya's hand and she got scared

Lakha threatened her- Surrender to me Chaya,I want my heir too you know. He caressed her face. Chaya closed her eyes. Lakha succeeded in his evil plans.

Next morning.......

Lakha came with a victorious smile in front of Bhadradev and Suryadev.

Bhadradev- You better kill Prithvi now otherwise I won't think twice before making Chaya a widow.

Lakha- Prithvi will die, I will ensure that. He laughed like crazy making Suryadev concerned for Chaya. He thought- Once this war is over, I will save my daughter from this maniac.

In Meluha

Prarthna came to her room when she saw Kamla packing her bags.

Prarthna- What is going on?

Kamla to the maid- Ekant

Kamla- You have been here for too long, surely your in laws misses you, they also want to see their grandson. So we are sending you to Durgpura.

Prarthna- What? I don't want to go back.

Kamla- So you will stay here forever trying to break Prithvi and Vasantmitra?

Prarthna - She broke my relationship, I will break her's..

Kamla- She had not broken anything, if you wanna vent out your anger, do it on bhaiya, stay away from Maharaj and Vasantmitra.

Prarthna- You are such a loser Kamla, trying to be in good books of that dacoit just so that Maharaj keeps visiting you, pathetic.

Kamla slapped her.... Prarthna was shocked...

Kamla- I am Mukhya Maharani of this Empire, I will not tolerate anyone creating Kalesh in my home.

Prarthna shouted- This is my home, I am a daughter of this house, you are an outsider. This is how you pay me back of my love I gave you like a sister.

Kamla- Your behaviour is getting obnoxious, you are leaving tonight with your son. She left her room.

Prarthna was shocked....she ran to Kanak

Kanak shouted in anger- Kamla what is this? Who gave you the right to throw out my daughter like this.

Kamla- Maa, Prarthna's behaviour is creating toxicity in our home, it's better she goes back to her home.

Kanak- This is her home,you have no right to send her away. You are Mukhya Maharani because of me, I can snatch this place from you and give it to Avantika. Prarthna will go nowhere, atleast not till the war is over. Let Samagra come back, then they can go away.

Kamla was helpless.....- Her presence will ruin our home one day mother and you will regret it.

She left the room disheartened....

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 164

Prarthna can not control her anger. She has been warned enough but she is still foolish enough to show it.

coderlady thumbnail

If Kanak starts to dig up dirt, things might get quite ugly. Its a matter of time when that happens.