Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Shaurya is full of sweet talk now but will he deliver when the time comes? Prithvi has not done that so far.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 161

Shaurya and Aparajita went to the resort where they were staying for the night. It was a large resort with many rooms and a pool.

Aparajita when entered was astonished to see it. She thought- Am I really doing wrong by not accepting his proposal? He's so rich. And the thought made her laugh. She took a bath and wore night clothes.

Someone knocked on her door, her hair were wet but she said- Come in.

Shaurya entered and looked at Aparajita in the mirror. He was mesmerized to see her natural beauty. He stared at her and it made her uncomfortable.

Aparajita cleared her throat....he was still looking at her..

Aparajita- What are you staring at?

Shaurya- World's most beautiful woman in the world.

Aparajita got shy- We are going for a war and you are saying such stuff.

Shaurya- Who knows if next time I will be alive to say it again or not. She immediately put her hand on his mouth. Her eyes were watery.

Aparajita- Don't ever say that again.

Shaurya took her hand and placed it on his heart- It only beats for you.

Aparajita looked at him with sad eyes....

He removed her hair from her face and slowly put his hand on her waist. She came a little closer to him. She slowly put her hand on his shoulder and lowered her eyes. They came a little more closer and then hugged each other. The passion in their hearts made them hug each other tightly.

Shaurya said- I love you.....

Aparajita was so deeply in love- I....I ......She Broke the hug.....

Aparajita- I can't love you.

He got shocked......

Shaurya- I know you love me. It's in your eyes.

Aparajita- I don't want anything to do with royals in my life. Once the war is over I will leave forever, never to come back.

Shaurya was silent.....but then he said with tears- I was here to discuss about our strategies, shall we?

Aparajita in tears- We shall ......

They both started crying and then hugged each other passionately. Aparajita started kissing all over his face and Shaurya finally kissed her. They kissed each other most passionately. After it was over, Shaurya said- I will never stop loving you and wait for you till eternity. My soul belongs to you.

Aparajita- I want you to be happy but not at the cost of my pride. I don't want to end up like Didi. A concubine.

Shaurya- Bhabhi is not a concubine. She is his wife, infact first wife and hence the only legitimate wife in true sense of marriage.

Aparajita- Your family doesn't think like that.

Shaurya- They have their own understanding of harem life but I know bhaiya loves her.

Aparajita- Love is not greater than self respect.

Shaurya- But....

Aparajita- Can you go against Rajmata and Maharaj for me? Can you?

Shaurya lowered his eyes and said- No......

Aparajita- That's what I thought.

Shaurya- But...

Aparajita- If you don't have anything else to say you can leave.

Shaurya- I need to discuss some strategies

Aparajita- Then start...

And the whole night they talked about their different strategies to control the situation keeping their personal equation aside....

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 162

In night Kanak was sitting in darkness on a chair with a glass which she was drinking from. She remembered her past-

Flashback

Kanak- Shut Up, Shut Up, Shut Up Maharaj

Samudrasena was standing in guilt but still not apologetic.

Kanak- How could you? You fell in love with that Village Chief's daughter.

Samudra- You don't have a rival Kanak, she chose Bhadradev.

Kanak had a sign of relief...

Samudra- But I still love her.

Kanak- If you were not my king, I would slap you so hard right now.

8 months Prithvi was in his crib, crying as his parents were fighting...

Kanak- So if she leaves Bhadradev in future, you will bring her here.

Samudra- I will not only bring her here but marry her.

Kanak slapped Samudra and it enraged him.....

Samudra- Guards....

Guards came....but then Samudra said- Nothing....Ekant

Samudra shouted- This is the first and last time I am forgiving you. If you do this again, your head will be off your body and he left enraged.

Kanak fell on the ground and shouted- Why???????? Prithvi was crying in his crib and she picked him up .....

Kanak said- I will make you hate commoners, your wives will never suffer what I am suffering.

2 Years later.......

Samudra came back.....

Kanak- What happened? Is she alright?

Samudra- She died Kanak, she died....he fell in her arms and was crying immensely.

Kanak- What happened to her child?

Samudra- She had a daughter and she survived.

Kanak- Where is that baby? Bring her here. I will raise her with Shaurya, Prithvi, Lakha and Prarthna.

Samudra- Lachi's brother took the baby away forever...and he warned me to never find him. He cursed all royals due to Bhadradev. I hate that man.

Kanak- First he married his concubine and now left her to die. What a horrible man. Atleast he could have thought about that innocent child.

Samudra- I wanted to raise her child...but he rejected.

Kanak- What's her brother's name?

Samudra- He told me to not reveal his identity to anyone, not even you.

Kanak- But...

Samudra- I will respect his wishes.

Kanak thought- I hate that Lachi but I never wished any harm on her baby.

She was consoling Samudra on Lachi's death.

Kanak came out of her thoughts.......

Kanak drank from her glass and threw it away...she remembered how Prithvi fought with her for Vasantmitra.

Kanak thought- I suffered pain in my life for my children and I won't ever let Avantika and Kamla suffer due to that dacoit. I am Rajmata, mother of this Empire. I won't lose to Vasantmitra at all.

Two days later

Shesha (Prema's friend and confidant) went to have an audience with Shaka. She told him Samagra sent her.

Shaka- I already told Rajkumar Samagra everything.

Shesha- No you didn't, because I have got to know that when Bhadradev's men were chasing your sister, someone saved her. Who was that man?

Shaka angry- I don't want to talk about it. No one saved her.

Shesha- Pls, tell me, Rajkumar Samagra wants Maharani to get her rights as Princess.

Shaka shouted- Tell your Rajkumar to stop being obsessed with Prithvi's wife. He is creeping me out. First Samudra and now Samagra

Shasha shocked- Samudra? Maharaja Samudrasena?

Shaka was injured so he couldn't stand for much longer..

Shaka gave up and said- Sit, I will tell you everything.

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 2 months ago
coderlady thumbnail

chapter 161

When put on the spot, Shaurya had to agree that he has no power to make any decisions.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 162

Kanak had her own reasons for turning out the way she did and the way she brought up Prithvi and Prarthna.

coderlady thumbnail

Kanak knew about a daughter of Lachi. She had seen her eyes. Has she truly not linked Vasant with Lachi?

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Kanak knew about a daughter of Lachi. She had seen her eyes. Has she truly not linked Vasant with Lachi?

No she hasn't

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Flashback Chapter

Shakdeva narrating to Shesha

The story goes like this Shesha.

Samudrasena and Bhadradev had fallen into a river and my sister Lachi who was a known beauty and sought by many men, saved them and brought them to our village. Samudrasena woke up first and he fell in love with Lachi. Day and night he pursued her to accept his love and go with him to Meluha. He asked her to be his concubine and she refused. A night before Bhadradev would wake up, Samudrasena offered her to marry him. Lachi said to him that she would have accepted it but by caring for Bhadradev she had fallen for him despite Bhadradev was still unconscious. Samudra's heart was broken to pieces. When Bhadradev woke up, he took fell in love with Lachi. Samudrasena left after seeing Bhadradev was okay but he kept spying on Lachi and Bhadradev just in case they broke up. But Bhadradev eventually married my sister after her image was maligned as they were living together against my wishes.

Shesha- All this I know

Shakdeva- Hear me out Child

Samudrasena couldn't forget Lachi and he would daily ask me about her health. I told him to stop his obsession but he didn't listen. When Bhadradev wanted to kill Lachi and her child, she was running away from his men. Samudrasena was absolutely, madly in love with her. He occasionally went to Mahishmati in disguise to see her. That night when she ran off from Bhadradev's palace, saving herself from his men, Samudra was there, he grabbed the opportunity and saved Lachi away. He took her to a place and proposed her again. Lachi was deeply angry with Bhadradev and decided to punish him. She accepted Samudrasena's proposal to hurt Bhadradev. But next day she went into labour, due to extreme pain and blood loss, she thought she wouldn't survive, also she confessed to Samudrasena that despite what all Bhadradev did to her, she wasn't able to forget him. She wished to be taken to my place.

Samudrasena brought her to my place where she gave birth to Vasantmitra and died in my arms. Samudrasena was heartbroken. She repeatedly demanded Vasantmitra as he wanted to bring Lachi's child as his own. But I refused. I was so angry I told him I didn't want anything to do with royals and I also told him never to reveal my identity and gave her saugandh of Lachi.

Shesha was shocked to hear all that.....

Samudrasena tried to find me many times but I had joined a gang of dacoits and soon became their leader and vowed to kill Bhadradev. Samudrasena I respected as his love for Lachi was pure. Who knew his son would become a another Bhadradev for my Lachi's daughter. And by saying that he started crying.

Shakadeva- I miss my daughter so much, but that Prithvi doesn't let her meet me, don't let my letters reach to her. The day is not far away when he would also abandon her and try to kill her. My poor daughter.....he started crying more...

Shesha said- But Shakadeva, Maharaj Bhadradev is innocent.........

Shakadeva was shocked to know this....

coderlady thumbnail

Shaka has not had any good luck with the royals. But at least Bhadradev did not betray him and Lachi as he thought. Virochana and Sujata played their games and hurt everyone.

coderlady thumbnail

Reuniting with Vasant will be a salve for Bhadradev's heart. He has no idea his daughter lives.