Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

chapter 157

Avantika would find a friend in Vasant if she gave her a chance. But then she has to give up her plotting.

coderlady thumbnail

Maybe some of what Vasant said stuck to Avantika. She made up with Prithvi at least.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 158

Aparjita will be fighting alongside Shaurya. Destiny keeps bringing them near each other.

coderlady thumbnail

Its terrible that Shaka was injured but Vasant was not given any news about it.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 159

Shaurya met Aparajita in night when he was about to go to the western border.

Shaurya- Are you ready?

Aparajita- Yes, I am

Shaurya- I hope you are not frightened.

Aparajita- Frightened, pffff....

Shaurya laughed...

Shaurya- My troops will leave in morning, you can come with me.

Aparajita- Baba would have sent my men there already so...I think we have to work together so it's better we are at tandem.

Shaurya smiled- I am glad you are such a wise warrior, it would be great working with you.

Aparajita looked at him amusingly....they stared for a minute and his eyes became filled with passion again but he calmed himself and went away leaving her frustrated and himself in deep and passionate longing.

Avantika in her room was waiting for Prithvi but he wasn't giving her any attention. As the war was on his head, she also didn't think it would be good to disturb him suddenly a dasi came- Maharaj, Maharaj is coming to meet you. It was a shocker for her.

Prithvi came......

Avantika ran to hug him, he gave her a smile.....

Prithvi- I am here to talk with you....

Avantika looked at him with affection...

They sat on the bed and he said- The war is soon gonna break out between me and your father. I was here to tell you that if I die, please don't torture Vasantmitra, protect her like she's your younger sister. Lakha is after her and he would want to torture her. She is capable herself but future no one has seen. I am asking you as a friend, husband and your king, please protect her and my child.

Avantika looked at him shockingly- Looks like you still don't trust me.

Prithvi didn't say anything....

Avantika took his hand and said- If you die, what's the point of my staying alive. But don't worry, Vasantmitra wont be harmed. I promise you.

Prithvi- Don't break my heart again. This is the last time I am trusting you. My soul won't be at peace if you do.

Avantika- I will not break your trust this time or ever.

He caressed her face and kissed her forehead. As he was about to leave she hugged him from the back.

Avantika- Can't you stay here tonight?

Prithvi was uneasy- I....I have a lot of work to do.

Avantika hugged him more tightly and kissed his neck....

Prithvi turned and kissed her hand but then immediately left....

Avantika in tears said- When will I get your love back?

Prema to a woman named Shesha......

Prema- From whatever information I got from Rajkumar Samagra, Maharaj Samudrasena was in love with Maharani Lachi but she chose Maharaj Bhadradev. But Virochana and Sujata conspired against Maharani Lachi which resulted in her death but Maharani Vasantmitra was saved. Virochana had chased Mahrani Lachu but a masked person had saved her. Try to find out the whole truth. Who was this person and even after he saved her how did she die?

Shesha- Don't worry Prema, I will find out the whole truth.

In Morning

Vasantmitra was walking with Kamla in the garden.

Vasantmitra- I want to go out in the town and find out if our efforts were fruitful and the problem of drought and food is solved or not.

Kamla- Don't worry, with your efforts and mine, we have constructed many wells and I personally funded an artificial lake.

Vasantmitra- Good, wish I could go out but Prithvi is so concerned about this little one that he is not letting me go out.

Kamla- Why won't he? He is heir to the throne afterall..

Vasantmitra- Heir to the throne? She laughed....Kamla, are you taunting me or are you joking?

Kamla smiled- I don't know, my gut feeling says your son will be a great conqueror and consolidator.

Vasantmitra- I don't wanna see dreams which will never get fulfilled. Heir to the throne will be your son only. Don't worry, I won't come in your way.

Kamla- I married Maharaj because I fell in love with him at first sight and didn't want anyone else to be my husband. I didn't marry him to become Rajmata. I don't see you as a rival. You are my friend. Whatever is dear to my loved ones is dear to me.

Vasantmitra smiled- I don't see how unconditionally good yourl are, you know sometimes I get suspicious of you, I can't ever imagine someone this selfless and loving.

Kamla only smiled.....and then talked about many random things when suddenly they saw Prarthna coming from front.

Prarthna hugged Kamla but completely ignored Vasantmitra.

Prarthna- Bhabhi, let's go, there is a beautiful peacock family there.

Kamla- Ok let's go, come Vasantmitra.

Prarthna- I am sorry, I said a family, I don't want homewreckers there.

Kamla angry- Prarthna....

Vasantmitra- What the hell do you mean?

Prarthna- I don't talk with dacoits.

Vasantmitra angry- What the hell is wrong with you? Whom you are calling homewrecker? Spit it out the venom inside you.

Prarthna- Who the hell are you to talk like this with me.

Kamla- Prarthna shut up, you are talking with a Maharani, you are only a Rajkumari.

Prarthna- I am talking with a person who likes to steal....

Kamla shouted- Shut Up ....Enough .... Prarthna if you gonna be like this ,I will break every relationship with you. Come, let's go Vasantmitra.

Both left from there ...

Prarthna in tears- She is snatching my every relationship..and Kamla, I never thought you would support her just to remain in Bhaiya's good books. No one cares for me. Only Mother and Avantika are my only hope to get rid of this Vasantmitra. She wiped her tears.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 160

Prarthna went to Kanak crying...

Kanak- What happened Prarthna?

Prarthna- I hate, I hate Vasantmitra mother, she is root of my sorrows.

Kanak- What happened? Did she say you anything which hurt you?

Prarthna- Mother she... suddenly she remembered Kamla's warning that if she did anything against Vasantmitra, she will lose Samagra forever.

Kanak- Tell me, what happened?

Prarthna- Nothing mother, I just can't bear a dacoit in our palace. She is a dark spot on our family.

Kanak- I know my dear daughter but she is with grandchild, now I cannot hurt her. We have to bear this. Above all, Prithvi is completely obsessed with her. Atleast your brother is sensible enough to not think of her son as his heir. This is quite a relief to me.

Prarthna smiled and thought- Good, real good, this dacoit's child will be separated from her. Like she snatched my Arya, mother will snatch her joy from her. She evil smirked with tears in her eyes.

Later when Prarthna entered her room, Kamla was them looking at her furiously.

Prarthna- Why you are here? Traitor.

Kamla- I have told you thousand times don't try to hurt Vasantmitra. It will give you nothing.

Prarthna- I am not shaming her in front of everyone, haven't I been kind enough.

Kamla- What shaming? If someone should be shamed, it should be Samagra bhaiya. And what would you shame him for? Yes he fell in love, I agree it's not good as he was married to you, but he didn't act on it.

Prarthna- Who knows if he or she hasn't act on it?

Kamla- Oh god Prarthna, get out of your delusions. Vasantmitra knows nothing about it, and Samagra Bhaiya is miles away from her. He never even confessed to her because he wants to have peace in our family. He knows Vasantmitra would never do anything wrong in her life. She loves Maharaj and him only.

Prarthna- How can you be so sure? She's a dacoit, they are know for disloyalty and treachery.

Kamla- Prarthna, you are only hurting yourself. Have some trust.

Prarthna- I did have trust, and he broke it brutally.

Kamla- If he wanted to break your trust, he would never confess to you. He was honest with you.

Prarthna- Because I put my son in front of him. He had no choice.

Kamla- Fine, think what you want. But please, unless you are absolutely sure, don't act on your delusions, please, I beg you. I don't want to hurt Maharaj, he's my everything.

Prarthna- Bhaiya hurts you everyday, still you love him.

Kamla- I was well prepared for it. I know he doesn't love me, he only sees me as a womb for his heir. Still I love him. He made it perfectly clear to me before marriage and you did too.

She left Prarthna's room but before leaving she said- You should be glad you married Samagra Bhaiya otherwise you could have a husband like Maharaj. Almost every king and Prince have many wives. Then what would you do or could do? Seems like you don't value what you have.

Her words left Prarthna speechless and sad.

Vasantmitra was really hurt with Prarthna's behaviour.....she was getting stressed, Aparajita and Shaurya had left for the western border. She felt headache and felt like to Vomit. Her maids were taking care of her but she was getting too much anxious.

Aparajita and Shaurya were going for the borders on their horses. Shaurya was catching glimpses of her and she noticed it but didn't look at him.

Shaurya- Aparajita

She hurriedly said- Yes

Shaurya- ah....... nothing......

There was an awkward silence between them.

Shaurya told his army- I and Devi Aparajita are going to that direction. Follow us after taking rest and eating food.

Aparajita- Why in that direction?

Shaurya- There is Bhaiya's personal resort, there we will stay for the night and then leave again.

Shaurya- Devi huh? So much respect for a dacoit?

Shaurya- Nope, it's respect for a lady.

Aparajita looked amused and impressed.

They rode away towards the resort....

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 159

That is a mystery. Lachi was saved at first. But then what happened to her?

coderlady thumbnail

Kamla has tried to advise her the best she could, but Prarthna is beyond help. The poison inside her heart will not stay inside.

coderlady thumbnail

How quickly Prarthna forgot how Vasant helped her give birth to her son! It means nothing now.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 160

You are the perfect example of deceit, disloyalty and treachery Prarthna. Much more than any dacoit.