Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

Ha bhai, at least I don’t vote for myself in every MT. Now that’s next level irrelevant. smiley8

OMG

Even I cannot believe you are FF.

You are the most beautiful girl here on this forum based on your real DP with FF account, and I always admired your pretty face, told u as well,  you were the nicest Srk fan, always polite and humble.

It was a shock for me as I thought Jaya Ji would be an ID of members like Hippopotamus etc but pleasently surprised it is you as your sense of humor is amazing.

I now become a fan of your humor as well alongwith your beauty and good balanced nature. ☺

--------------

Edited by sharaban - 2 months ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I think we all miss userids rather than members. Most are here under different ids and avatars. 

But I do miss DejaVu, TallyHo, and TheDilettante - are you around? Send me a sign. 

he’s in his private plane and it hasn’t landed 🛬 here yet again unless he using other id to silently read but he likes reditt so he might be there. 

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I think we all miss userids rather than members. Most are here under different ids and avatars. 

But I do miss DejaVu, TallyHo, and TheDilettante - are you around? Send me a sign. 

TheDilettante reminded me of Maya. Was it her?

Petrichor80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

he’s in his private plane and it hasn’t landed 🛬 here yet again unless he using other id to silently read but he likes reditt so he might be there. 

I hope he comes back soon

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

TheDilettante reminded me of Maya. Was it her?

TheDilettante was Maya. 

Petrichor80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

TheDilettante was Maya. 

You are right. I was confusing The-Dilettante* with TheDilettante. I am bad at remembering usernames.

Edited by Petrichor80 - 2 months ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Wow I haven’t seen maya in so long, can’t believe she’s here or wonder if she still here. 

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

cutiepierani,

she was a big rani fan. smiley1

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

You are right. I was confusing The-Dilettante* with TheDilettante. I am bad at remembering usernames.

Don't cite me for it. I am the worst. I assume its someone new if people edit their user name to be different. Like I am so bad, I would think I am an MID if I changed my name away from return_to_hades.smiley36

Genie is the person with the most spidey sense of who's who and who is the reincarnation or avatar of whom. 

Edited by return_to_hades - 2 months ago