Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Posted: 5 months ago

No one mocks Ruhi's past more than she herself. smiley39

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

smiley36 Ar ne gun point par daala ho na ho... She was the one who initiated the whole rasam and all.

Ar toh baad mein aaya... She couldn't even wait... Yet... We are supposed to understand her trauma smiley39 Saari umeedein sirf humse.

Ohhh yeah I completely erased their cringe lub storee so didn't remember that she agreed to marrying RoPod because because because AR DID NOT PICK HER CALL smiley19 There was so much trauma in this that she decided to ruin RoPod's life smiley8

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shahi10

I frankly think it’s disrespectful to mock Ruhi’s grief or past or say that she’s “victim blaming” herself for what she’s been through as a child. I am assuming that many of us haven’t fortunately been through what Ruhi has been through, so we can’t particularly understand what is going on in her mind. We can all agree on that it is a lot for a 6 year old child to go through especially with an unstable family like the Goenkas. Whatever is going on with Armaan is her love turned attachment turned obsession. Her antics are disgusting and intrusive and someone needs to give her a reality check and show her how she can be better.

We don’t like her, fine. Should that give us the right to belittle what she’s been through or try and undermine her grief? No, I don’t think so. It’s a sensitive topic and I also don’t want to disrespect anyone on this forum who may have experienced the loss of a parent at an early age or have been through something similar.

Thanks 🩷

I don’t think any sensible person in the forum is mocking Ruhi because of her traumatic past experiences.

She is mocked because of her obsession towards a married man.

Even she is married at least in terms of law to Rohit as there has been no legal divorce proceedings between Ruhi and Rohit.

The reason she is called out is because of her obsessive behavior towards Armaan and her manipulative nature.

She is an adult.

Traumatic experience doesn’t give one license to misbehave or behave like an immature lady that she does at times.

In today’s episode she lied to Dadisa because she wanted to go to Mussoorie.

Is this the behavior of a woman with a traumatic past or with a obsessive behavior?

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Aisa hai toh why corner Armaan alone. Straight up sabko announce kardeti ki Rohit is not coming back, but I always loved Armaan and he is anyway in deal marriage, he still loves me so lets get Abhira out and I will marry Armaan. Simple.

If its so acceptable why doesn't she speak to Kaveri.

For this I will have to refer gen 3 and I don’t want to get warning .. but this relationship was very much on process with both side of her family encouraging it ..

Poddars are not the same breed as her maternal paternal family they do have a set of code n conduct ..

Dadisa has never told Armaan to break his marriage with Abhira .. and I really like her for this .. she has only told him to prioritise his family needs first and let your wife toe the line ..,if Abhira starts behaving like Vidya .. Dadisa will immediately put her at front. ..

even when Abhira was fighting a case against her she told Armaan to take full care of her in hospital ..

Let’s see how Armaan reacts to this divorce papers .. he won’t tear it for sure .. but keep it aside and Abhira will read it sooner rather than later

Edited by Aadi04 - 5 months ago

Banned

[Post Removed]

LizzieBennet thumbnail

DT Note

While it's fine to express contrary opinions and also have a healthy debate on why you feel a certain way about a certain character, it's not okay to moral police anyone's opinions. Each person interprets/ perceives a character differently and no one can preach or tell others not to feel a particular way. The forum allows everyone to express their opinions, whatever they may be, provided IF CoC and forum rules are being followed.

Topic closed.