Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Its not fair for him to break her heart because of this guilt jaap. If anything this is incentive to come out of his trappings because otherwise he will lose Abhira and Abhira will be hurt because of him.

absolutely ..but it is coming ..and I am hoping that he will find ways to heal the wounds that he inflicted as a result of his own stupidity or call it whatever you will. I am still waiting for Dadisa to kick his backside btw. What he did to Rohit is unpardonable almost. This letter doesn’t change that :)
Edited by sharadrocks - 5 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

See the way Armaan was pressed to marry Abhira was wrong period ..

he even objected at the deathbed of Akshara .. in his mind he knew Abhira would be a bad fit in his family .. but he gave in to a woman as her last wish

Abhira herself was not willing for marriage and has never told him she loves him .. she gave him a way out saying you make me independent and secure I will leave you .. he has done everything to ensure that ..

His family treat Abhira very well after the initial hiccups ..she actually has built relationships with everyone strangely even fufasa ..

but till Abhira herself gives the green signal she is ok for a proper marriage with him .. he won’t even entertain the prospect . Because Abhira has always maintained she will leave him .. he does not want to claim

Ownership for an unwilling girl .. but he wants to fulfil his promise atleast halfway to Akshara mam by making Abhira independent and secure so that she seeks a partner of her own choice ..

If Abhira declares her love for him .. what will be his reaction that might hold the key .. because he feels Abhira does not see him in a romantic light

Edited by Aadi04 - 5 months ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Aadi04

See the way Armaan was pressed to marry Abhira was wrong period ..

he even objected at the deathbed of Akshara .. in his mind he knew Abhira would be a bad fit in his family .. but he gave in to a woman as her last wish

Abhira herself was not willing for marriage and has never told him she loves him .. she gave him a way out saying you make me independence and secure I will leave you .. he has done everything to ensure that ..

His family treat Abhira very well after the initial hiccups ..she actually has built relationships with everyone strangely even fufasa ..

but till Abhira herself gives the green signal she is ok for a proper marriage with him .. he won’t even entertain the prospect . Because Abhira has always maintained she will leave him .. he does not want to claim

Ownership for an unwilling girl .. but he wants to fulfil his promise atleast halfway to Akshara mam by making Abhira independent and secure so that she seeks a partner of her own choice ..

If Abhira declares her love for him .. what will be his reaction that night hold the key .. because he feels Abhira does not see him in a romantic light

totally agree on this ..until he knows what Abhira feels, he would consider it immoral to voice his feelings. She is almost like his ward, he has taken on her responsibility. This is what he offered to do but Akshara insisted on the marriage. With Abhira making it clear that she is in it only for a year, it would not be appropriate for him to push for something more until he knows it is what she wants!
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

But despite all her efforts something happens where she is reminded that she's not a good bahu or biwi. If she sees divorce papers or love letter she will further be reminded of Armaans past not really being over and therefore she will be heartbroken and retreat into a shell instead of confessing feelings/love. Abhira suggested deal shaadi because she didn't want to be a bojh on anyone and that is still true. She does not want to be a burden on him or his family.