Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Thank you so much for reading and commenting.

olsen_124 thumbnail

Thanks a lot for reading and commenting.

olsen_124 thumbnail

Thanks for reading and commenting.

olsen_124 thumbnail

Chapter 2 Armaan

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Armaan was unpacking all the luggage into the new house he had brought.Rohit looked over at his brother.It didnt look like he was planning to come back anytime soon.He knew he was being selfish but running Poddar Firms was not his business.He didnt even want to be a lawyer.He always wanted to be a writer.He wanted Ruhi to work too.Ruhi was brilliant in business and he wanted her work too so that she can too progress but dadi sa completely stopped that move.He knew his Abhira bhabhi was angry at the moment but he knew Armaan bhai would convince her soon but he wanted both of them to come back.Ruhi glanced over at her husband,she knew he wanted Armaan and Abhira to come back she too wanted it so that she can have some relationship with Abhira but she was not sure what feelings Abhira had especially after Charu's fiasco for the family.Ruhi excused herself to talk to her Par nanu so that the brothers can have some privacy.

Rohit (bluntly)-Bhai you will come back once this mess with bhabhi is sorted right ?

Armaan (smiling)-No Rohit I am sorry but I am done with that family...

Rohit (stunned)-Aap hi toh hamesha kehte the that family is everything....Toh how can you be done with it bhai ?

Armaan (chuckling)-Dadi Sa only cares for me till I listen to her and win her firm cases Rohit.For her I am a machine jo sirf unki baatein sunne ko paida hua hai....I wish y mujhe jaldi samajh aa jaati...She doesnt care for me neither does she love me.She loves and cares for Armaan Poddar.....Not Armaan....

While in these 10 months Abhira never cared who I am.....She cared for Armaan....She brought out that something within me that I had hidden all these years....I love Abhira Rohit...I have already lost her once,I just want her back thats it......She had struggled so much to get basic education in that family....I dont want her to go back to that place....She is a brilliant lawyer......I just want my wife back.......

Rohit (explaining)-She will come back bhai believe me....She is already in love with you......I suspect jab ye sab Charu ka problem hua tha tab se she was in love with you but you treated things wrongly and you made her furious.......Trust me....She will be back with you....

Armaan (stunned)-How did you ? I mean ?

Rohit (smiling)-I know the look of love better than anybody else....She is very angry with you but woh maan jayege.....

(getting serious)-Alright I will level with you bhai.Mujhe law mai koi interest kabhi nai tha.I wanted to be a writer....And I want Ruhi to work as well.She handled the Goenkas business and she is brilliant in it...Neither do I have any interest in running Poddar Firms nor am I good at it...Infact I am terrible....What do I do ?

Armaan (smiling)-Do what Krish did....But I think agar Dadi sa ko ye pata chala toh she will definitely be very very hurt.You would be the second grandchild who has absolutely no interest in law....Charu has bluntly refused to work at Poddar firms with Phupha sa.She is happy working with Dev....

Rohit (taking a huge sigh)-Please come back.I might sound selfish par mujhe actually uss ghar mai samajh ne wala koi nai hai except Ruhi.....

Armaan (explaining)-Rohit do you know how hurtful it is to constantly hear worng stuff about your mother and not retaliate.I never fought with anybody regarding that issue except when that huge fight took place and I left...Do you know who taught me to speak up ? Abhira...

Mai aapne ghar mai aapni ma ki koi tasveer nai laga sakta.Do you know what I feel with that......? I am not coming back never ever....I am actually happy.....Now if I just get Abhira back and I will be a happy man.....

Rohit (taking a huge sigh)-I have to be battle ready when I reach home.....

Ruhi came back inside and saw both the brothers deep in discussion.Seeing both of them made her ponder on her relationship with her only siblings :Abhira and Abhir.She made Abhira's life miserable when she was at Poddar Mansion and caused huge misunderstanding with Armaan.She was extremely repentful about that but she knew that this time being repentful is not going to help.Rohit noticed Ruhi lost in thoughts....

Rohit (asking Ruhi)-How are you going to make things good with Abhir ?

Ruhi (taking a huge sigh)-Abhir ko iss waqt kuch bhi nai keh sakti...Uska gussa bahut tez hai and he is very angry with me right now......I have to take time and think with him....

Armaan (chuckling)-Dono bhai behen volcano wale hai...!! Even Abhira has short temper.....

Ruhi (explaining)-Abhir just doensnt have short temper Armaan....Agar Abhir ko gussa aa jaye toh sab kuch tehes nehes ho sakta hai.His anger is just like Poppy's.....Abhira is more like short temper but she is like her nani ma Naira....Tez dimaag aur tez zubaan......

Rohit (confused)-Wait Abhir and bhabhi ?

Ruhi (explaining)-They are step siblings.Abhir is masi's son from her first marraige.He is a Birla as well.But somehow woh Abhinav uncle jitna pyaar kabhi Poppy se kar hi nai paya.........Its not just your family thats messed up.Ours has been messed up since generations I think.....

Armaan (confused)-Wait What ? Why ?

Ruhi (smiling)-Me and Abhira are step siblings as well.....Masi and Matashree were step sisters.....Its just that itne saal pyaar tha isiliye kabhi farak nai pada but aab jab jhagda hua hai tab bada hua hai......

---------------------------------------------------Morning-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abhira reached her office on her time and sat in her cubicle.She saw the case file and took a huge sigh.She had to start working with him today.Come on Abhira you can do it.....You were not raised weak and you will never be weak.....She started reading the entire case and taking notes...Huh what do you know Damini mam was right.This case is very interesting and definitely very good for her career.She received a message from Charu....It was the wedding invitation.Finally Dadi sa had agreed....When Abhira didnt reply,she got another text from Charu stating that she might not reply but she had to show up for the wedding......Abhira congratulated her and Dev sir but she declined the invitation stating that she didnt want to see any Poddar's face....And she certainly didnt want to go back to Udaipur.Abhira reminded herself to send a gift especially to Dev sir.He had helped her a lot....Abhira received a phone call from her friend in Udaipur.She had asked her to investigate if Poddar Firms had any merger with Dev Shekhawat's sister's firm.....

The phone call had shocked Abhira.Armaan had left the family and the firm...She was actually shocked.Armaan loved the family way too much to leave.She literally asked her friend thrice if the information was correct...She decided to call P-nanu to verify everything...While she didnt like Suwarna and Surekha she loved her P nanu and kept in regular contact with him.But just on the call.He had asked her multiple times to come back to Udaipur and stay with him but she had politely declined stating she loved to live alone and she loved this city....

Abhira was in the office library looking for case citations and make notes along with it.She had been at it for 2 years now she was used to it and knew what the seniors ask for...She could again feel that knot in her stomach which made her anxious but she had to stay strong.....She continued with her work peacefully,she knew Armaan was somewhere near her but she didnt concentrate on that...

Armaan (looking at her notes)-Your handwriting is still impeccable....

Abhira (startled)-Normal insaan ki tarah aap naam se nai bula sakte "Sir"......Dara diya...I could have fallen down...

Armaan (chuckling)Pakad ne ke liye mai yahi khada hu Abhira....

Abhira (angrily)-Maine sahara aur madad dono lena chod diya hai Mr Poddar....

Abhira quickly moved to the inside section of the library.To an outsider it would look like Armaan was checking Abhira's work but in reality Armaan was trying to get Abhira to talk.....

Abhira (angrily)-And why are you exactly here Armaan ? Aab kya chahiye tumhe.....?

Armaan (smiling)-I think you have forgotten ki tum aab bhi meri biwi ho....Mrs Abhira Armaan Poddar....

Abhira (angrily)-Divorce papers sign kar ke aai thi jo tumhari ex-girlfriend lai thi Armaan.....Procedure mai dedo and I will happily give you the divorce....

Armaan (cornering Abhira)-I love you.I didnt know the whats and whens....I just did.And when I realized I also realized another folly of mine....But all that was too late since you were already gone.....I am sorry Abhira for everything.....I will continue to say sorry till you forgive me.....

Abhira (almost in tears and Nodding in No)-No jhooth bol rahe ho tum....Poddars ko pyaar karna aata hi nai hai.....I dont believe you Armaan....Tum sirf dil todna jaante ho....Pyaar karna nai.....

Armaan (cupping her face)-I will say it till you start believing it....

-----------------------------------------------------------------Back Home-------------------------------------------------------------

Abhira angrily threw her purse and phone on the bed as soon as she reached home.Tears started flowing and all she wanted in that moment.....Abhira went to take shower and sat in it for extra few minutes...Was he really in love with her.......No she cant get into it again....She has to stay professional......She will also see for how long Armaan can continue to say it....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pre cap

Court date....

Edited by olsen_124 - 1 months ago
8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Beautifully written 

Excited to read more 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This was awesome!!! Thank you. 

Fortnight thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Thanks for tagging mesmiley27

I love it so much. How i wish we could see something similar in the show but i don't think that will ever happen🥲

But THIS Armaan is a need. smiley42 I really want him to grovel and beg to get Abhira back🤌🏻❤️

Update soonsmiley27

Tanukirti thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: olsen_124

Chapter 2 Armaan

Armaan was unpacking all the luggage into the new house he had brought.Rohit looked over at his brother.It didnt look like he was planning to come back anytime soon.He knew he was being selfish but running Poddar Firms was not his business.He didnt even want to be a lawyer.He always wanted to be a writer.He wanted Ruhi to work too.Ruhi was brilliant in business and he wanted her work too so that she can too progress but dadi sa completely stopped that move.He knew his Abhira bhabhi was angry at the moment but he knew Armaan bhai would convince her soon but he wanted both of them to come back.Ruhi glanced over at her husband,she knew he wanted Armaan and Abhira to come back she too wanted it so that she can have some relationship with Abhira but she was not sure what feelings Abhira had especially after Charu's fiasco for the family.Ruhi excused herself to talk to her Par nanu so that the brothers can have some privacy.

Rohit (bluntly)-Bhai you will come back once this mess with bhabhi is sorted right ?

Armaan (smiling)-No Rohit I am sorry but I am done with that family...

Rohit (stunned)-Aap hi toh hamesha kehte the that family is everything....Toh how can you be done with it bhai ?

Armaan (chuckling)-Dadi Sa only cares for me till I listen to her and win her firm cases Rohit.For her I am a machine jo sirf unki baatein sunne ko paida hua hai....I wish y mujhe jaldi samajh aa jaati...She doesnt care for me neither does she love me.She loves and cares for Armaan Poddar.....Not Armaan....

While in these 10 months Abhira never cared who I am.....She cared for Armaan....She brought out that something within me that I had hidden all these years....I love Abhira Rohit...I have already lost her once,I just want her back thats it......She had struggled so much to get basic education in that family....I dont want her to go back to that place....She is a brilliant lawyer......I just want my wife back.......

Rohit (explaining)-She will come back bhai believe me....She is already in love with you......I suspect jab ye sab Charu ka problem hua tha tab se she was in love with you but you treated things wrongly and you made her furious.......Trust me....She will be back with you....

Armaan (stunned)-How did you ? I mean ?

Rohit (smiling)-I know the look of love better than anybody else....She is very angry with you but woh maan jayege.....

(getting serious)-Alright I will level with you bhai.Mujhe law mai koi interest kabhi nai tha.I wanted to be a writer....And I want Ruhi to work as well.She handled the Goenkas business and she is brilliant in it...Neither do I have any interest in running Poddar Firms nor am I good at it...Infact I am terrible....What do I do ?

Armaan (smiling)-Do what Krish did....But I think agar Dadi sa ko ye pata chala toh she will definitely be very very hurt.You would be the second grandchild who has absolutely no interest in law....Charu has bluntly refused to work at Poddar firms with Phupha sa.She is happy working with Dev....

Rohit (taking a huge sigh)-Please come back.I might sound selfish par mujhe actually uss ghar mai samajh ne wala koi nai hai except Ruhi.....

Armaan (explaining)-Rohit do you know how hurtful it is to constantly hear worng stuff about your mother and not retaliate.I never fought with anybody regarding that issue except when that huge fight took place and I left...Do you know who taught me to speak up ? Abhira...

Mai aapne ghar mai aapni ma ki koi tasveer nai laga sakta.Do you know what I feel with that......? I am not coming back never ever....I am actually happy.....Now if I just get Abhira back and I will be a happy man.....

Rohit (taking a huge sigh)-I have to be battle ready when I reach home.....

Ruhi came back inside and saw both the brothers deep in discussion.Seeing both of them made her ponder on her relationship with her only siblings :Abhira and Abhir.She made Abhira's life miserable when she was at Poddar Mansion and caused huge misunderstanding with Armaan.She was extremely repentful about that but she knew that this time being repentful is not going to help.Rohit noticed Ruhi lost in thoughts....

Rohit (asking Ruhi)-How are you going to make things good with Abhir ?

Ruhi (taking a huge sigh)-Abhir ko iss waqt kuch bhi nai keh sakti...Uska gussa bahut tez hai and he is very angry with me right now......I have to take time and think with him....

Armaan (chuckling)-Dono bhai behen volcano wale hai...!! Even Abhira has short temper.....

Ruhi (explaining)-Abhir just doensnt have short temper Armaan....Agar Abhir ko gussa aa jaye toh sab kuch tehes nehes ho sakta hai.His anger is just like Poppy's.....Abhira is more like short temper but she is like her nani ma Naira....Tez dimaag aur tez zubaan......

Rohit (confused)-Wait Abhir and bhabhi ?

Ruhi (explaining)-They are step siblings.Abhir is masi's son from her first marraige.He is a Birla as well.But somehow woh Abhinav uncle jitna pyaar kabhi Poppy se kar hi nai paya.........Its not just your family thats messed up.Ours has been messed up since generations I think.....

Armaan (confused)-Wait What ? Why ?

Ruhi (smiling)-Me and Abhira are step siblings as well.....Masi and Matashree were step sisters.....Its just that itne saal pyaar tha isiliye kabhi farak nai pada but aab jab jhagda hua hai tab bada hua hai......

---------------------------------------------------Morning-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abhira reached her office on her time and sat in her cubicle.She saw the case file and took a huge sigh.She had to start working with him today.Come on Abhira you can do it.....You were not raised weak and you will never be weak.....She started reading the entire case and taking notes...Huh what do you know Damini mam was right.This case is very interesting and definitely very good for her career.She received a message from Charu....It was the wedding invitation.Finally Dadi sa had agreed....When Abhira didnt reply,she got another text from Charu stating that she might not reply but she had to show up for the wedding......Abhira congratulated her and Dev sir but she declined the invitation stating that she didnt want to see any Poddar's face....And she certainly didnt want to go back to Udaipur.Abhira reminded herself to send a gift especially to Dev sir.He had helped her a lot....Abhira received a phone call from her friend in Udaipur.She had asked her to investigate if Poddar Firms had any merger with Dev Shekhawat's sister's firm.....

The phone call had shocked Abhira.Armaan had left the family and the firm...She was actually shocked.Armaan loved the family way too much to leave.She literally asked her friend thrice if the information was correct...She decided to call P-nanu to verify everything...While she didnt like Suwarna and Surekha she loved her P nanu and kept in regular contact with him.But just on the call.He had asked her multiple times to come back to Udaipur and stay with him but she had politely declined stating she loved to live alone and she loved this city....

Abhira was in the office library looking for case citations and make notes along with it.She had been at it for 2 years now she was used to it and knew what the seniors ask for...She could again feel that knot in her stomach which made her anxious but she had to stay strong.....She continued with her work peacefully,she knew Armaan was somewhere near her but she didnt concentrate on that...

Armaan (looking at her notes)-Your handwriting is still impeccable....

Abhira (startled)-Normal insaan ki tarah aap naam se nai bula sakte "Sir"......Dara diya...I could have fallen down...

Armaan (chuckling)Pakad ne ke liye mai yahi khada hu Abhira....

Abhira (angrily)-Maine sahara aur madad dono lena chod diya hai Mr Poddar....

Abhira quickly moved to the inside section of the library.To an outsider it would look like Armaan was checking Abhira's work but in reality Armaan was trying to get Abhira to talk.....

Abhira (angrily)-And why are you exactly here Armaan ? Aab kya chahiye tumhe.....?

Armaan (smiling)-I think you have forgotten ki tum aab bhi meri biwi ho....Mrs Abhira Armaan Poddar....

Abhira (angrily)-Divorce papers sign kar ke aai thi jo tumhari ex-girlfriend lai thi Armaan.....Procedure mai dedo and I will happily give you the divorce....

Armaan (cornering Abhira)-I love you.I didnt know the whats and whens....I just did.And when I realized I also realized another folly of mine....But all that was too late since you were already gone.....I am sorry Abhira for everything.....I will continue to say sorry till you forgive me.....

Abhira (almost in tears and Nodding in No)-No jhooth bol rahe ho tum....Poddars ko pyaar karna aata hi nai hai.....I dont believe you Armaan....Tum sirf dil todna jaante ho....Pyaar karna nai.....

Armaan (cupping her face)-I will say it till you start believing it....

-----------------------------------------------------------------Back Home-------------------------------------------------------------

Abhira angrily threw her purse and phone on the bed as soon as she reached home.Tears started flowing and all she wanted in that moment.....Abhira went to take shower and sat in it for extra few minutes...Was he really in love with her.......No she cant get into it again....She has to stay professional......She will also see for how long Armaan can continue to say it....

pre cap

Court date....

Loved it yaar 🩷🩷🩷🩷

Update soon 

dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Only for f we could have this Arman...which I doubt...anyways...looking forward to all fan fictions coz I have lost interest in this mery go round...and this one is Superrrsmiley40 cool

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

please write part 3 soon! :)