Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shona191219 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Wow girlπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Maja ayega yeh blockbuster kahani padhne me....

Sorry me abhi se he ise blockbuster bol rahi hu q k I know yeh hone wali hai.....πŸ§ΏπŸ€—

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

hope you will update soon!

wonderful teaser update soon dear

olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Yes I will. I plan to update today.

olsen_124 thumbnail

Chapter 1 The Past (Set 2 years after the events)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abhira was waiting inside the courtroom for her senior.She glanced at her watch,she was getting worried.This was her senior's case and Abhira was second chairing.She once again asked the assistant Dubeyji to call Damini mam but her phone was constantly out of reach.Abhira received a message from her boss Damini she stated that she had to start the case since she couldnt make it in time and there would be a senior lawyer their to second chair her soon...Abhira found it very odd....A senior lawyer is going to second chair a junior like her....But she didnt have enough time to ponder since the Judge was here...

She started presenting the case and opened the arguments praying to god that the senior be here soon.This case was beyond complicated for a inexperienced junior like her.Suddenly she felt s knot in her stomach which she only used to feel near....No No absolutely not....Why would Armaan be here ? She brushed everything aside when the assistant Dubeyji came near her and told her that the senior lawyer is here.Abhira sighed a relief and when she turned around she was shocked was an understatement.Her feeling was not wrong.....The senior lawyer was Armaan Poddar.....Abhira recovered from whatever shock she was under and behaved in a professional manner that is until the day in the court was over.....She informed Dubeyji that she was going back to office since she developing a case of headache.....Abhira booked a cab and rushed back to her office.....

Abhira straight away went to washroom and washed her face multiple times..She remembered the last interaction with Armaan before leaving the house and suddenly anger came over the shock.....Why was she being tested ? It had taken so much time to get over those stupid feelings.It took so much for her to function outside the anger she felt for Armaan Poddar & that family and now here he was again.....She sat in her cubicle when she was informed that Damini was calling her.....Abhira had asked to be transferred here by Dev Shekhawat....This firm was extension of Dev Shekhawat's firm......Damini Mehra was his sister......A middle woman of 55 who was one of the best and finest lawyers in the country.....

Damini (explaining)-I am so sorry Abhira.I put you in that position....But I was stuck and second this case belonged to Armaan Poddar....I apologize.....

Abhira (smiling)-Mam its absolutely alright...But just a request...Can you put another junior on it.....? I actually....(hesitatingly)cant work on it......

Damini (surprised)-Abhira you dont want to work with Armaan Poddar..Half of the juniors would die you know......I am sorry but he specifically requested you....I cant help it....(looking at Abhira's serious)-Abhira take my advice I dont know what wrong with you and Mr Poddar but work the case.....Its good for your career......

Abhira took a huge sigh and left.Maybe a new tactic by Armaan to torture her.Damini smiled looking at Abhira..Dev had called her earlier in the day and informed her about the merger between the firm Armaan worked for and theirs....Dev also mentioned Abhira and Armaan's history and their broken hearts at that moment....While Damini didnt know Mr Armaan Poddar but she did love Abhira....She was kind person with brilliant legal mind she would do anything to help Abhira...So she assured Dev of all the help...

It was closing time and Abhira left immediately.She didnt want any interaction between her and Armaan.She mentally needed to prepare herself for working with him as well.Abhira Sharma was not weak and will never be weak..Abhira was soon welcomed into the house by wonderful smell of food which she was sure was not prepared by her brother.....Abhira Sharma was a surgeon but not a cook.....Infact people could get admitted in the hospital for food poisoning with the kind of food her brother cooks.....She smiled thinking if her mother would have been alive she would have been really happy seeing her miracle baby alive......She met Abhir bhai when she was just about to leave Udaipur and join in Mumbai.....She was shocked because she had thought that Abhir was dead but he was......Abhira still remembered the first hug she had given her brother.....It was major one with lots of force and love....

Abhira heard the bell ring.She glanced at the watch.She thought Abhir would attend to it.....Abhir Sharma opened the door of the house......And saw three people standing at the door.....He was very confused seeing all three of them and didnt know who they were...Armaan was shocked seeing guy his age standing at Abhira's door....For a moment his heart sunk but he remembered the look of Abhira at the court in the morning.....No he was somebody else.....He was just thinking when Ruhi called him out....

Ruhi (shocked)-Abhir !! Billa Boy....? Tu zinda hai ? why didnt you come home?

Abhir (angrily,recognizing)-Incase you havent noticed Ruhi this is home.Meri behen mera ghar hai....And I have only one sister...Abhira...

Ruhi (trying to hug him)-Abhir aisa mat bol.....Mai bhi toh behen hu teri....Just like Abhira.....

Abhir (angrily)-You are nothing like Abhira....Dont even compare yourself Ruhi....

Ruhi saw her husband Rohit and Armaan getting confused......

Ruhi (explaining)-Ye Abhir hai.Abhira ka bada bhai...He was presumed dead in a accident but clearly he is not.....Why didnt you come home....?

Abhir (angrily)-I was home Ruhi.With Kairav Mamu and Buami...We searched years for ma but couldnt find her...And than suddenly Mamu found out about Abhira....So voila mera family mere saath hi hai....Abhira is my only sister Ruhi.....Teri wajah se toh ye sab hua hai....Ma is dead because of you.I was away from Ma and Abhira for so long because of you and your stupid zidd....Abhira was all alone after Ma passed away she needed me.....But I was not there...And thatas why she had to get married to somebody she didnt want to....Ye jo sab kuch hua hai na teri wajah se hua hai.....

Ruhi (crying)-I had lost my mother Abhir.Tu toh samajh ta hai na...Tune khoi the tere papa....

Abhir (angrily)-Tujhe yaad hai when we had found out about Abhira,humne promise kiya tha ek doosre ko that we would never let her have the childhood we had....We would always protect her....Kya kiya tune ? What the hell did you do with my sister ? And dont you dare lie Ruhi Birla....Mamu ko sab pata hai......

Ruhi (explaining)-I am sorry Abhir....Mai aandhi ho gai thi....Mujhe nai pata tha ki Abhira humari behen hai......

Abhir (angrily,scoffing)-You know Ruhi accident ke baad se hazar baar mai mamu ke mu se soon chuka hu how Aarohi masi was the reason for Ma's unhappiness in childhood.How Ma sacrificed everything for Aarohi Masi and she didnt get anything in return....Pehele Ma aapne baare mai nai sochti thi and than she didnt think about her children.....She left,she sacrificed everything for you.....Aur tu uske layak bhi nai hai.....You are in true sense a Birla....Selfish..........You know teri wajah se Abhira is still angry at Ma for sacrificing away her entire life tere jaise insaan ke liye....

Rohit (trying to diffuse the situation)-Abhir look past ka mujhe kuch bhi nai pata but Ruhi is trying to change....

Abhir (scoffing)-She is a Birla Rohit....She will never change......

Ruhi (with tears in my eyes)-Abhir please I am sorry.....

Abhir (angrily)-DON'T ....Ruhi mera gussa ab bhi waisa hi hai....Dont push me....

Abhira heard Abhir's angry voice and went outside.She was stunned seeing Armaan,Rohit and Ruhi.....Abhir noticed her and he apologized to her in his mind...He didnt want Abhira to deal with all this especially Armaan.He knew how hard it had been for Abhira to control her feelings,emotions and anger towards Armaan....Abhira was extrmely happy to see Rohit and had hugged him but she maintained her distance from Armaan and Ruhi...

Abhira (looking at Armaan)-Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho ? Aaj court ambush kaafi nai tha.....

Abhir (confused)-What ambush ?

Armaan (softly)-Please I want to talk to you....Please Abhira...

Abhira (remembering Armaan blaming her for Charu's affair)-No mujhe koi baat nai karni hai.....Kya pata iss baar Poddar House ke electricity loss ke liye shayd mujhe blame karo tum.....So no mujhe koi baat nai karni hai....

Abhira (Stopping Ruhi from going near Akshara's photo)-Dont even think about it......Mumma ki kisi bhi memory par tumhara koi hakk nai hai.....

Ruhi (with tears in her eyes)-Mai sirf aapne repects pay karna chahti hu...

Abhira (bluntly)-No.Ye aansu mujhpar kaam nai karte Ruhi....Maybe on my mother or Armaan but not on me......You didnt flinch once when you called Ma murderer so no you dont have any right to even touch her photo.She might have sacrificed for you but mai yeh sab nai karti....So please leave this house right now...Mujhe tum mai se kisi se baat nai karni hai.....

Rohit (trying to plead)-Please bhabhi....

Abhira (stunned)-2 cheezee...Mai tumhari bhabhi nai hu.....And second I am sorry Rohit...But my limit has been crossed for a long time now....Please leave....Mujhe tum mai se kisi se koi baat nai karni hai.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pre cap....

Abhira (angrily)-Divorce papers jo tumahri ex girlfriend lai thi woh sign karke aai hu....Agar divorce chahiye toh message kar dete mai khushi khushi de deti....

Armaan (confessing)-I love you....

Edited by olsen_124 - 1 months ago
8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Loved part 1

Beautifully written 

excited to read more

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome part 1. Love that Abhir and Abhira are together. And Ruhi Armaan deserve to pay. 

Eagerly waiting for p2. 

kavya11234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ selfish poddars and Birlas deserve each other 

Pinecone thumbnail

Please write more soon. After today epi, could use an update of badass Abhira and repentant Armaan. 

olsen_124 thumbnail

Yes sure I would be updating soon.... But today is doubtful since I have my viva today. So what time I come back the update depends on that ....

But if not today I will be surely updating tomorrow morning.