Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: whats.up.danger

maybe sid did in his name or metz. To get his identity out smiley37

Then they did a poor job of making it believable smiley37smiley37 I can expect this from Metz though since I doubt she has a phone or a computer in her khandar smiley37

simply.meghana thumbnail

let me know if u want to do it. I can help. smiley4 We can have lots of fun too smiley37smiley37

for sure let me think it over smiley37

InfinitySoul thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

Then they did a poor job of making it believable smiley37smiley37 I can expect this from Metz though since I doubt she has a phone or a computer in her khandar smiley37

hmm u r right sid is smarter than this. Metz must have hired jeh to do her job and we all know how intelligent he is smiley37smiley37
InfinitySoul thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
simply.meghana thumbnail

hmm u r right sid is smarter than this. Metz must have hired jeh to do her job and we all know how intelligent he is smiley37smiley37

true smiley37smiley37

Word Count: 1

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

I know. I am myself. But i should tell you vampires in real life are not like the movies. Real vampires are vicious and dangerous and will crave blood every second in their life. It’s a bad idea. , immortality, become very powerful and dangerous, revenge, good life and freedom. Supernatural powers ,Nobody steps on you goes freely Its not a spell but i know what can turn you but i cant say on here because a lot of people might read this and i dont want a whole society of bloodsucking beasts. Contact them on their email and thank me later , I met someone that joined via this email: 👇👇contact :[email protected]

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

I know. I am myself. But i should tell you vampires in real life are not like the movies. Real vampires are vicious and dangerous and will crave blood every second in their life. It’s a bad idea. , immortality, become very powerful and dangerous, revenge, good life and freedom. Supernatural powers ,Nobody steps on you goes freely Its not a spell but i know what can turn you but i cant say on here because a lot of people might read this and i dont want a whole society of bloodsucking beasts. Contact them on their email and thank me later , I met someone that joined via this email: 👇👇contact :[email protected]

I can’t help but laugh every time I read this smiley37

InfinitySoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

@red: i dont see intellect in that list maybe thats why its a bad idea smiley37
Edited by whats.up.danger - 3 months ago
InfinitySoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

I can’t help but laugh every time I read this smiley37

suddenly didi seems saner smiley37
InfinitySoul thumbnail

The user is banned. What did she do smiley37