Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

We should learn the difference between a green flag guy and a useless so called ‘nice’ guy. Unfortunately Rishi of KANK comes under that category. Such guys are unbearable and intolerable in the long run. They are passive aggressive and subtle gaslighters. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: loginidran

We should learn the difference between a green flag guy and a useless so called ‘nice’ guy. Unfortunately Rishi of KANK comes under that category. Such guys are unbearable and intolerable in the long run. They are passive aggressive and subtle gaslighters. 

Rishi after Maya tells the truth was throwing stuff vases on the ground and stuff. Is it all green flag approved ? 

Edited by Maroonporsche - 1 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

We live now in a world where anyone who made that joke should be ostracized from said world. What can ya do. I wonder if that invalidates the whole's films legacy smiley36

Realistically it should. Raj Malhotra was problematic. Simran’s father was problematic. Simran’s mom was the typical subservient wife who was encouraging her daughter to be the same.  It was very formulaic for the 90s but nothing about it is right in 2024.  

I don’t know about recent times but even till ten years ago Raj Malhotra would get voted as the ideal romantic partner in all surveys and that was a big problem on its own.  

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Rishi after Maya tells the truth was throwing stuff vases on the ground and stuff. Is it all green flag approved ? 

Oh I had forgotten about that.  I would say definitely no.  That doesn’t mean I don’t understand why he was so angry but yea throwing stuff around like that is actually a red flag because it exposes your lack of restraint when angry.  

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Realistically it should. Raj Malhotra was problematic. Simran’s father was problematic. Simran’s mom was the typical subservient wife who was encouraging her daughter to be the same.  It was very formulaic for the 90s but nothing about it is right in 2024.  

I don’t know about recent times but even till ten years ago Raj Malhotra would get voted as the ideal romantic partner in all surveys and that was a big problem on its own.  

Fun Discussion

Heres another one. This is not about flags but just how we look thru history. Does the speech scene in 3 idiots take that movie out of any goat movie discussion ? 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Maya didn't wanted to marry Rishi still she did it as rishi loved her n ruined both of their lives. Maya couldn't have a baby still Rishi was ok with it n used to love her but she was clearly uninterested in the marriage n was just wasting his life. He was not her type as she liked toxic guys like Dev.

Rishi gradually got frustrated n later she cheated on him too even though he was trying hard to adjust with her.

Edited by naaznin - 1 months ago
naaznin thumbnail

Fun Discussion

Heres another one. This is not about flags but just how we look thru history. Does the speech scene in 3 idiots take that movie out of any goat movie discussion ? 

When movie came it was a funny scene n even I laughed at it. But when I grew up i realised how problematic it is. Imagine aamir Khan in the movie who used to give so much gyaan in satyamev jayate.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaznin

Maya didn't wanted to marry Rishi still she did it as rishi loved her n ruined both of their lives. Maya couldn't have a baby still Rishi was ok with it n used to love her but she was clearly uninterested in the marriage n was just wasting his life. He was not her type as she liked toxic guys like Dev.

Rishi gradually got frustrated n later she cheated on him too even though he was trying hard to adjust with her.

He was not merely trying hard, he was guilt tripping her into accepting him. Not trying to justify what she did but Maya was screaming to Rishi that she doesn’t love him but he never paid attention. He was like I am this nice guy who loves you this much do you better love me back.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Fun Discussion

Yes.  Personally I think the fact that it’s a Raju Hirani movie should take it out of goat discussions. 

naaznin thumbnail

He was not merely trying hard, he was guilt tripping her into accepting him. Not trying to justify what she did but Maya was screaming to Rishi that she doesn’t love him but he never paid attention. He was like I am this nice guy who loves you this much do you better love me back.

They were already married n she never said she wants to break the marriage. 

U can't marry n then avoid ur spouse. Either hold it or leave it. Why waste other's life