Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Oh I see, Salman making the comment makes more sense than SRK. I'm glad SRK was loyal enough to Aish that he responded back.

Yes, I also thought it was interesting that outside of Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, they never worked together again. They did cameos for each other but never worked in a full-fledged movie again. The video I posted earlier of Sridevi giving Aish the Filmfare for HDDCS does show that she was badly beaten by him so it's clear the abuse was already going on back then. Maybe that's why she wouldn't work with him again. I wonder if it also enraged him that she had won a Filmfare so early on in her career whereas he still couldn't get Best Actor. Much like how when Marlee Matlin won an Oscar for her first role, her then boyfriend, William Hurt, was really harsh with her and how most people have to earn the Oscar by putting in the work for several years and she didn't deserve hers so soon. He was also abusive physically and verbally.

I think it makes sense that William and Kate would get the most recognizable "chaperones" and that would definitely be SRK and Aish in the western world. If done today, maybe Aish would be replaced by Deepika but SRK would still definitely be the male star.

So, you've seen Children of a lesser God (another thing we have in common smiley1)...did you also watch CODA (I've watched it only because Marlee played the mother as I had already seen the original in French language...it had been a really good remake and deserved the Oscars it got).

When I read your wrting about Aish and SRK with Kate and William I thought the same: in today times it would be SRK and Deepika...SRK's position is still the same and Deepika is the only one in the Hindi filmindustry that has the grace and international appeal (which she wonderfully showed at the Oscars and the BAFTA).

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Emraan Hashmi also mentioned something along those lines about her. I believe Hrithik did too before they worked together. Aish has a gorgeous face, but her personality probably stinks in real life. The fact that she doesn't have a single friend in the industry and doesn't get along with her in-laws says a lot.

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I never knew Gauri asked SRK to take a break from Aish. My guess is that she felt it would cause a rift in SRK and Salman's friendship. Have you noticed that the two major fights between SRK and Salman were always over his girlfriends, Aish and then Katrina? I think Gauri must have sensed that Salman did not approve of how successful the SRK/Aishwarya pairing was, both in the public, and in terms of them as friends and co-workers in private life.

We've already seen from his comments on Devdas that he was mighty angry at being passed over for the film. His comments about how Bhansali only hires troubled people and SRK, Aish, and Madhuri are all troubled, only he isn't. 

Interestingly, another poster on here with connections to Aish said that she doesn't have good feelings towards SRK anymore either. That when the Jawan cameo was sent to her, she didn't give it a second thought before rejecting because she feels he has monopolized the film business. We also know that Aish is a Scorpio and they do not forgive. She's the only one of Salman's ex-gfs to never forgive him and I've always felt she never truly forgave SRK either. Only agreed to be on cordial terms with him because of how small the industry is and because of his close relationship to the Bachchans and Abhishek. Abhishek does not like playing second to anyone but he doesn't mind taking supporting roles behind SRK, having done it twice. And even now their kids are at school together. Very noticeable that she never does cameos for him like in Om Shanti Om, Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, or Zero. She has a much better relationship with the "lesser" Kapoors like doing Fanney Khan for Anil Kapoor, being first choice for English Vinglish which was produced by Boney Kapoor, and even as far back as her item song in Shakti: The Power.

Based on this footage of how badly she was injured by Salman before her Filmfare win (for their shared film no less), I'm convinced she told Salman that he was lesser than SRK.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2PDEuwsoeJ

SRK must have been very desperate though with all his leading ladies unable to do the film. Kajol pregnant and unwilling to betray Aish especially when Aish was working so closely with Ajay. Juhi unfortunately out of the race now after Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani flopped. I can't imagine the conversations between SRK and Juhi when they have to come to the decision that she can't be his lead heroine anymore. And the next time she'll play alongside him in their joint production, she'll play his sister-in-law. Then Amisha was approached but her manager says no without even consulting her. It doesn't shock me that SRK was interested in working with her. She was being pursued by Bhansali and Farah Khan and based on SRK's issues with Hrithik and wanting to prove his dominance, it makes sense that he would want to take Hrithik's leading lady and prove she was an even better match for him. Meanwhile, all the other 90s actresses like Madhuri, Karishma, etc. have all retired at this point. I wonder why SRK never consulted Preity though but considering this was the year 2003, she was likely booked since all three of the most successful films that year starred her. I wonder if SRK also held annoyance that Preity was working with two stars he's not on good terms with: Hrithik who SRK didn't like and Sunny who didn't like SRK.

Salman has said that he never hit Aishwarya. There's no witnesses to Aishwarya's alleged accusations of abuse. Did anyone ever see Salman hitting Aishwarya? No. 

Aishwarya herself said that fell off her apartment building's stairs which led to the arm fracture. Falling from stairs is no joke, people break their legs and get seriously injured. I really doubt that she even fell, seems like a drama to gain sympathy.

Gauri forbade Shah Rukh to work with Aishwarya because she was flirting with him. Gauri realized that Ash is nothing but trouble and always gets away putting the blame on others. She protected her husband from a known user. 

And is Aishwarya now lying that Jawan cameo was offered to her? Lol.... According to Aishwarya, she is the first choice for all movies. All movies are offered to her first (especially movies of Rani, Karisma, Kareena) but Aishwarya always refused those movies for some reason. Taking credit for other actressess's hard work screams of insecurity and jealousy.

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sparkling_Wine

Salman has said that he never hit Aishwarya. There's no witnesses to Aishwarya's alleged accusations of abuse. Did anyone ever see Salman hitting Aishwarya? No. 

Aishwarya herself said that fell off her apartment building's stairs which led to the arm fracture. Falling from stairs is no joke, people break their legs and get seriously injured. I really doubt that she even fell, seems like a drama to gain sympathy.

Gauri forbade Shah Rukh to work with Aishwarya because she was flirting with him. Gauri realized that Ash is nothing but trouble and always gets away putting the blame on others. She protected her husband from a known user. 

And is Aishwarya now lying that Jawan cameo was offered to her? Lol.... According to Aishwarya, she is the first choice for all movies. All movies are offered to her first (especially movies of Rani, Karisma, Kareena) but Aishwarya always refused those movies for some reason. Taking credit for other actressess's hard work screams of insecurity and jealousy.

And Ash fans are so delusional that they think by writing Ash is the first choice of those movies , that will take away any credibility from the performances of these actresses lmao. It actually means nothing but ofcourse they have nothing else to write about her tepid filmography apart from giving flimsy excuses.

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ash is just like Priyanka, uses men and then throw them away . But unlike Priyanka , she’s wise . She always puts the blame on the men , plays victim and somehow that worked. She enticed Abhishek finally when she decided to settle down . She used Salman , Vivek and attempted the same with Srk but it backfired . She had other affairs too like with the hotmail ceo etc etc 

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail

Oh I see, Salman making the comment makes more sense than SRK. I'm glad SRK was loyal enough to Aish that he responded back.

Yes, I also thought it was interesting that outside of Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, they never worked together again. They did cameos for each other but never worked in a full-fledged movie again. The video I posted earlier of Sridevi giving Aish the Filmfare for HDDCS does show that she was badly beaten by him so it's clear the abuse was already going on back then. Maybe that's why she wouldn't work with him again. I wonder if it also enraged him that she had won a Filmfare so early on in her career whereas he still couldn't get Best Actor. Much like how when Marlee Matlin won an Oscar for her first role, her then boyfriend, William Hurt, was really harsh with her and how most people have to earn the Oscar by putting in the work for several years and she didn't deserve hers so soon. He was also abusive physically and verbally.

I think it makes sense that William and Kate would get the most recognizable "chaperones" and that would definitely be SRK and Aish in the western world. If done today, maybe Aish would be replaced by Deepika but SRK would still definitely be the male star.

The video you posted shows Aishwarya wearing a fake cast to gain sympathies. It doesn't show Salman or anyone beating her. Why do people believe lies when there were no eye witnesses? There was no abuse back then. Aishwarya created the abuse story when she was done using Salman but Salman wasn't letting go so she had to come up with something that would put Salman in a bad light while she walked away claiming victim hood.

She did the same with Vivek....used him to humiliate Salman and his family, dumped him after using him, branded him attention seeker and immature, and started getting cozy with Amitabh Bachchan and his son. Her latest drama is portraying herself as an oppressed daughter-in-law stuck with evil in-laws....some people never change!

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

Ash is just like Priyanka, uses men and then throw them away . But unlike Priyanka , she’s wise . She always puts the blame on the men , plays victim and somehow that worked. She enticed Abhishek finally when she decided to settle down . She used Salman , Vivek and attempted the same with Srk but it backfired . She had other affairs too like with the hotmail ceo etc etc 

Priyanka learned from Ash. At least Priyanka had the decency of not slinging mud at the men she used. 

Isn't it amazing how easily Aishwarya got away with using men by blaming them for being abusive, immature, attention seeker and portraying herself as dignified, elegant, classy, self-made, humble. All her relationships have been problematic. Maybe she's the problem? Is one person really the angel while everyone else is bad? 

Ash can do nothing wrong. Someone aptly named her "Victimwarya".

Ash also dated Rajeev Mulchandani, Sameer Arya, and Akshaye Khanna. When Rajeev Mulchandani dumped her for Manisha Koirala, a bitter Ash slt-shamed Manisha throughout 90s.

It's been 20+ years and Aishwarya never misses a chance to bad-mouth Rani about Chalte Chalte. Rani has always kept quiet and never spoken bad about any other actor or actress.

It's hypocrisy the way Aishwarya has created a victim persona for being replaced in Chalte Chalte when it was her karma getting back to her for stealing movies from others...Taal from Mahima, Josh from Priya Gill, and Chokher Bali from Nandita Das are just a few examples. Have you ever heard Ash or her PR talking about the roles she stole from other actresses?

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

What did he meant by "everything" 😳😳. 

😂

Clochette thumbnail

Reflects some of my thinking about Aish... smiley1

Gauri reacted similar with PC...

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

Interestingly, in my mind, too, PC and Aish have similar attitudes...