Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bubblez04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

It was funny when Ani was insisting she wait at least 7 days before getting married...both Jhanak and us viewers were like , Saath din mein kaunsa theer marne wala hai!? smiley36 Seriously Ani has no game plan...just buying time, to do gawd knows what! 

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bubblez04

Oh 100% . Ani is a first class manipulator. And like I mentioned the other day, unfortunately his sole focus in life is Jhanaks career,  and keeping her away from Tejas by hook or crook, even if she likes it or not ! And in the process if he's had to lie to family, his fiancee or Jhanak herself, he's done that. Because he's very clear on what he wants to achieve. Unfortunately Jhanak's had to bear the brunt of it..where Ani is smoothly able to divert questions,  Jhanak faces them head on and is blunt about it, and has to face the worst. She takes what the family says to her heart.. I mean it's difficult not to,  I agree. But Ani's personality is very different..for him it's - in one ear and out the other. The dance competition,  training by guruji - he knew all of this would raise a gazillion questions from his family, but he doesn't care what they think or say. To him these are just minor obstacles to get to his end goal, which is Jhanaks career. And he's told her numerous times to ignore the family and focus on what she wants to achieve in her life. But Jhanak, the person she is, she's just not able to do that. She cant just lie through her teeth to get what she wants. Shes open and honest , and it matters to her what his family think or say of her. It just shows the difference in their personalities. 

Yeah, he is the end justifies the means kind of Guy. Tbh honest I hate when people ask the one bearing the brunt to just toughen up and move on. 

He doesn't want to put himself in her shoes but wants her to do the same. He cannot handle it when his fiancรฉ/ family grills him but wants Jhanak, a 21-year-old inexperienced girl in his eyes to do the same job which he couldn't. And couldn't comprehend how many insults she would face after the fact?

If Jhanak is a hypocrite, so is Ani. 

He likes her openness and honesty but wants her to suppress it when it's inconvenient for his convictions and actions. smiley23

I am not saying Jhanak is a saint either. She also is a hypocrite expecting him to help while saying to him she doesn't want it, liking the fact he doesn't consider her a maid while she herself does so. 

As you said, Jhanak is an idealist while Ani is a realist. Differences in personalities. 

If only both were open enough to think from the other's perspective.

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Janak very well knows Aniโ€™s intentions are good and pure. Why she is taking his words seriously? She unnecessarily instigates him and because of that he retaliates back her with insults. Janak thinks she is going to achieve something by marrying groom uncle and by leaving Bose house. But she is digging her own grave. There is nothing for Ani to loose but for Janak she will loose everything. Poor girl does not understand this. Is she trusting her Shristi Maasi than Ani? If yes then slow claps for her.

I hope not. I will be mad if she does so. smiley6

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Yeah, he is the end justifies the means kind of Guy. Tbh honest I hate when people ask the one bearing the brunt to just toughen up and move on. 

He doesn't want to put himself in her shoes but wants her to do the same. He cannot handle it when his fiancรฉ/ family grills him but wants Jhanak, a 21-year-old inexperienced girl in his eyes to do the same job which he couldn't. And couldn't comprehend how many insults she would face after the fact?

If Jhanak is a hypocrite, so is Ani. 

He likes her openness and honesty but wants her to suppress it when it's inconvenient for his convictions and actions. smiley23

I am not saying Jhanak is a saint either. She also is a hypocrite expecting him to help while saying to him she doesn't want it, liking the fact he doesn't consider her a maid while she herself does so. 

As you said, Jhanak is an idealist while Ani is a realist. Differences in personalities. 

If only both were open enough to think from the other's perspective.

Agreed. Both are flawed. But I feel Janka is dumb. God will also help someone who wants to help themselves. But Janak does not want to make her life better and wants to push the one person who wants to do it. This is heights of stupidity.

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Funny fellow , suffocated in his house so leaving with another red flag ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Thankyou Anusha ..

Yeah, Red is everywhere in the show. In the clothes, in the people... smiley37

Red Flag 2 - Imgflip

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Agreed. Both are flawed. But I feel Janka is dumb. God will also help someone who wants to help themselves. But Janak does not want to make her life better and wants to push the one person who wants to do it. This is heights of stupidity.

She is lol. She only thinks short time unlike Ani who plays the long game.smiley20

Funcnv thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

In between Bipasha seems very excited hearing about the diamond necklace..wonder if she wants to swap with Jhanak for it?๐Ÿค” Come on Bipasha..donโ€™t think twice..you should go for it..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Yes it means thankless/ungrateful. For me, it's more complex than just being thankless. But I do agree with the point she comes across as thankless and rude to Ani and I have bashed her for this too. 

Of course , for me too she is being rude by insulting him always . 

But I felt it was too much ,Anirudh had said i helped you twice in thise ten minutes i guess .

He should have behaved calmly with her today than bashing at her ...

Dont be cheap and use filthy words ...

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Of course , for me too she is being rude by insulting him always . 

But I felt it was too much ,Anirudh had said i helped you twice in thise ten minutes i guess .

He should have behaved calmly with her today than bashing at her ...

Dont be cheap and use filthy words ...

I agree. Today he has lost all his patience and went overboard. Him calling her maid is not necessary. But shr always proclaims herself as maid only right so

What is the problem? 

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Funcnv

In between Bipasha seems very excited hearing about the diamond necklace..wonder if she wants to swap with Jhanak for it?๐Ÿค” Come on Bipasha..donโ€™t think twice..you should go for it..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

And  she was excited when she heard about abroad trip