Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: vimeo

The only person who doing something for her that's Ani is being pushed back and insulted! This looks like ehsaan faramosh for me too!  In actual she may be doing it to save Ani. However for the onlooker it does look very ungrateful! Doesn't ehsaan faramosh mean ungrateful? My Hindi is not so great so I might hv misunderstood as well!

Yes it means thankless/ungrateful. For me, it's more complex than just being thankless. But I do agree with the point she comes across as thankless and rude to Ani and I have bashed her for this too. 

vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ya we shud watch the whole episode. Without context each can draw their own conclusions!

I agree Ani does insult her but isn't it only in retaliation?! But slinging mud obviously is not justified! Especially if his insults are below the belt !

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vimeo

Yes Ani repeating I did so much for u and u r an ehsaan faramosh each and everytime he is angry is a bit too much! But he still does help her again and again inspite of everything! After doing so much and then shouting at her so much he again is her prince in shining armour! And I just saw a clipping somewhere in which Jhanak is in wedding attire and is in panic and she keeps repeating to herself that somehow she has to inform Sirji so that he can stop this marriage! I dunno whether it was a fake but if it does come to be true then we know that Jhanak still thinks Ani will help her inspite of her insulting him so much! What if he doesn't this time? She has cried wolf so many times too!! 

Instead of helping her he shud just hand over the letter and let her go! Let her marry whomsoever she wants or do whatever she wants to do with her life! In fact after returning from the hospital when Ani came to talk to J I really felt he is talking to her as if he was talking to a child. Trying to reason with her why she shud question whom she is getting married to etc etc. But no she didn't want to listen to him. Everyone will have a threshold! It's obvious it's beyond the threshold for Ani. Hence he has blown his top off!

Disclaimer: I hvnt watched the episode!πŸ˜… Just some random thoughts abt why no one is blaming J! Playing the devil's advocate here!!!

I needed this post. Ab jake mera gussa thanda huasmiley36

Bubblez04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Even if that's the case, he is smart enough to maneuver things to his advantage... lie to his fiance and his family. Able to deduce correctly that some Kaand happened in Holi. That Shrishti is not thinking well of Jhanak.... But is not able to deduce how much insult she is facing to the point his first response to finding her unconscious is this: Has she tried to kill herself?? knowing she did so before. She found it easier to die than weather it out. And he wants her to talk. Why? when he goes silent or not present to defend her? 

I think her one suicide attempt is alarming enough for him to consider the worst and act pre-emptively. Instead, he made her stay because it was safe and insulted her even if fake adding to her mental pressure. I am angry at Ani because he is 10 steps ahead of others and is very calm, composed and calculated unlike his actions today. He has enough brain cells to comprehend the amount of insults she bears in his absence and the resulting consequences. He is just choosing not to/ being ignorant to it rn. 

Oh 100% . Ani is a first class manipulator. And like I mentioned the other day, unfortunately his sole focus in life is Jhanaks career,  and keeping her away from Tejas by hook or crook, even if she likes it or not ! And in the process if he's had to lie to family, his fiancee or Jhanak herself, he's done that. Because he's very clear on what he wants to achieve. Unfortunately Jhanak's had to bear the brunt of it..where Ani is smoothly able to divert questions,  Jhanak faces them head on and is blunt about it, and has to face the worst. She takes what the family says to her heart.. I mean it's difficult not to,  I agree. But Ani's personality is very different..for him it's - in one ear and out the other. The dance competition,  training by guruji - he knew all of this would raise a gazillion questions from his family, but he doesn't care what they think or say. To him these are just minor obstacles to get to his end goal, which is Jhanaks career. And he's told her numerous times to ignore the family and focus on what she wants to achieve in her life. But Jhanak, the person she is, she's just not able to do that. She cant just lie through her teeth to get what she wants. Shes open and honest , and it matters to her what his family think or say of her. It just shows the difference in their personalities. 

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

He wants to buy saree for her, she refuses and says meri honewali pathi will buy it for me. He gets angry and bursts like a volcano, stressing now she got a rich man but she is marrying from his house and so he will send her off with respect and dignity. She can throw away the saree if she wants... asks Arshi to leave with him as he feels suffocated in his own house. 

Funny fellow , suffocated in his house so leaving with another red flag πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thankyou Anusha ..

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

They dumbed down Ani. That's why. 

Bold- If Jhanak thinks like this, then I will be mad and cursing at Jhanak too. She should not expect him to rescue her since she has decided to leave for his sake. 

Both he and her should stick to their points, not throw conflicting statements around. smiley20

And make us discuss about their statements and actions πŸ˜‚

vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Loved both your posts! @Bubblez04 and @Anusha16

Both their characters are stark contrasts! Hence the πŸ’₯

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Janak very well knows Ani’s intentions are good and pure. Why she is taking his words seriously? She unnecessarily instigates him and because of that he retaliates back her with insults. Janak thinks she is going to achieve something by marrying groom uncle and by leaving Bose house. But she is digging her own grave. There is nothing for Ani to loose but for Janak she will loose everything. Poor girl does not understand this. Is she trusting her Shristi Maasi than Ani? If yes then slow claps for her.

anita87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

People might get upset but both of them don't have the galls to do the right thing. Both are youngsters and hopefully learn from their mistakes and grow. Only if the makers made it sure. 

anita87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

One is too scared and other is too oblivious.