Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bubblez04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Yes he speaks  all rubbish when gets angry with her . That too when she is spoiling her life .

Agreed .

But what is  the point of insulting her with names .

Desperation was height of it .

He is the only one who knows why she agreed for marriage even he said it,his family insults her a lot .  For the family .

Why does family need her to get married .

For him and Arshi sake .

His madness for her . 

Then how could he just tell you are desperate .

Had he spoken calm he would have realised that she is hinting at him and not beating around the bush like him , bringing Rahul all the time.

He needs to be clear with whom he wants to be  either Arshi or Jhanak . He should be imandar with him before pointing fingers ta Jhanak's imandari

The problem is that Ani has probably only seen 10% of the insults that she's facing on a daily basis. All other times he's not been around. I don't think Jhanak told him that Arshi around about their marriage night etc...so even though Ani knows that Jhanak is being bullied, he probably doesn't know the extent of it, or really how much emotionally draining it is for her.  I don't think the leads have really had any decent conversation where Jhanak has expressed why she's really doing this...all she's said is that she wants out, and his fam want the same.

I'm not justifying his actions, just trying to see his POV. On the other hand Ani has also had an entitled upbringing..chirag of the family and all that. Everyone, even the elders listen and respect him. Tbh I don't think he could even comprehend the amount of humiliation Jhanak has faced because he's never had to face it himself. From his perspective, she has the talent, opportunity,  and now money to live her life how she wants, but still chooses to marry some random guy she's met for 5mins. 

But yeah..they just can't have a calm, sensible conversation! 

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Exactly Jhanak loves Rahul is like a tattoo made inside his heart no way to remove it. poor Jhanak.

A permanent tattoo.

Edited by MMR2810 - 3 months ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: samarp2

Very well written Anusha as usualsmiley31

Even i noticed when he held her hand..he left some red finger prints on her wrist....whole epi i was watching Ani smiley29smiley29 like this...sara mood kharab kar diya Ani ne...nothing was there to enjoy the epismiley26 tom aggain same thingsmiley26 more valcono is going to burstsmiley29smiley26...he cant take care of his feelings so full on hurting mode to poor girlsmiley38

Hiba is very fair that’s why her skin left those marks only when he hold her so are the Britishers here it is not that they are hurt as it disappears suddenly it is the blood which makes this effects.He’s not a stupid person that he will hurt her for real.

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Rahul had told him the same on phone too, there is nothing of such sortsmiley18...he was too into his jealousysmiley29 he didnt believe that poor boy & kept accusing him like Rahul is having affair with his wife behind his backsmiley29smiley36...& now worrying for the same Rahulsmiley44smiley37 & his dardsmiley29smiley36.....what a shakki husband is this Anirudhsmiley37

NO wonder he is marring ARSHI. Shakki couple. Too bad not for each other. smiley44

MMR2810 thumbnail

Rahul had told him the same on phone too, there is nothing of such sortsmiley18...he was too into his jealousysmiley29 he didnt believe that poor boy & kept accusing him like Rahul is having affair with his wife behind his backsmiley29smiley36...& now worrying for the same Rahulsmiley44smiley37 & his dardsmiley29smiley36.....what a shakki husband is this Anirudhsmiley37

In past, Ani was the one who called Rahul is selfish and Matlabi. Now he is fighting for same Rahul  🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

https://youtu.be/wMmKf21NzZA?si=d9wSFC3_L3gCLM7M Look how he’s getting nervous 😂😂😂

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 3 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail

Hiba is very fair that’s why her skin left those marks only when he hold her so are the Britishers here it is not that they are hurt as it disappears suddenly it is the blood which makes this effects.He’s not a stupid person that he will hurt her for real.

Earlier when ever he holds her hand Ani used to say sorry,  today he did nt say sorry to J.smiley13

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MMR2810

In past, Ani was the one who called Rahul is selfish and Matlabi. Now he is fighting for same Rahul  🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

& from 2-3 dayssmiley29smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

i know that Anju..i am talking about the character Ani, not Krushal