Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 29 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5Lo_6ZrEm9/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Pls see this reel. What was the issue with our Piggy Chops and Katrina and Kareena???

Somebody throw some light

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hasini009 thumbnail

PC vs Kat:

It was PC who reported to Deepika about KAT visiting RK on Anjana Anjanni sets in the US. and Kat thought PC was trying to steal Ranbir from her.

https://youtu.be/LWIoYX_nBh4?feature=shared

Kat’s 🙄 smiley37

PC vs Bebo:

https://youtu.be/9y7nJWS1teA?feature=shared

Edited by hasini009 - 29 days ago
NathuPaapi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think, with Kareena it started after Aitraz, where Priyanka overshadowed Kareena and stole the limelight. Then Kareena and Priyanka took digs on each other in KWK too.

With Katrina I have no idea 🤷

Edit - after reading Hasini's post now I remember reading about Priyanka telling Deepika about bira cheating on her with Kat. smiley36

Edited by NathuPaapi - 29 days ago
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I don't care if the tea is old, new, hot, lukewarm. At this point, I will take anything! Please bollywood! Do something! 

Niall Horan Crying GIFs | Tenor

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I thought Priyanka adopted a white lady name ? 

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

I don't care if the tea is old, new, hot, lukewarm. At this point, I will take anything! Please bollywood! Do something! 

Niall Horan Crying GIFs | Tenor

We don’t have anything old, new, hot, cold, fresh, stale to offer you, except

Take Your Potato Chips And Go.Gif GIF - Take Your Potato Chips And Go Oh Poor-girl-:D Marilyn Monroe GIFs

Best Regards 

bAloowoodsmiley14

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

There were rumors pc hooked up with rk while shooting the film too lol not sure if it’s true or not but glad at least pc reported to dp about the affair with Kat. There were articles about how pc has called dp and dp found Kat rk together but that’s nice pc stood by dp on that whole situation if rumors are true. 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

I think, with Kareena it started after Aitraz, where Priyanka overshadowed Kareena and stole the limelight. Then Kareena and Priyanka took digs on each other in KWK too.

With Katrina I have no idea 🤷

Edit - after reading Hasini's post now I remember reading about Priyanka telling Deepika about bira cheating on her with Kat. smiley36

Very rich coming from her out of all people smiley36

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Who cares now he’s with Alia 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wat_up

Who cares now he’s with Alia 

kangana claims ranbir often came to her house begging for her and saying his relationship with Alia is fake, they live in separate floors and he is with her because karan johar offered him movie contracts. I don’t like kangana after she supports genocide and spreading hate. If what kangana is saying about rk is true then he is shameless for running after women and going to their houses. Dp was dumb in accepting rk after he came outside her apartment and didn’t leave for hours begging and pleading. Wish dp was headstrong woman like Amrita Rao and didn’t get involved in these things. Amrita Rao has my respect for the way she handled her personal matters, there is no actress that has that personality quality like Amrita rao’s today with morals and values which is sad.