Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaDiee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Ooh glad you loved it 😊 smiley31

It was indeed very heartwarming 💕 their body language while playing billiards is just amazing ..totally professional..

N the way he pursued her & cared for her , I don't know where to begin and where to end..I kinds skipped his confession in the end lol I was like "I've had enuf ab what else is left? " definitely these kind of boys you won't find on this planet ..

Ah I remember one scene strikingly..they were bk after a long flight n he says "I'll go first n take a bath , clean up the bathroom for you then you can use it " 🤭🙂‍↔️😁 omg WHO does that ? There was this review which said she must have saved a few galaxies to find a boy like him smiley37 So true!

Anyhow..I loved yin guo's brother too..he was soo.supportive of them plus all the friends and family , and his coach Mr he...he went to become more mature , stable In love & that's why this story is so special...although overall I liked hidden love more , but this one is equally nice & I wanna see more of these

Yes. Lin's rash behaviour in the past and totally opposite and matured behaviour, when she met him, shown clear growth. He learned to have too much patience and was another level gem of a person. I even liked his reply in her 9-ball opens, when those announcers had nothing but his private life in concern and his answer for not rushing to marriage, as he only had shown her, his best self and not while he was angry, depressed or weak. But gradually that happen and the entire journey was beautiful.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Watching use for my talent smiley20 It's quite good

Krinya thumbnail

OK here's my take on "use for my talent " .

Firstly, it's far better than the Korean version, clean with passion for now ..far far better. The actors, their chemistry, the whole plot , everything is better in the Chinese version

I cud totally relate to the ml's mysophobia & the problems he face due to it ..felt bad for him totally ..

The fl & her family + friends are quite nice ..

All the 3 love stories were enjoyable , I liked all the couples n this was the first..normally the focus is on the leads only but here , everyone had their share ..

I got so immersed in the leads love story that I started hating the fl for leaving him in the midst of the proposal n calling him a liar (she had no basis to do so) . Infact they could end the series there n then ..episode 20 I think..there was no need for this mother's accident twist ..the love story is established and all the 3 couples r nearing the "happily ever after" scene , they've overcome all odds so they should end it there ..

The third wheel was unnecessary specially his antics to separate the leads ..making the poor guy do stuff which he knows will trigger him badly , that isn't how a therapist should act ..

Overall, very endearing show ..9/10 from me 🫠

Krinya thumbnail

I started queen of tears yesterday smiley20

MaDiee thumbnail

I finished Navillera. I am in a different zone right now. God! I don't remember when was the last time, I related with any character this much. The moment show started, I was all in for Mr. Sim - a 70 year old Halabeoji, who wants to pursue ballet that he wanted to do since he was a child and his dream to perform on the stage someday. Song Kang looked graceful, showed so many emotions... loved him totally. Even his coach and coach's ex-wife. All the characters were relatable and did their parts well. I watched it at 1.5x. Dadaji's progress was slow but I wasn't bored at all, I got too involved that it didn't matter to me. I rooted for him and Chae-rok and Ho-boem and gosh... They showed his relationships with everyone so well. Such a caring character, optimistic, strong, loving, cheerful and what not. Last scene, when he asked Chae-rok, Did you soar? It was such a happy moment. I got emotional at many places. The way they concluded the show was satisfactory. I had teary smile. Though I would have liked to see Song kang dance more, Dadaji danced well. If you are up for No romance, full emotions, unexpected tears and many smiles... this was a worthy watch. I am motivated.

Edited by MaDiee - 4 months ago
Krinya thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

6 epis into queen of tears , it's a beautiful drama...

Firstly , it's like a family who I've known since long smiley36I abs love the fl . She was great in dots & she was great in fight for my way (I think there was one more show I don't remember ) ..she has this attitude & sass required for this particular role & she slayed it ..

I love the ml too..loved him in it's OK & loved him in my love from the star ..however this is the first time I'm watching him as a normal guy smiley36 I've seen dream high also but it wasn't my type ..I was kinda used to watching him with a stoned expression ..

The villain ..how can I forget that face..he was the face of evil in the glory ..

The grandfather ..in hospital Playlist..his girlfriend ..from wok of love ..the family m6embers , some familiar faces ..here and the mls family ..

The one I haven't seen & I abs adore in this one is aunt beom ! When she gets to know abt hae in sickness , it's the best scene ever ..her scenes with her father r the best too..

OK so..I can understand why it's the highest rated show ever ...it might have topped my favs list too but I normally have less patience for petty misunderstandings & detailed plotting stories ..

Until now ..hae in got to know about the divorce & Hyun woo kinda put himself in the line of fire for her sake ..all that's OK but how come hae in never realised that they're drifting apart , that Hyun woo is in so much pain , that him asking for a divorce isn't that shocking ..

I can understand her disappointment as things were improving , but what about before all of this? Anyhow ..I loved how her brother (or his wife ) described their relation..they do find their way to each other & she genuinely loves him a lot n same for him ...also loved the fact how the Hong family respected Hyun woo's skills ..as a lawyer ..they heard his advice , took him seriously ..I hope the remaining epis keep up the tempo coz I'm not too keen on the never ending plotting part

Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaDiee

I finished Navillera. I am in a different zone right now. God! I don't remember when was the last time, I related with any character this much. The moment show started, I was all in for Mr. Sim - a 70 year old Halabeoji, who wants to pursue ballet that he wanted to do since he was a child and his dream to perform on the stage someday. Song Kang looked graceful, showed so many emotions... loved him totally. Even his coach and his ex-wife. All the characters were relatable and did their parts well. I watched it at 1.5x. His progress was slow but I wasn't bored at all, I got too involved that it didn't matter to me. I rooted for him and Chae-rok and Ho-boem and gosh... They showed his relationships with everyone so well. Such a caring character, optimistic, strong, loving, cheerful and what not. Last scene, when he asked Chae-rok, Did you soar? It was such a happy moment. I got emotional at many places. The way they concluded the show was satisfactory. I had teary smile. Though I would have liked to see Song kang dance more, Dadaji danced well. If you are up for No romance, full emotions, unexpected tears and many smiles... this was a worthy watch. I am motivated.

I'll put it on my watch list..smiley4

Krinya thumbnail

OK I wrapped up queen of tears !

Spoilers here

Amazing amazing show , I'll definitely watch it again.. it tugged the heart strings

I'll focus only on the story of the leads and their family bec eun sung & his mother were totally useless characters meant to create chaos ..also I kinda ff a few scenes from mls family , the gossips & stupidity , I skipped all of it , but they were all warm & considerate n I loved them..

OK.. Hyun woo & hae in..both the actors played their roles with perfection but it's his show through and through..

I could see why their marriage fell apart ..in her ambition , she ran so fast that she forgot who's around her ..the news of terminal illness made her stop & think ..it was a turning point of her life ..along with that, when she learnt abt the divorce & again when her family fell apart with business taken over ..I won't believe that she was a cold person ..she warned Hyun woo beforehand that living with her family won't be easy..

Some of their dialogues & scenes were so perfectly written that I wanted to note them down & memorize them lol 😆 in the end when she said she realised when they started drifting apart..that they said things to each other which they didn't mean..that none of them backed out due to their pride ..it's so normal with all the couples. And this is a tragic incident does ..it makes you reassess the priorities , makes you want ur loved ones to be there for you , make amends ...no matter how much u Hate them, you don't wanna see them fall dead..... Hyun woo was happy when he first got the news but he regretted it big time ..you realize when they actually mean to you when they're gone..

therr were some awesome scenes like ..in Germany when she said I'll be the angel when you die so that you're not scared ..n a whole lot of them smiley42 A big thank you to the makers for keeping her alive..I cried so much in the last scene , dunno what would I do if she died before that...don't care abt the realism , if her tumor was curable etc etc..what matters is that hope won !

meena thumbnail

Watch lovely runner finale is perfect the show is beautiful from start to finish beautiful couple with hot chemistry too and many comedy scenes. Show keeps us guessing though time loop is confusing at times the mystery romance element works.

Edited by meena - 4 months ago
MaDiee thumbnail

Originally posted by: meena

Watch lovely runner finale is perfect the show is beautiful from start to finish beautiful couple with hot chemistry too and many comedy scenes. Show keeps us guessing though time loop is confusing at times the mystery romance element works.

Where to watch Lovely runner?