Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: MaDiee

Not yet. Do you feel good about the show? Then may be I can resume with this one.

Ah I think it's worth a try ! Normally what I don't like in cdramas is that they drag the love story too much..almost all of them have similar premise ...introverted boy and cheerful girl ..

Before starting this one , I thought "let's c if it's intriguing in the first 10 mins , I'll watch it " ..and so it happened.. I stopped at episode 8 smiley36

I started another one in between..forever love, I think that was the name..now , the first epi it's going here there , all the supporting characters and their issues , the fl and her issues , n there I lose interest ..bec frankly I can't wait for the issues to get over , or for them to fall in love which may take 25 epis..

then there was this show , it had put my head on your shoulders hero & I loved him there ..but again it was about this gaming thing & they were literally fooling around for 23 out of 25 epis n I ff everything..for the first 12 epis the girl pursued the boy but he didn't, then he pursued her , she got angry , when both got together , it was epi 23 smiley44

OK so this particular show...it's shudh Desi romance and nothing else 😆 it has the backdrop of billiards which I loved ..two, the leads r good looking & act well (specially the girl ) , it was love at first sight so , at least he was down to business in the second scene itself lol n after that it was him pursuing her n it was mutual ..everything went really fast & it was worth it.. like..it's totally focused on only the 2 of them..

MaDiee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Ah I think it's worth a try ! Normally what I don't like in cdramas is that they drag the love story too much..almost all of them have similar premise ...introverted boy and cheerful girl ..

Before starting this one , I thought "let's c if it's intriguing in the first 10 mins , I'll watch it " ..and so it happened.. I stopped at episode 8 smiley36

I started another one in between..forever love, I think that was the name..now , the first epi it's going here there , all the supporting characters and their issues , the fl and her issues , n there I lose interest ..bec frankly I can't wait for the issues to get over , or for them to fall in love which may take 25 epis..

then there was this show , it had put my head on your shoulders hero & I loved him there ..but again it was about this gaming thing & they were literally fooling around for 23 out of 25 epis n I ff everything..for the first 12 epis the girl pursued the boy but he didn't, then he pursued her , she got angry , when both got together , it was epi 23 smiley44

OK so this particular show...it's shudh Desi romance and nothing else 😆 it has the backdrop of billiards which I loved ..two, the leads r good looking & act well (specially the girl ) , it was love at first sight so , at least he was down to business in the second scene itself lol n after that it was him pursuing her n it was mutual ..everything went really fast & it was worth it.. like..it's totally focused on only the 2 of them..

Woah! Now I'm excited. It's been a while, since I watched something intriguing. Would surely give it a try.

The other show you mentioned is Everyone loves you? It has the same ML. I thought to put it in a watchlist. If that one is 23 epis wala show, I can skip it.

Mostly C-dramas I watched till now, had been a nice watch. 

Krinya thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Woah! Now I'm excited. It's been a while, since I watched something intriguing. Would surely give it a try.

The other show you mentioned is Everyone loves you? It has the same ML. I thought to put it in a watchlist. If that one is 23 epis wala show, I can skip it.

Mostly C-dramas I watched till now, had been a nice watch. 

Yeah..everyone loves me......the ml looks mature (more than put your head on my shoulders ) , he was boyish bk then , I still like him though ..you can give it a try , may be you'll like it...I didn't have the patience to sit through the misunderstandings....

Hhmm I'd love to watch the cdramas as they're uncomplicated but most of them follow the same pattern more or less..I'll try out the shows you recommended..which ones are on Netflix? 

This particular show..amidst the snowstorm , it's kinda like hidden love..you end up wondering where do we find such boys lol ye wala toh Def Mars par hi available hoga ..

Edited by Krinya - 15 days ago
MaDiee thumbnail

Yeah..everyone loves me......the ml looks mature (more than put your head on my shoulders ) , he was boyish bk then , I still like him though ..you can give it a try , may be you'll like it...I didn't have the patience to sit through the misunderstandings....

Hhmm I'd love to watch the cdramas as they're uncomplicated but most of them follow the same pattern more or less..I'll try out the shows you recommended..which ones are on Netflix? 

This particular show..amidst the snowstorm , it's kinda like hidden love..you end up wondering where do we find such boys lol ye wala toh Def Mars par hi available hoga ..

I agree. He must be smiley36 Cute. He thinks - Having food in many ways, is the happiest thing to do. I can relate. Without much expressions, his every move touches. I am loving it.

These are on Netflix from the ones I mentioned:

C-dramas

Falling into your smile

When I fly towards you

Use for my talent

I hear you

A love so beautiful

Love 020

Who rules the world

Handsome siblings

Rest I watched on You tube.

Falling into your smile and Love 020 are based on gaming and e-sports. I guess, you are not much into it. But, you can give Falling into your smile a try, if not like, ff the game wale parts... those are totally skippable, you won't miss other story in that but I preferred to watch. I watched high school dramas in quite time gap (Specially after some heavy show) so liked most of the times. A love so beautiful is on k and c both. If plan to watch that - prefer Chinese one.

Krinya thumbnail

I agree. He must be smiley36 Cute. He thinks - Having food in many ways, is the happiest thing to do. I can relate. Without much expressions, his every move touches. I am loving it.

These are on Netflix from the ones I mentioned:

C-dramas

Falling into your smile

When I fly towards you

Use for my talent

I hear you

A love so beautiful

Love 020

Who rules the world

Handsome siblings

Rest I watched on You tube.

Falling into your smile and Love 020 are based on gaming and e-sports. I guess, you are not much into it. But, you can give Falling into your smile a try, if not like, ff the game wale parts... those are totally skippable, you won't miss other story in that but I preferred to watch. I watched high school dramas in quite time gap (Specially after some heavy show) so liked most of the times. A love so beautiful is on k and c both. If plan to watch that - prefer Chinese one.

Thx so much for the list..yeah love 020 and falling into your smile,  I've tried both of them ..ur right I don't prefer gaming shows, animation is a little put off..I've seen the Korean version of use for my talent , I'll watch the Chinese one if it's better.. 

When I fly towards you was quite good ..although while watching it , I felt a little bored as the middle epis dragged a lot but the last few epis made up for it..I specially liked the speech given by ml towards the end..the whole introverted angle played out really well.. 

Rest I'll put up on my list..

Oh you've started watching ? smiley41 Read the Google reviews also lol they r too good 

MaDiee thumbnail

Thx so much for the list..yeah love 020 and falling into your smile,  I've tried both of them ..ur right I don't prefer gaming shows, animation is a little put off..I've seen the Korean version of use for my talent , I'll watch the Chinese one if it's better.. Do you remember the name of the K-version?

When I fly towards you was quite good ..although while watching it , I felt a little bored as the middle epis dragged a lot but the last few epis made up for it..I specially liked the speech given by ml towards the end..the whole introverted angle played out really well.. Yeah. Same feeling. Though I thought they rushed a little towards end, I would have loved to see those parts a little more.

Rest I'll put up on my list... Skate into love was my first one. It was pre-Netflix time for me. Thought it got a little heavy towards the end, but I enjoyed the show and remember the name.

Oh you've started watching ? smiley41 Read the Google reviews also lol they r too good

Yes, it's weekend and I had some time. And I am enjoying so far. Is it? I'll read reviews too then.smiley4

Krinya thumbnail

I think it was clean with passion for now...

It's abt a germophobic guy and this girl who's the opposite .. I couldn't stand the girl actually smiley37 She was really really..unhygienic...he was also too much...like..3 or 4 washbasins in a row smiley37reading the description made me jump to the conclusion , may be I'm wrong ..

MaDiee thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

I think it was clean with passion for now...

It's abt a germophobic guy and this girl who's the opposite .. I couldn't stand the girl actually smiley37 She was really really..unhygienic...he was also too much...like..3 or 4 washbasins in a row smiley37reading the description made me jump to the conclusion , may be I'm wrong ..

Okay. I haven't watched this one. But yes story is like this only. I watched Use for my talent long back, when I couldn't recognise the difference between Aniyo and Meiyosmiley37 I mean if it's Korean or Chinese. Now I mostly don't have to read more details to check the language of the showsmiley36

The show was light, comic and more warm towards the end I guess. 

Edited by MaDiee - 13 days ago
MaDiee thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Thx so much for the list..yeah love 020 and falling into your smile,  I've tried both of them ..ur right I don't prefer gaming shows, animation is a little put off..I've seen the Korean version of use for my talent , I'll watch the Chinese one if it's better.. 

When I fly towards you was quite good ..although while watching it , I felt a little bored as the middle epis dragged a lot but the last few epis made up for it..I specially liked the speech given by ml towards the end..the whole introverted angle played out really well.. 

Rest I'll put up on my list..

I read recommendation on IF for Amidst a snowstorm of love before but I was watching something else then and it went in my piled up watchlist. You mentioned it again and I started and I am super glad I did. I guess, I still have the hangover of the show. I read reviews after completing the show and it totally saved my efforts to write a review again. So many people have said so many things and I wanted to share something like these only smiley36 It was really satisfying and heartwarming. When they played, they were in their best element... like everyone smiley32So many scenes I loved, apart from liking the entire show but the one, when she was about to return to China and that long hug before she took off, was so so heart whelming. They've showed so many things and could have shown so many things... but I am happy to have watched this one.smiley31 It indeed was a worthy watch.

Krinya thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

I read recommendation on IF for Amidst a snowstorm of love before but I was watching something else then and it went in my piled up watchlist. You mentioned it again and I started and I am super glad I did. I guess, I still have the hangover of the show. I read reviews after completing the show and it totally saved my efforts to write a review again. So many people have said so many things and I wanted to share something like these only smiley36 It was really satisfying and heartwarming. When they played, they were in their best element... like everyone smiley32So many scenes I loved, apart from liking the entire show but the one, when she was about to return to China and that long hug before she took off, was so so heart whelming. They've showed so many things and could have shown so many things... but I am happy to have watched this one.smiley31 It indeed was a worthy watch.

Ooh glad you loved it 😊 smiley31 

It was indeed very heartwarming 💕  their body language while playing billiards is just amazing ..totally professional..

N the way he pursued her & cared for her , I don't know where to begin and where to end..I kinds skipped his confession in the end lol I was like "I've had enuf ab what else is left? " definitely these kind of boys you won't find on this planet ..

Ah I remember one scene strikingly..they were bk after a long flight n he says "I'll go first n take a bath  , clean up the bathroom for you then you can use it " 🤭🙂‍↔️😁 omg WHO does that ? There was this review which said she must have saved a few galaxies to find a boy like him smiley37 So true! 

Anyhow..I loved yin guo's brother too..he was soo.supportive of them plus all the friends and family , and his coach Mr he...he went to become more mature , stable  In love & that's why this story is so special...although overall I liked hidden love more , but this one is equally nice & I wanna see more of these