Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Romanoger

I always find srk irritating. The only time I liked him was in heyy baby cameo. So, no comments there. I am biased to see anything past my irritation.

Aamir and hritik to me come across trying too hard, it's just aamir script choice have been good.

Ajay is male taapsee panu, does good in serious straight face roles but that's about it.

Unlike everyone else here I think Akshay can act, he is directors actor, no one can portray natural kamina like him and you can add some hit and miss romance, charisma too. Considering OMG, namaste London, rustom. So he is bit versatile.

Salman Khan I believe can also act, if he stops taking himself so seriously and stick to family drama, romance and masala comedy. He is horrible in dramatic scenes and should stick to his natural expression (dude is a natural drama queen). 

bold: I object...I just wrote about my favourite and refused a ranking. I find a ranking unfair as each of the listed actors have proven that they can act.

As for the rankings done here, I've no problem with others not liking SRK's acting the most. smiley1

Edited by Clochette - 1 months ago
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Fantasy Force

Posted: 1 months ago

My ranking:

1. SRK

2. Hrithik

3.Ajay/Akshay

4. Aamir/ Salman- Don't like them offscreen or onscreen