Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Since this is more or less an article from Ranbir's PR, so I guess it proves all the speculations that suggested it was Alia who convinced RK to sign a 2 hero movie with SLB of all ppl rightsmiley36

And the news of Baiju Bawra being shelved due to lack of investors also adds up. Say whatever you want but it is Ranbir Kapoor who brought in the investors post Animal's success. 

So this means superstarni Alia Bhatt fresh off Rocky rani & Gangubai's "humungous organic success" couldn't inspire same confidence in investors on her own and as usual had to pull strings to land a filmsmiley36and to fulfill her SLB ke sath chaua maarne wala dream pati pe hue emotional & physical atyachar ka bhi khayal nhi kia. I'd say good on RK that he's exerting his importance and start se hi making it clear that he could have done better post Animal it's Alia-SLB who need him & not vice versa.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

I'd say good on RK that he's exerting his importance and start se hi making it clear that he could have done better post Animal it's Alia-SLB who need him & not vice versa.

The whole movie is a favor for the wife ? That wont end well smiley36

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I think VP also said Alia was passed over for Ramayana. So makes sense if Ranbir is doing this to keep her happy smiley36

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

250-300 Cr budget ka favoursmiley36

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Clochette

Remembering some stories written about Ranbir's work ethics (disorganized, undisciplined, e.g.), these terms and conditions also could apply to him, too, I suppose smiley2

Oh really?  I thought he was always a professional on sets 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Good on RK for making his stance clear. Alia absolutely wants SLB to do 5 movies (and not DP’s 4) with her so win-win for her. smiley36

If the battle of the PRs have already started things might not go that smoothly after all smiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Slb would still rather work with Ranbir with all his conditions than work with Ranveer who used to "defend" him.  smiley36

I don't know... what Virginia wrote, makes a lot of sense because after Animal and the FF Award there is a hype about Ranbir which would bring co-producers and sponsors.

Fortunately, there are still parts of the filmindustry where a high boxoffice isn't the main goal...

As for "terms & conditions"...well, that is part of contracts and valuable for both sides...I don't give this much importance to PR- rigmarole smiley2 (Ranbir dictating his conditions to the filmmaker...mmmhhh...well... okayyyyy...)